Pile on Cicero Thread

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Pile on Cicero Thread

Post by Cicero »

The more times women cry wolf, the less people are going to believe them. I knew there was no way those boys would nail some black chick.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

So a good part of 6 pages were spent beating the living crap out of Racist in Albuquirky and you had to drop this turd into it?

Well, now I'll set you up at the top of the forum and enjoy your day as an official Smack Pinata.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Bitch.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Rozy, pretty dick move if you ask me. Like that is anything worse than anyone else ever posts. I guess no one can take a joke around here.

You know what you can do w/ yourself.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Cicero wrote:if you ask me.
Which, of course...and follow me closely, I didn't.

You're no better than Annie, tard.

AND you are a stone cold, confessed, left no doubt about it FAGGOTT, on top of being a racist tard.

Stick to FSU. Duke fans don't want or need you...
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

rozy wrote:
Cicero wrote:if you ask me.
Which, of course...and follow me closely, I didn't.

You're no better than Annie, tard.

AND you are a stone cold, confessed, left no doubt about it FAGGOTT, on top of being a racist tard.

Stick to FSU. Duke fans don't want or need you...

I guess I struck a chord w/ you, huh??? I'm a faggot cause I made a racist joke??? Your pathetic. How you are a mod blows my mind.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

No, you're a faggott for another more obvious reason. Try rubbing all three brain cells together and you might figure it out.

Polesmoking, racist tard.
TwatBitch wrote:How you are a mod blows my mind.
Shocker
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Why dont you cry about it.
UCant#2
Elwood

Post by UCant#2 »

If this was a legitimate poster and not a total board bitch like CiceRo-25, I'd be concerned about some sort of Mod abuse.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Keep beatin that dead horse, Troll.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

UCant#2 wrote:If this was a legitimate poster and not a total board bitch like CiceRo-25, I'd be concerned about some sort of Mod abuse.
Ucan't,
When the DNA test comes back, it will exhonerate all of the mods. Ciceroos rape was self inflicted.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Really? Did he break all of his own press-on nails, too? What about the anal injuries?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
UCant#2
Elwood

Post by UCant#2 »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:When the DNA test comes back, it will exhonerate all of the mods. Ciceroos rape was self inflicted.
I knew it... there's no way my boyz (sup Zy?) would nail some board bitch.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Not defending Cicero's comment in the least, and if the mods are, in fact, throwing down the gauntlet that racism won't be tolerated here, then I'm fine with that.

Having said that, however, I question why Cicero's comments prompted a splitting of a thread, together with a sticky and a "Pile On Cicero Thread" title, whereas mvscal, despite far more frequent and far more vile comments, has never come in for the same treatment. Seriously, in that regard, he's gotten more chances than Steve Howe and Darryl Strawberry -- combined.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
The Whistle Is Screaming

Terry,
I'll let rozy clear this up with you if my assumption is wrong, but IMHO....

I'd say his motivation to create this thread was to show the idiocy that is cicero. That thread had a lot of quality posts and ciceroos sucked bad enough that it warrented this attention.

Of course, I could be completely wrong. :-)
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

TWIS,

That's a reasonable assumption, and it makes sense.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Yeah, I fucked w/ all the Rhodes Scholar posts. My bad.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

buwahahaha

Excellent-and long overdue for the professional window licker known as twat bitch 25. TardTrain should've been his short bus destination instead of this bitch.......

Enjoy your beatdown, Easter Seal...........
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Well, its been epic so far.
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

quick survey for ya cicero which of the following women would you classify as "hot":

A) ImageImage

B) Image

C)Image

D)Image

E)Image
Last edited by jtr on Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
UCant#2
Elwood

Post by UCant#2 »

Cicero wrote:Yeah, I fucked w/ all the Rhodes Scholar posts. My bad.
Fucked with? Bitch, please. In order to accomplish this feat, one must have skills... a department you're seriously lacking in. You're the epitomy of inadequacy. Your posts have never once prokoved the slightest hint of a chuckle. Your are boring, and more importantly, just plain dumb. You bring absolutely nothing to the table. I include your posts with Annie's when I feel the need to do a scroll wheel superset. That's right, dipshit. My middle finger "spots" my index finger in case your drivel put too much weight on the scroll "bar". I'd seriously pay money to watch Dins and Meds swing their purses at each for another 12 pages over what Merlot goes best Salisbury fucking steak than come across another one of the steaming compost piles you pass off as a take. In conclusion, I'd just like to add that I hate Florida State. I hate that they somehow decided your 2.1 GPA was worthy of a degree. I hate the fact that you're allowed to toggle between your T1B window and... whatever the fuck you get paid $8.25/hour to do.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

UCant#2 wrote:
I include your posts with Annie's when I feel the need to do a scroll wheel superset. That's right, dipshit. My middle finger "spots" my index finger in case your drivel put too much weight on the scroll "bar".
:lol: :lol:

Fucking Superb.
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Rack Ucant!
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

UCant#2 wrote:
Cicero wrote:Yeah, I fucked w/ all the Rhodes Scholar posts. My bad.
Fucked with? Bitch, please. In order to accomplish this feat, one must have skills... a department you're seriously lacking in. You're the epitomy of inadequacy. Your posts have never once prokoved the slightest hint of a chuckle. Your are boring, and more importantly, just plain dumb. You bring absolutely nothing to the table. I include your posts with Annie's when I feel the need to do a scroll wheel superset. That's right, dipshit. My middle finger "spots" my index finger in case your drivel put too much weight on the scroll "bar". I'd seriously pay money to watch Dins and Meds swing their purses at each for another 12 pages over what Merlot goes best Salisbury fucking steak than come across another one of the steaming compost piles you pass off as a take. In conclusion, I'd just like to add that I hate Florida State. I hate that they somehow decided your 2.1 GPA was worthy of a degree. I hate the fact that you're allowed to toggle between your T1B window and... whatever the fuck you get paid $8.25/hour to do.

It was sarcasm you chimp. 2.1 GPA?? Okaaaay. More like 3.6GPA and 50K per.....oh shit, why I am arguing w/ a troll???
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

My bad JTR, I would have to go w/ 'A.'
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Cicero wrote:My bad JTR, I would have to go w/ 'A.'
For what reason? I'm not agreeing or disagreeing but just interested in what made you choose her over the others. Can you explain it further?
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I'll pass
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

jtr wrote:Im more of a useless bleeding cunt than Cicero
Incredible.

The very reason for which the fucking word "Tard" exists decides to slam his cream filled stay puft snot diggers on "submit" in a pile-on thread.
Last edited by Raydah James on Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UCant#2
Elwood

Post by UCant#2 »

Cicero wrote:More like 3.6GPA and 50K per.....oh shit, why I am arguing w/ a troll???
To recap:
UCant#2 wrote:Your are boring, and more importantly, just plain dumb.
Swing back... instead of "correcting" me on how much you make, you useless cunt. Damn... I hate FSU.
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Raydah James wrote:
Incredible.

The very reason for which the fucking word "Tard" exists decides to slam his cream filled stay puft snot diggers on "submit" in a pile-on thread.
Incredible.

The very reason for which the fucking word "Twinkie" exitsts decided to post in this thread instead of cruising down to his local minimart and hitting on the toothless hottie working the counter.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I could give a shit if you hate FSU.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

jtr wrote:
Raydah James wrote:
Incredible.

Incredible.

The very reason for which the fucking word "Twinkie" exitsts decided to post in this thread instead of cruising down to his local minimart and hitting on the toothless hottie working the counter.
Christ, you're a useless fucking gimp.

Make your time you piglet ass cunt.......your destruction is here.
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

You're one to talk, white trash wes snipes wannabe.

You've gotten run on this board just as many times as the rest of us on this thread.

Psufan or rozy might as well turn this thread into a tournament of tards the one who loses gets the permanant ban from this place.

Raydah explain how the fuck you are better than anyone again?
The Whistle Is Screaming

Jess,
It's obvious you're concerned that cicero is taking away from your "Tardbode" here at T1B. Fear not, you're still up there with the best of the tards and hold the record for most movies/tv appearences without a speaking role.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cicero wrote:I could give a shit if you hate FSU.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! RACK YOU, DUDE!!!!!!

That was one of your "jokes," right?

With you, I can never tell, and since you're taking a beating for the ages, I figured that was one of your "jokes" you brag about, right, since anyone with a brain is looking to return fire at this point?

It wasn't funny or clever, just like every single thing you've ever posted to remind the world you're a fucking moron, but I just figured I'd root for the underdog in this one.

So keep up that stellar gamesmanship, Rudy. I'm on your side.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Which reminds me to remind you to watch Mind of Mencia this Wed on the Comedy Central if you would like to see me speak and have my first on-screen kiss.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

jtr wrote: Raydah explain how the fuck you are better than anyone again?

On a more serious note, Jess --

This statement exemplifies why you and Sissy are fucking retards, have always been retards, and always will be retards.

And you just can't figure it out.

Like them or not, people like RJ, UCan't, et al don't need to explain why they're better than anyone and everyone -- they try and prove it with every post, every time, and aren't ever going to make a special post to explain it to the bottom-tier tards who don't get it.

Some poor people here just don't get that. And those people, like you and Sissyroo, will ALWAYS be tards because of it. It's your lot in life, so learn to enjoy it, I guess. Sucks to be you.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
The Whistle Is Screaming

jtr wrote:Which reminds me to remind you to watch Mind of Mencia this Wed on the Comedy Central if you would like to see me speak and have my first on-screen kiss.
So you kiss some fake Mexican, shitty comedian for your first on screen kiss? I guess if you're gonna out yourself on TV, that's the show to do it on as there can't be more that 27 people who watch it.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

What a piece of shit Dins is. Here's a guy who thinks he is some kind of superstar b/c he runs smack better than others. This is coming from a guy who has pimped, hustled, sold drugs and now cant even have a drink b/c he has been a degenerate his whole life, and he is going to tell me I'm a tard b/c my smack isnt as fresh.

I get under this guy's skin so bad, that everytime I post he has to hover like shutyomouth over a hot fudge sundae. Retard, not everything you say is gold, so shut the fuck up. Yeah, you do such a great job of kicking my ass all the time. Hasnt stopped me from posting. Guess your shit isnt that hot after all.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

jtr wrote:
Raydah explain how the fuck you are better than anyone again?

Do you ever get tired of that foot kicking your pork loin ass every time you slam your ding dong devirginizers on submit?

It isnt even fun caving in that oversized syrup filled hot air balloon you call a head, powder. Its been done a million fucking times, on many different boards, and it yields the same results: Namely, you going into hiding, creating another shit troll to push your cyber shitball of unfunny takes and C- slunts into thread after thread until someone else runs your F list captain chunk ass yet again.

Bottom line is this: You're the Christopher Columbus of 'suck' on these fucking boards-you, the king of all that encompases Tarddom, should never, ever, be allowed to post in a pile-on thread. Bitch.

Log the fuck out, and stay the fuck out you crisco sweating dumbfuck.