NLCS Game 7: Call it!

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Shoalzie
WingNut

NLCS Game 7: Call it!

Post by Shoalzie »

I don't want to seem too confident right now but I'm not impressed with either team. Both are quality offensive clubs but the starting pitching is very hit and miss. How sad are the Mets...don't have a clue who they'll start in a friggin Game 7 of the LCS. Can't say this has been a classic series by any means but having a league championship series go the distance is pretty cool. Every play is magnified...one little mistake and that could end your season. I'll give the edge to the Cards...Suppan threw a great game in Game 3 and Trachsel looked like crap. The Mets probably will stay hush hush about their starter but with Glavine and Maine out of the picture, I don't think they've a guy who's capable of winning a Game 7. Looking ahead, I'd be more concerned about St. Louis' starting staff more than I would the Mets but neither are very stellar.

Cardinals 5, Mets 3...setting up the rematch of '68 8)
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Mets 6
Cards 3
montinelevin
Chiming For Fags

Post by montinelevin »

The New York Metropolitans
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Oliver Perez starting a Game 7...who knew? :lol:

Should MetFan take comfort in the fact Randolph likes Perez?
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Perez vs. Suppan?

THRILLING!

:meds:

The Tigers are gonna roll the NL.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

I'll call it. It's a cripple fight.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Mets 4
Cards 3
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Pujols is hurting... that's the difference in this series

Mets 6
Cards 4
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Whatever.

Remember that time in that one really really important game, when Poohole just refused to let his team lose, and came up with clutch hit after clutch hit?

Yeah, I don't remember that either.

The only thing "hurt" is Poohole's nads, which have shrivelled from all the roids(save your whining, Cardsfan).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Dinsdale wrote:Whatever.

Remember that time in that one really really important game, when Poohole just refused to let his team lose, and came up with clutch hit after clutch hit?

Yeah, I don't remember that either.

The only thing "hurt" is Poohole's nads, which have shrivelled from all the roids(save your whining, Cardsfan).
whining? who's whining? the cardinals are a super mediocre team, if the NL wasn't full of cripples, they wouldn't of made the playoffs, and winning a single game in the NLDS would of been a dream.

since this thread was about who will win(pardon dins and the other yankee tards, for not giving a side, just idiotic rants)

Cardinals 1
Mets 7

blues,cardinals always know how to lay down and play dead in game 7's(ok, cards won 1 of them recently), so i expect them to lay down and play dead. Lefties own the cardinals.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Adelpiero wrote: whining? who's whining?

Cardsfans...at great length, every time anyone brings up what a flagrant juicer Poohole is.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Helluva catch by Chavez :shock:
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Rack Yadi
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

he might run the 40 in 11 secs, but yadi is the bomb

wainrights time now
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

is that wainright out there, or did izzy take his place?
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

now he has to get Beltran...uh oh
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

nice
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

carlos, meet adams curve
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Ugh. Winning run on first and you take a called third strike to end the game? Yeah, that won't haunt you through the offseason...
former astro, he learned from Biggio
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

What's wrong with watching the third strike go by in the LCS to send your team packing?

Sin,
Barry "The Bream" Bonds
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Congrats to CardinalFan...we'll see you guys Saturday! 8)
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

ouch

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Believe the Heupel wrote:Ugh. Winning run on first and you take a called third strike to end the game? Yeah, that won't haunt you through the offseason...
Word...

But at least he didn't just stare at a fastball go right by him, down the middle. It was a hanging curve that didn't appear as though it was going to hit its spot.

Great pitch.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Word...

But at least he didn't just stare at a fastball go right by him, down the middle. It was a hanging curve that didn't appear as though it was going to hit its spot.

Great pitch.
hanging curve? it was a knee buckling uncle charlie. thats the nasty curve wainright throws.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

You're right. I meant to say it appeared as though it was going to be a hanging curve.

It wasn't.

I really haven't seen Wainright pitch much, to know his tendencies.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:You're right. I meant to say it appeared as though it was going to be a hanging curve.

It wasn't.

I really haven't seen Wainright pitch much, to know his tendencies.
he has one of those nasty overhand curveballs

starts high, breaks down and hard.

could be a very good series, actually its the rubber match. teams are 1-1 in world series play