Did you see Lindy Ruff meltdown about Tucker?

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

The Rat Pack
live at The Sands

Did you see Lindy Ruff meltdown about Tucker?

Post by The Rat Pack »

First off, I can't remember Lindy Ruff ever going off like that. I don't even remember him whining about the foot in the crease.

After seeing the bush play on Tucker I would have to agree with him. Tucker's gonzo tactics are wearing thin. It was one of the first times I've seen a player go for the headshot while doing a leg on leg.

That's brutal stuff. ..and then to have him fall down like a wimp when they got hold of him was pure Tucker.

Witt got suspended for a game for the same thing.
Pierre McGuire: "The Washington Capitals are the sleeping giants of the East. Exciting times in Washington are coming."
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Bullshit,, the hit was clean and Lindy sure as shit forgot to mention the part where his own player tried to take Tucker's head off with his stick.
Tucker had to be sewn up with 18 stitches in his chin last night because of the Sabres taking the wood to his head.

The NHL looked into Ruff's whine and ruled he was snivelling like a sorry ass douche.
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

JaysFan wrote:Bullshit,, the hit was clean and ......

You are officially a retard.

good night now
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

:roll:

Can't pass up any opportunity to take a swipe at Toronto or Tucker can you.

:roll:
moon
Elwood

Re: Did you see Lindy Ruff meltdown about Tucker?

Post by moon »

The Rat Pack wrote:First off, I can't remember Lindy Ruff ever going off like that. I don't even remember him whining about the foot in the crease.
All Ruff did was whine about that call. He always seems to be making little complaints but all the time saying that he isn't complaining. Ruff is a whiner and I am not surprised that he whinned and complained after all this happened.
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

JaysFan wrote:
Can't pass up any opportunity to take a swipe at Toronto or Tucker can you.
or the shames.......don't forget the shames.

However, unlike the Maple Chiefs, Calgary at least has some modicum of class and honor.

Tucker is notorious for being a dirty, chippy little fuckwad. When your team decides to stop their Slap Shot auditions and play hockey then maybe they'll get some respect around the league. That you would call that hit a clean hit defies explanation, and exposes the bias and myopia Chieffan chronically suffers from.

Darcy 'knees & elbows' Tucker and the Chiefs are a fukking disgrace.

Hey......... I calls 'em as I sees 'em.
BrantfordBudFan
Crack Whore

Post by BrantfordBudFan »

[/quote]

Hey......... I calls 'em as I sees 'em.[/quote]

Devils Rejects?

If Maguire on TSN said it was clean and he hates the Leafs.
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

??????

english Chieffan.......english.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

Uhhhhhhhh, OK. Isn't this the same Lindy Ruff that had Varada and Barnaby on his team? Thought so. STFU Ruff, and concerntrate more on getting a some of that hair tonic from Theodore.
Otis wrote: RACK Harper.