Monday night football?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Monday night football?

Post by peter dragon »

More like monday night commercials.. fucking christ. Ill read the write up in the paper in the morning.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Another Monday night, another jerk off comes in here having never have watched MNF.

TROTS this bitch.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

When you read the paper in the morning, maybe you will see what a helluva game it was.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Paging Meltdown Troll ... please pick up the Red courtesy phone.

Holy shit. Are you kidding me? :lol:

Somebody better check on Dio.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Rackers from 40????????

AWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.................................
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Arguably the biggest choke job in the history of MNF.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Unreal.

Gotta be the biggest NFL melt I have ever seen - close second was the Eagles fumble while they were trying to run out the clock vs. the Giants a long time ago
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Chicago needs to worry about their offense. If a shit D like the Tardinals could do that to 'em and the Bears go up against a real Offense that's not going to hand the game to them in the 4th quarter- they will have problems

Probalem is.. with the cake division they play in- they only have about 3 decent tests on the schedule for the rest of the year
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

KC Scott wrote:Gotta be the biggest NFL melt I have ever seen - close second was the Eagles fumble while they were trying to run out the clock vs. the Giants a long time ago
I was thinking of the playoff game between the Oilers and Bills.

There can't be too many games in which a team was leading by 20 in the 4th quarter and had the ball, only to lose with NO touchdowns being scored by the opposing team's offense. Unfuckingreal.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Turn the ball over 6 times, never score an offensive TD, down by 20 at the half, and win the fucking game?

Hope ya read that Pete.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

KC Scott wrote:Unreal.

Gotta be the biggest NFL melt I have ever seen - close second was the Eagles fumble while they were trying to run out the clock vs. the Giants a long time ago
Unreal that you have your history backwards...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Miracl ... eadowlands
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

I said it was a long time ago.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Cant put this on the Cards players. They have a pretty damn good team on both sides of the ball. This loss is ALL about coaching. Some times, you have to run the ball, and kill that damn clock.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

that win had destiny written all over it......
get out, get out while there's still time
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

the NFL is fixed worse than the NBA
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Nothing fixed about it, Denny Green is a moron.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

kcdave wrote:Cant put this on the Cards players. They have a pretty damn good team on both sides of the ball. This loss is ALL about coaching. Some times, you have to run the ball, and kill that damn clock.
What game were you watching? James ran the ball 36 times. Green TRIED to run the ball. It was his players who didn't execute.

Never mind that they still should have had that game won if Rackers just does his job.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

RadioFan wrote:Somebody better check on Dio.
I'm pretty sure he offed himself.

Or something.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

Cross Traffic wrote:Nothing fixed about it, Denny Green is a moron.
sure and the Steelers "won" the superbowl and werent gifted any playoff games

:meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

BBMarley wrote:Chicago needs to worry about their offense. If a shit D like the Tardinals could do that to 'em and the Bears go up against a real Offense that's not going to hand the game to them in the 4th quarter- they will have problems
Da Bears' offense will be fine. Road teams don't typically play their best on MNF. The Bears, who I think will coast to the NCF Championship game, are going to look beatable a few times along the way. Just like every other team in the league will.
sure and the Steelers "won" the superbowl and werent gifted any playoff games
Yeah, I'm sure a Seahawks-Steelers matchup is what the league had their eyes set on the entire time.
Last edited by MgoBlue-LightSpecial on Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The league tried it's best to get Manning in there.
GrizBearStare
Elwood

Post by GrizBearStare »

Kicking to Devin Hester with the game on the line and a miracle comeback in the air = probably not a real good idea
From the moment we leave the forest, Dan, it's all a givin' up and adjustin'.
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

Had AZ +650 on the moneyline.

:meds:
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Wow, Denny has now been involved in TWO of the biggest choke-jobs I've ever seen.

Remember that Vikings-Falcons championship game? There were knife fights outside the dome after that game. They had to bring out the plows to clear the roads of all the discarded Viking jerseys, flags, and caps.

Did you see the interview afterward with Urlacher? The interviewer told him he "took over" the game and he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Yeah, well nobody was blocking me so..."

Hey Denny:

Ever hear of a screen pass? Misdirection? A naked bootleg when you need one fooken yard for a first down?
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Chike Okeafor flipped off his own fans going into the locker room....di you guys see that shit???
More than 60% of the stadium was filled with Bears fans, dumbshit.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

BSmack wrote:
What game were you watching? James ran the ball 36 times. Green TRIED to run the ball. It was his players who didn't execute.

Never mind that they still should have had that game won if Rackers just does his job.
What game were you watching B? Fuck 36. They should have run alot more, and it should have never come down to Rackers. Leinart threw 7 in-come-plete passes in the 4th qtr alone. 7 more runs takes alot of time off that damn clock. All three of the Bears Td's were scored in the last 15:08 of the game. If Leinart isnt dropping back to pass, the Bears dont score that first td off the fumble. How much more time do they kill on that drive?

Also, fuck James. Yea he ran 36 times for a whopping 55 yards. Perhaps giving the ball to Arrington on a few of those carries would have helped. Not that he was lighting the field on fire, but on his 2 runs, he did take one for 6, another for 5.
Ruff
Elwood

Post by Ruff »

kcdunce has broken this down perfectly. The cards shouldn't have thrown the ball at all, only rush the ball.

That way they don't get any first downs, and of course, this would run a great deal of time off the clock.

It is prudent to assume that the leagues top scoring offense won't put points on the board if you just hand them the ball.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I'm with Mace on this one. Rackers has to make that kick. Sure AZ could have run the ball exclusively in the 4th qtr but they wouldn't have made a single 1st down, giving the Bears most of the 4th qtr with the ball, and then the Tardinal still would have found a way to choke that game away.

If AZ actually had a real Oline then they could have controlled the end of the game......but they don't.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Diogenes wrote:
RadioFan wrote:Somebody better check on Dio.
I'm pretty sure he offed himself.

Or something.
Bro, I was seriously cheering for them, and sarcastically laughing, in disbelief.

Btw, Tony Kornheiser thinks the whole town should just tear down the stadium and give up football, "if they lose this game."

Asshat.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

It took THAT statement for you to realize Kornheiser is an asshat? You're not nearly as bright as I had thought.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Nah, I've been pretty consistent in my hatred of him. The question becomes when does something idiotic not come out of his mouth.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Joe in PB wrote:Sure AZ could have run the ball exclusively in the 4th qtr but they wouldn't have made a single 1st down, giving the Bears most of the 4th qtr with the ball,
All that means is that Rex would have time to throw 10 interceptions. In case you didn't watch the game, Rex did not beat the Tards.
He is a mediocre QB at best, and I'm sure the rest of the NFL will expose him.