Attention ASSclowns (this means YOU)

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Cult of tomas Oracle
NOT gay, just...HOLY.

Attention ASSclowns (this means YOU)

Post by Cult of tomas Oracle »

tomas is without a doubt THE coolest mofo to ever grace these boards. His demeanor is the standard for comparison. The more like an asshole you act, the less you have followed in his general direction.

I have come to realize that this board is doooooomed. All of our messageboard souls are in for the fires of miserable damnation. tomas does not post here... why? Someday I may divine the whole answer to that question but for now my guess is that he forsakes us because we're living in sin exceedingly.

Go forth and repent, that someday tomas will see fit to grace us with his coolness and apply the purple mushroom stamp of justice to the loopy domes of the unrighteous.
The Oracle of tomas has spoken
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

tomas does not post here... why?
Aw, CONFOUND IT! DO you know what behind-the-scenes configuration, toil, and setup it took to achieve this?

FUCK! Gig's up
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cult of tomas Oracle
NOT gay, just...HOLY.

(GET OUT PEERLESSPRICEFAN!!!!

The laughter you have caused me to convulse with is making staying in character difficult.)

~ahem~

The awful admins here make meanness the order of the day. That attitude is an impediment to liking people.

tomas likes everyone, and tolerates shortcomings. He is not one to judge, like the self appointed ninnies who follow the mean path of the anti-tomas... Dinsdale.
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

Admins are SUPPOSED to be mean.

Nice guys don't run successful messageboards.
R.I.P. Dennard/BP/Scritti
Cult of tomas Oracle
NOT gay, just...HOLY.

The existence of Launch Pad-ians like LortabFungus makes being cool fukking difficult.

:brad:

*tries to find happy place*

...anyway, the admins can foster a culture of caring if they wanted to. tomas replies to every T&P thread he sees. Can't top that.
We would do well to follow his example.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Cult of tomas Oracle wrote:

*tries to find happy place*

In that hairshirt? Good fukkin luck. Not even Geddy and the Glaswegian Choir could offer emo-balm to that degree.

And spare me the "Neil plays keyboards too" blather...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Cult of tomas Oracle
NOT gay, just...HOLY.

I dare not opine about any Ruhssh related references. I would be too tempted to edge into ~saying mean things~ territory.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Rush is cool-imo...I had the LP back in the day.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cult of tomas Oracle
NOT gay, just...HOLY.

Of course, Evil one. I know about that, which is why I dare not opine.

Don't you have some fragile egos to crush? Some self of steam to ruin? You know exactly how to manipulate the inner demons of others and you make them expand and grow.

I have given up being mean (for now). But sometimes when I read the posts you use to obliterate people with, I get the urge to revert to old form and give you something to think about.

But I am ashamed of having followed the path of meannes in the past and am now a wandering penitent.
Last edited by Cult of tomas Oracle on Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cult of tomas Oracle wrote:Don't you have some fragile egos to crush? Some self of steam to ruin?

Oh, you and I will be getting to that shortly...

All in due time.
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

This fukkin troll is killin me!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

what was that about damning with faint praise?
Cult of tomas Oracle
NOT gay, just...HOLY.

Dinsdale wrote:
Cult of tomas Oracle wrote:Don't you have some fragile egos to crush? Some self of steam to ruin?

Oh, you and I will be getting to that shortly...

All in due time.

Your smack is as strong as any that one may encounter on the interweb. But that whole smack concept is not something I am unfamiliar with... indeed were I wrapped in the garb of my usual, and now past, incarnation you would understand that is no hollow statement.

Sell your demonic wares to someone who aches for a beatdown, Emperor Disneyfeaturedposter. I have found peace, and all praise is due the cool ways tomas espouses.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

OK...I'll stop for the moment.

But only due to slight fits of laughter...(and maybe having the owner pegged).
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote: and maybe having the owner pegged).
velocet?

Similar style.

COME OUT FROM BEHIND THE TROLL WITH YOUR HANDS UP, VELO!
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Too lacking in specific elocution to be a Velo troll...
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

It isn't moth?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Van wrote:Too lacking in specific elocution to be a Velo troll...

Van...shut the fuck up.

What you know about trolling wouldn't make a gnat's piss yellow.

Now velo, on the other hand...

You know, even just in the short time I spent typing this, you began to sound dumber and dumber, Van.

"This troll can't be So-And-So, because So-And-So always uses..."

Dumbass. Shut up and enjoy the ride, douche.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Great, Dins is morphing into TVO...

At least try not to use your teeth so much.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Vannie in North Mexico...we need to talk.

I have no fucking idea how you've twisted it in your mind that people are ankle-biting you, or fellating you, or whatever fucking delusion you're suffering from...

But you're sorely mistaken.

The reason people(some more than others) jump your shit when you post isn't because they admire you, it isn't because they want to gum your nub, and it isn't because you have a cult following, regardless how much you'd like to believe it...

it's because you post like a placentaface who needs his teeth kicked in.

Straight up...

Van, you are EASILY in the top-three dorkiest motherfuckers here. Most likely #1. Everything you post screams "I'm a fucking dork" from the mountaintops.

Don't believe me? We can start a poll to verify this(and I'm QUITE confident of the outcome...trust me).

So when people tell you you're a dumbass or a dork, don't fucking flatter yourself by thinking it's out of admiration -- it reallyreally isn't.

You garner "anklebiters" and admiration much the way LK Pick does...light coming on yet? That's right...every time she posts, there's a storm of replies. Props on being the male LK Pick of T1B, dweeb.
Cult of tomas Oracle
NOT gay, just...HOLY.

I think my point is proven about Dinsdale. Wherever he posts, cruelty and invidious machinations emerge. Look at this thread: the tenuous kindness vibe was pulverized as soon as he appeared.

Counter-productive identity accusations from War Wagon followed, and the message is getting lost in the scuffle shuffle: be cool to one and all.

If tomas were in charge of the Middle East, there wouldn't be the problems we see.

If he had the sort of influence he should have here, people would be eager to log in to find the latest ways folks use to enable one another to engage the positives of life's potential.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Cult of tomas Oracle wrote:I think my point is proven about Dinsdale. Wherever he posts, cruelty and invidious machinations emerge. Look at this thread: the tenuous kindness vibe was pulverized as soon as he appeared.
And that's just the way we like it...wouldn't have it any other way.
Counter-productive identity accusations from War Wagon followed, and the message is getting lost in the scuffle shuffle: be cool to one and all.
I stand corrected. Velo, even in a troll effort, wouldn't write anything as GAY as that. Be cool to one and all? WTF kinda' fun would that be?

THIS...is a goddamned SMACK BOARD. These are shark infested waters that we circle, and the smell of blood is never far off. Those that survive the bloodletting, are free to swim another day. Those that don't...let's just say that poptarts list keeps growing.
...people would be eager to log in to find the latest ways folks use to enable one another to engage the positives of life's potential.
Wha... :?

"engage the positives of life's potential?"

Silly troll. We don't do that here, either.

You must have been looking for the Faggy Butt Lickers reach around board, because you are so obviously stupid and gay, you don't even realize how stupid and gay you are.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

CotO, or, Dins is just full of shit. He's very good at being full of shit, but full of shit defines his sole reason for being here.

Dins can be a great poster when he wants to be but far too often he falls in love with his kneejerk rabid pitbull shtick and then his act soon grows stale and wearisome.

He just tries way too fucking hard to come off as some badass internet warrior when often as not he merely comes off as a childish egoist.

Dins, the reason you're my ankle biter is you simply can't resist the pavlovian response to snap with gratuitous name calling just as soon as you see my name appear in a thread. You're capable of doing better, sure, and occasionally you manage a bit of impulse control, but most of the time you simply cave in to your Inner Idiot and you end up posting like a wannabe South Park character...

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Van wrote:CotO, or, Dins is just full of shit. He's very good at being full of shit, but full of shit defines his sole reason for being here.

Dins can be a great poster when he wants to be but far too often he falls in love with his kneejerk rabid pitbull shtick and then his act soon grows stale and wearisome.

He just tries way too fucking hard to come off as some badass internet warrior when often as not he merely comes off as a childish egoist.

Dins, the reason you're my ankle biter is you simply can't resist the pavlovian response to snap with gratuitous name calling just as soon as you see my name appear in a thread. You're capable of doing better, sure, and occasionally you manage a bit of impulse control, but most of the time you simply cave in to your Inner Idiot and you end up posting like a wannabe South Park character...
Change "Dins" to "Goober," and change the references to you to references to me, and you're spot on.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Cult of tomas Oracle
NOT gay, just...HOLY.

Dinsdale wrote:Vannie in North Mexico...we need to talk.

I have no fucking idea how you've twisted it in your mind that people are ankle-biting you, or fellating you, or whatever fucking delusion you're suffering from...

But you're sorely mistaken.

The reason people(some more than others) jump your shit when you post isn't because they admire you, it isn't because they want to gum your nub, and it isn't because you have a cult following, regardless how much you'd like to believe it...

it's because you post like a placentaface who needs his teeth kicked in.

Straight up...

Van, you are EASILY in the top-three dorkiest motherfuckers here. Most likely #1. Everything you post screams "I'm a fucking dork" from the mountaintops.

Don't believe me? We can start a poll to verify this(and I'm QUITE confident of the outcome...trust me).

So when people tell you you're a dumbass or a dork, don't fucking flatter yourself by thinking it's out of admiration -- it reallyreally isn't.

You garner "anklebiters" and admiration much the way LK Pick does...light coming on yet? That's right...every time she posts, there's a storm of replies. Props on being the male LK Pick of T1B, dweeb.

OUCH!!!! Goddamn, man that fukkin hurt and it wasn't even directed to me! Your curb job style (see definition 2) leaves nothing to be desired in the way of brutality. I must admit, my work is cut out for me.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

War Wagon, I am fully aware of where I'm posting. Inspect this thread for posts. It should be obvious that what I'm about is changing the culture by influencing attitudes gently and with civility. And observing the ways of tomas can be of instructive value.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

To further inflame Dins, hey, this CotO is sounding more and more like Velo afterall!

Cult of tomas Oracle
NOT gay, just...HOLY.

Van wrote:waa waaaa waaaaaaa sniffle waaaaa

Your approach is ALL WRONG. Doomsdale can be flustered with the one thing he has no answer for: be kind to him.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote: Dins, the reason you're my ankle biter is you simply can't resist the pavlovian response to snap with gratuitous name calling just as soon as you see my name appear in a thread.
Pretty much the same act that mv uses, and Van? YOU nominated both of these guys to the T1B HOF just last night. :lol:

And no, it isn't just you that Dins calls names. Pretty sure that at one time or another, dude has called every poster on every IBB he's ever posted on "The Stupidest motherfucker on the Planet", or some variant there-of.

Of those that haven't been accused as such, they don't post very much. Getting attacked by Dins just means that like Steve Martin in "The Jerk", you got your name in the phonebook and are a "person" now. Getting attacked repeatedly is a badge of honor, like winning a Purple Heart.

Dins is like that "Ya' Know" rock in the comic strip B.C. The one with the pedal that us cavemen walk up to, step on the pedal, and out pops some smartass comment. You no like the comments? Quit stepping on the fucking pedal.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Van wrote:He just tries way too fucking hard to come off as some badass internet warrior when often as not he merely comes off as a childish egoist.

You're assuming I don't WANT to come across as a "childish egoist"?

How very Van of you.

Keep telling yourself whatever is necessary to make it through your day, VanK_Pick.

No really...it's because you're so cool that people tell you what a fucking dork you are...really. You've got it allllll figured out, cowboy.

Now Van -- I suggest YOU get off MY ankle. If I tell you you're a fucking dork, you will either take my word as law, or you will silently disagree.

Because you really really really don't want to do this.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

CotO, nope I've been down that road too with Dins. Sugar works no better than vinegar with Dins.

Alcohol, golf, shrooms and women who carry their own penicillin. Distractions. Them's the magic potions with Dins.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

War Wagon wrote:
Van wrote: Dins, the reason you're my ankle biter is you simply can't resist the pavlovian response to snap with gratuitous name calling just as soon as you see my name appear in a thread.
Pretty much the same act that mv uses, and Van? YOU nominated both of these guys to the T1B HOF just last night. :lol:
Deservedly so too, for both.

I went with "impact", and both guys have had a ton of impact on this board.
And no, it isn't just you that Dins calls names. Pretty sure that at one time or another, dude has called every poster on every IBB he's ever posted on "The Stupidest motherfucker on the Planet", or some variant there-of.
Doubtless. I think he's in a race with TVO and Mvscal to see who can burp up the highest total of gratuitous insults.
Of those that haven't been accused as such, they don't post very much. Getting attacked by Dins just means that like Steve Martin in "The Jerk", you got your name in the phonebook and are a "person" now. Getting attacked repeatedly is a badge of honor, like winning a Purple Heart.
Make no mistake, I only have a problem with it when he overdoes it and dilutes its effect. A tedious and "common" Dins, we don't need.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dinsdale wrote:
Van wrote:He just tries way too fucking hard to come off as some badass internet warrior when often as not he merely comes off as a childish egoist.

Not at all. I'm just stating fact, not the motivation behind it.
How very Van of you.
How very Dinsian of you to once again jump off the ramp and miss the boat by a mile.
Because you really really really don't want to do this.
I'll let you know what I do and do not want to do. You really aren't much of a bother or threat, Dins.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Van wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:

Not at all. I'm just stating fact, not the motivation behind it.

You're stating my undisclosed intent as "fact?"

Yup...quite Van of you.

And I think you reallyreallyreally underestimate the number of people here who find you loathsome.

Whereas I have no such delusions.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

No, Dins, try to follow along here. I'm stating the fact of your posting like a childish egoist. I'm not stating why you do it. Only you know why you do it.

It can't speak well of you though, whatever your reason. Strange way to wish to spend your time, Dinsvenis.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Van wrote:I'm stating the fact of your posting like a childish egoist.

Dumbass --

"He just tries too hard to come across as"....

And this is what passes as a "fact" in Vanmyopian's world?

Here's a real FACT for you --

You have no fucking idea how I "try to come off."

This is a FACT. And that indisputable FACT is at odds with your psuedofact, so guess what?

Yup, you guessed right...you're wrong.

But daaaamn...you sure seem to be more than willing to respond to my every post, even making up lies with which to do so.

In some circles, they refer to that as an "ankle-biter."

Van, you're coming dangerously close to reaching the level of stupidity that is required to get on the "avatars that scream 'scroll on by' club."

Very close.
Cult of tomas Oracle
NOT gay, just...HOLY.

How you come off is interpreted through the subjective reading of your audience. And make no mistake: when you enforce those meltdowns, well, this virtual venue is supposed to be just that, but the psychic trauma and resulting headaches are real.

Your ascendency in the smack realm is the inversion of the pilgrim's progress. And you drag others with you through the slough of despond, O wicked bringer of doom and destruction.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dins wrote:You're assuming I don't WANT to come across as a "childish egoist"?
Again, no, I'm not assuming it, but it's good to see you're not denying it either.

Bottom line, the fact is you DO very often come off here as a childish egoist. Whether you do it on purpose or not, it really doesn't matter. Either way, it speaks poorly of you.

You're just getting to be, lessee, how'd you put it...

...oh yes..."really really really"...average.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote: Van, you're coming dangerously close to reaching the level of stupidity that is required to get on the "avatars that scream 'scroll on by' club."

Very close.
Translation:

Dins just threatened to ignore you.

Sell all your stock options and avoid tall buildings, because by golly, I think he means it.
tomas8
Mr. Laid Back

Post by tomas8 »

wow, wow, wow! :lol:

nice troll job!

fwiw, i kinda look like that fucking monk! :shock: :lol:
sorry about that whammy!
Cult of tomas Oracle
NOT gay, just...HOLY.

tomas8 wrote:wow, wow, wow! :lol:

nice troll job!

fwiw, i kinda look like that fucking monk! :shock: :lol:

we are not worthy!!!!!! we are not worthy!!!!!!!!!