The Battle of Ontario: Always good for a laugh

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

The Rat Pack
live at The Sands

The Battle of Ontario: Always good for a laugh

Post by The Rat Pack »

Chris Neil and Brian McGrattan fired their own verbal shots in the direction of Wade Belak this morning.

While they wanted to stay away from the trash talking, Neil and McGrattan didn't like being labelled "idiots" by the Leafs defenceman.

"That's a pretty big word for him (Belak). Somebody must have told it to him," said Neil . "I just look at where it's coming from."

McGrattan laughed it off.

"The guys with the biggest mouths usually can't back it up," said McGrattan. "He can call us what he wants. All I know is me and Neiler, we can back it up."

For his part, Darcy Tucker accused the Ottawa media of being homers. "The writers in Ottawa obviously love their team," said Tucker. "I wish it was that way in Toronto sometimes. There, they are more even-keeled."

lmao Yeah, the Toronto media is even-keeled.

I'll tell ya. I would love for both teams to not make the playoffs. Then you'll see the homerism...as they run you out of town on a rail.

I'm gonna watch this game. There's sure to be some fireworks. I loathe Ottawa, but McGrattan is as tough as they come. I'd love to see him rag doll Belak.
Pierre McGuire: "The Washington Capitals are the sleeping giants of the East. Exciting times in Washington are coming."
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

What an outstanding job those kids and Chairman Mo's doing.. they're so much better off now that Quinn's gone... :meds:

7-2 for Ottawa in the 2nd period..
That after the Leafs had their asses handed to them by Ottawa only 2 nights ago..

And Hap's no where to be found....

:shocker:
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Neil and McGratton can let the scoreboard do all the talking....7-2!

Most enjoyable watching the Leafs broadcast team eating alot of crow.

Ex King Joe Corvo with 5 points tonight, a record for Sens D in a game.
BrantfordBudFan
Crack Whore

Post by BrantfordBudFan »

Well the Raps are 7-0 in the pre-season with the Bills and Leafs going into the toilet at Least I will have something to watch.I feel sorry for Raycroft Ottawa could have had 10 easy.
The Rat Pack
live at The Sands

Post by The Rat Pack »

Look at those sagging shoulders...
Pierre McGuire: "The Washington Capitals are the sleeping giants of the East. Exciting times in Washington are coming."