Michigan's Daniel Horton in deep dog shit. (link)

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Buried_Nick
You can't spell scUM, without UM

Michigan's Daniel Horton in deep dog shit. (link)

Post by Buried_Nick »

http://www.freep.com/sports/umich/um11e_20050211.htm

Seems there IS a history of abuse from Horton. No matter what Daniels attorney says.

Stay tuned to the continuing saga that is Michigan Wolverine Athletics.
Who's gonna be next!?

:roll:
Poptart, the tard slapper wrote:Don't ya think you could at least sit the boys down for a day or two and talk to 'em about rubbin' one out...?
:lol:
Buried_Nick

Post by Buried_Nick »

More Horton - Found this on the spartan site:

http://michiganstate.rivals.com/showmsg ... d=&style=2
Poptart, the tard slapper wrote:Don't ya think you could at least sit the boys down for a day or two and talk to 'em about rubbin' one out...?
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

I can't imagine there being anybody on a Michigan State site that wouldn't give Horton a fair shake too, seeing as how you're repped MSU so well yourself. No bias there, is there? :roll:

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
Buried_Nick

Post by Buried_Nick »

IF. and that's a big IF, you lived here, and heard all the breaking stories, and news reports of what happened and when, the link does raise some logical points. UM is not above doing what it suggested. Bernard Robinson Jr. was a girlfriend beater, and he actually got promoted to Captain when the season began last year.
So, why would anyone think Amaker would have NOT hid Horton's little lovers spat!?

Oh, I forgot. YOUR job in here is to rattle cages, and act the ass.

Sorry. Carry on, dipshit.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Hey... if he beat his old lady, he needs to be locked up. Fuck basketball. Locked up.

BUT, you're not exactly an unbiased reporter. You're more like the little bitch kid that wasn't allowed to hang with the popular crowd, so, instead, becaome the hall monitor.

Wolf. Wolf.

Yeah, and I'M the dipshit?

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

Yeah so...this story breaks about 2 weeks ago. I come onto the discussion board waiting for Babs to post his shit. Yet nothing.

Right before the Michigan State game they say that Daniel Horton won't play against the Sparties...yet nothing from Babs.

Horton makes a deal with the courts and the whole thing is over, a sentence is determined and then he talks shit?

Come on Babs...please for the love of God get better at this shit. You've been doing this for a few years now...you'd think practice would make you better. But you still suck at this.
Those who stay will be champions.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

This is very similar to the Mateen Cleaves incident from his sophmore year. Around 1998 or so. Right after the Michigan game. Cleaves got drunk, kicked down a girls door and was accused of physically harming her. But Babs won't let that get in the way.
Buried_Nick

Post by Buried_Nick »

Bullshit, Irish Drunken Eyes revisionism, there.

Cleaves DID act a fool, and got physical with her door, and was cited for Disturbing the Peace, you fuckstain.

This chick HAD to go to Police, because (as we've all read) she claims there were other instances, and thought
the better, that the police should at least be told of the incident. If useless really didn't do anything, why is he coppin a plea? - And, I don't for ONE MINUTE believe his lawyer as to why. That's bullshit.

He copped so there wouldn't be a record of a trial for her to get the whole story out! Cross examining by the DA.

I can't wait til she finally talks.

But, you UM homers and dicksuckers just keep on.
While MSU laughs at you. Nice program ya got there.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Like I said, similar situation. Cleaves was also accused of roughing her up, but that was quickly dismissed. Mateen was a bad mother fucker who you didn't want to cross when he was drinking or in a pissy mood.

Why did he cop a plea? Probably because this will likely have no impact on his basketball playing and a trial could drag out and damage him even further. Who the fuck knows except Horton?
Buried_Nick

Post by Buried_Nick »

I'd just treat it lika Smoker. Suspend til next season.
Get help, and then come back. Send a message. Unless they think they got a chance at the NIT. NOT making it would be seriously embarrassing.
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

Some speculation he's gonna be eligible for the IU game on Sunday.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

Shine wrote:Some speculation he's gonna be eligible for the IU game on Sunday.
Oh, like it fucking matters

(sigh)

<----disenchanted michigan fan.
Buried_Nick

Post by Buried_Nick »

Really, Ref.

Just think, only 6+ months til you guys go after ANOTHER tough MAC team in the BigHouse!

BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

Yeah, well at least we don't have to worry about losing those games.

See: Central Michigan and La Tech.
Killian

Post by Killian »

BlindRef wrote:Yeah, well at least we don't have to worry about losing those games.

Don't forget Rutgers. Scarlet Knights are tough.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

MSUFAN wrote:I'd just treat it lika Smoker. Suspend til next season.
Get help, and then come back. Send a message. Unless they think they got a chance at the NIT. NOT making it would be seriously embarrassing.

Smoker's problem was drugs...a personal problem. He cleaned himself up and returned for a solid senior year. Horton committed a crime on another person. He has no right to be playing especially since he pleaded guilty to the charges.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

BlindRef wrote:Yeah, well at least we don't have to worry about losing those games.

Does State even play a non-conference game out of Spartan Stadium (other than Notre Dame)?

Michigan luckily doesn't have a Pac-10 road game in 2005 but they shouldn't being shying away from the big schools. I remember them hosting FSU a while back. They got their asses kicked by Weldon, Lee and company but atleast they played someone. There are far too many teams that play soft non-conference schedules so don't act like Michigan is the only one that does it.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

MSUFAN wrote:Really, Ref.

Just think, only 6+ months til you guys go after ANOTHER tough MAC team in the BigHouse!

even an outsider can see the diversionary shift of gears here.
Buried_Nick

Post by Buried_Nick »

Shoalzie wrote:

Does State even play a non-conference game out of Spartan Stadium (other than Notre Dame)?
Yes, moron. Rutgers, and Hawaii. - just recently! The later being one of the worst hatchet jobs by an all WAC Ref team I have ever seen. TWO TD's callled back for very weak holds. One on a kick return that NO ONE could find on any replay or film.

I have to Rack Shoalzie, too. Crimminal acts should be automatic expulsion.
Of course, as long as they happened while you were physically on the roster.

And listen to Domer fan talking about how someones elses team doesn't play Tough, or looses to bad teams. Ha! :lol:
Buried_Nick

Post by Buried_Nick »

And while Killian wants to pontificate about football:

ND record for last 4 seasons, (followed by a nice little press release dated in Dec. 2000.

2004 - 6-6 Lost to Pitt & BYU

2003 - 5-7 38-12, Syr. 22-16 MSU. 38-0 UM. :lol:

2002 - 9-3 Lost last two games 44-13 to USC and 28-6 to NC St.

2001 - 5-6

Dec. 2000 Press release---
Dec. 5, 2000

NOTRE DAME, Ind. -- Notre Dame head coach Bob Davie, whose 2000 squad has earned a Bowl Championship Series berth in the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, has signed a five-year contract to continue as coach of the Fighting Irish football program through the 2005 season.

"The head coaching position at Notre Dame is the most visible and, from that perspective, the most demanding in the country. Bob clearly has grown and learned a great deal during his four years in the job and he has demonstrated to me not only that he is a very good football coach, but also that he has the respect and confidence of his players and staff," said Irish athletic director Kevin White.

"My confidence in him is unqualified, and there's no doubt the future of Notre Dame football is bright. Plus, and this is as important as any of his achievements, Bob embraces the principles and values that Notre Dame represents.

"I've personally spent a great deal of time with Bob over the last nine months, and I've been extremely impressed with the way he has handled the entire football program. This agreement comes about after a year-end evaluation of the 2000 season as well as a close examination of the current state of the program.

"This assessment involved not only what's happened on the football field, but also how our football student-athletes have performed in the classroom and how they've handled themselves off the field. In both arenas they've represented themselves and the University well, which is a great credit to Bob and his staff.
Wow. And this dick has ANYthing to say to MSU fan?!

Your world is a SHELL of itself. An embarrassment to Higher College Athletics. Backstabbing AD's, and a FAT ASSED new head coach, who was pick #3A on the list, after national embarrassment AGAIN on fucking up a simple job like a coaching search, for what HAS to be the easiest program to recruit for!

No, we're STILL laughing at YOU, ND fan.

Still laughing. I cant WAIT to spoil "fatass's" home debut!
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

MSUFAN wrote:
You wouldn't have a football team if that were the case.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

MSUFAN wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:

Yes, moron. Rutgers, and Hawaii. - just recently!

Michigan had to make that roadie a couple years ago...that's a trip watching the Wolverines in the middle of the night.

Michigan hasn't played a big time team on the road in years but they have traveled to Washington, UCLA, and Oregon recently...ending in losses though. That's been the Wolverines' achilles' heel...that can't win non-conference games on the road.

This year they won't have to deal with that. The only tough road games are with Wisconsin and Iowa.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

BlindRef wrote:
MSUFAN wrote:

Michigan probably shouldn't have had Marlin Jackson last year for what he did.
Buried_Nick

Post by Buried_Nick »

BlindRef wrote:
MSUFAN wrote:
Give me ONE reliable Link to ANY football player on MSU's roster last year, that committed and was convicted of a crime, while a member of the Spartans. One that involved more than a High school syle prank, or underage with open container. Jr High pop bottle chemistry doesn't count. I contend Choking the Consciousness out of a WOMAN, ans Shoving her repeatedly, does!

Watch, he'll be on the floor vs. IU this Sunday. I just know Amakers style.
They lose, it's TEN STRAIGHT! - an alltime UM record!
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

MSUFAN wrote: They lose, it's TEN STRAIGHT! - an alltime UM record!
GOD I hope not.

Sin,

IU fan wanting every last nail put into Mike Davis' coffin
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
Buried_Nick

Post by Buried_Nick »

Shine wrote:
MSUFAN wrote: They lose, it's TEN STRAIGHT! - an alltime UM record!
GOD I hope not.

Sin,

IU fan wanting every last nail put into Mike Davis' coffin
The bro took ya to a NATIONAL Championship game, man! What the.....!!?

I think you guys could be this year '04 Michigan squad, man.

NIT Champs! :D
Killian

Post by Killian »

MSUFAN wrote:And while Killian wants to pontificate about football:

ND record for last 4 seasons, (followed by a nice little press release dated in Dec. 2000.

2004 - 6-6 Lost to Pitt & BYU

2003 - 5-7 38-12, Syr. 22-16 MSU. 38-0 UM. :lol:

2002 - 9-3 Lost last two games 44-13 to USC and 28-6 to NC St.

2001 - 5-6

Dec. 2000 Press release---
Dec. 5, 2000

NOTRE DAME, Ind. -- Notre Dame head coach Bob Davie, whose 2000 squad has earned a Bowl Championship Series berth in the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, has signed a five-year contract to continue as coach of the Fighting Irish football program through the 2005 season.

"The head coaching position at Notre Dame is the most visible and, from that perspective, the most demanding in the country. Bob clearly has grown and learned a great deal during his four years in the job and he has demonstrated to me not only that he is a very good football coach, but also that he has the respect and confidence of his players and staff," said Irish athletic director Kevin White.

"My confidence in him is unqualified, and there's no doubt the future of Notre Dame football is bright. Plus, and this is as important as any of his achievements, Bob embraces the principles and values that Notre Dame represents.

"I've personally spent a great deal of time with Bob over the last nine months, and I've been extremely impressed with the way he has handled the entire football program. This agreement comes about after a year-end evaluation of the 2000 season as well as a close examination of the current state of the program.

"This assessment involved not only what's happened on the football field, but also how our football student-athletes have performed in the classroom and how they've handled themselves off the field. In both arenas they've represented themselves and the University well, which is a great credit to Bob and his staff.
Wow. And this dick has ANYthing to say to MSU fan?!

Your world is a SHELL of itself. An embarrassment to Higher College Athletics. Backstabbing AD's, and a FAT ASSED new head coach, who was pick #3A on the list, after national embarrassment AGAIN on fucking up a simple job like a coaching search, for what HAS to be the easiest program to recruit for!

No, we're STILL laughing at YOU, ND fan.

Still laughing. I cant WAIT to spoil "fatass's" home debut!
Let's see, BYU was an ugly loss. Pitt was a BCS team. Every other team you listed, with the exception of SU, was a bowl team.

I am, and have been, the first to admit that ND has sucked ass quite a few times over the last 8 years.

My "world" has much more envolved in it besides the fortune of Notre Dame football. That is a great escape every Saturday for 5-6 months, but that's it. I don't tie how I view my "world" to the outcome of games played by 18-22 year olds. Sorry.

Call Kevin White backstabbing all you want, but he pulled the trigger on Davie after Bob flipped out on him after the Texas A&M loss. This coaching search was not fucked up, despite what you and your best spin efforts try to make it. Meyer backed out and fucked ND. Fine, I blame ND more than Meyer. But they got their second choice, who when all things are considered, seems to be a better hire than Meyer.

MSU calling anyone an embarassment to college athletics is a joke. Mock Weis and his physical appearance all you want. Because for the next few years, you won't have much else.

Hey, even with Willingham ND managed to go 2-1 against MSU and UofM. They didn't melt down with their 4th quarter lead this past year with UofM. Hmmm.......
Buried_Nick

Post by Buried_Nick »

"So sayeth Obi-wan........"

May the force be with you. :mrgreen:

Oh, and I'll take that little bet this Fall, chump.
Killian

Post by Killian »

MSUFAN wrote:Image
"So sayeth Obi-wan........"

May the force be with you. :mrgreen:

Oh, and I'll take that little bet this Fall, chump.
You got it. Sig bet come mid September.