Charlie Sheen - Nut Job

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Please give us the cliff notes, 88.

I spent 21 minutes on the silly string haired Colorado teacher fruit a while ago, and THAT put me within a few precious minutes of my yearly leftist faggot nutcase time allotment, and Wagon just informed me that we're only at the start of spring.

And well, when I factor in future Dunglsinger, Bace, Dinsdale, and PSU posts, I'm flat skrewed this year.

I'm hoping Al Gore gets laryngitis.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

he fucked over denise richards (and his first born) while Denise was carrying their second child. what other proof do you need? :? the dude is a tard.
on a short leash, apparently.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Risa wrote:he fucked over denise richards (and his first born) while Denise was carrying their second child. what other proof do you need? :? the dude is a tard.
Maybe she's a bitch and won't shut the fuck up?

A man can only take so much babbling bullshit before he goes OJ.

Rack OJ!!!

the truth
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

poptart wrote:Please give us the cliff notes, 88.

I spent 21 minutes on the silly string haired Colorado teacher fruit a while ago, and THAT put me within a few precious minutes of my yearly leftist faggot nutcase time allotment, and Wagon just informed me that we're only at the start of spring.

And well, when I factor in future Dunglsinger, Bace, Dinsdale, and PSU posts, I'm flat skrewed this year.

I'm hoping Al Gore gets laryngitis.
Chucky is just jumping onto the 9-11 conspircy bandwagon with this guy among others:

Physics Professor Says Science Points To Conclusive Evidence of WTC Controlled Demolition

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones | November 12 2005

Brigham Young University physics professor Steven E. Jones is the latest credible individual to come forward and assert that the official story of 9/11 differs wildly from the observable facts.

Jones appeared on The Alex Jones Show on friday to discuss a story that refuses to die and one that has again been pushed to the forefront of alternative research.

Jones made numerous compelling points on the collapse of both the twin towers and Building 7. According to Jones, his scientific peers have been very sympathetic to his research and have agreed with his conclusions.

- The three buildings collapsed in their own footprints and did not topple over. This bears the characteristics of controlled demolition. The central columns were pulverized and the buildings fell in on themselves. Why would Muslim fanatics go to the lengths of wiring the largest complex of buildings in the world with explosives when a topple collapse would have caused more damage to lower Manhattan and killed more people?

- Horizontal puffs of smoke or 'squibs' can be seen popping out floors as the collapse engulfs floor by floor of the buildings. Again, this is a phenomenon atypical of controlled demolition.

- Molten metal found in the basement of the WTC suggests that the commonly used explosive thermite may be responsible for the collapse. Jones said that buildings not destroyed by explosives would have insufficient directed energy to produce the large quantities of melted melted that was discovered. The molten steel was found five days after the collapse, on Sept. 16, when the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) used an Airborne Visible/Infrared Imaging Spectrometer (AVIRIS) to locate and measure the site’s hot spots.

- It requires temperatures of at least 5,000 fahrenheit to melt steel. Diesel jet fuel does not reach these temperatures and the fires in the buildings were short lived. Firefighter tape recordings prove that only small pockets of fire were still burning in the buildings seconds before their collapse.

- Building 7 was not hit by a plane and yet it collapsed in 6.6 seconds, which is .6 seconds quicker than it would take an object dropped from the roof of the building to hit the floor. This violates fundamental laws of physics, unless the building was brought down by explosives.

- Buildings that collapse without the aid of explosives produce large piles of in-tact concrete and do not turn to dust as they are falling, as was witnessed on 9/11.

Following a scientific presentation back in September, Jones is now seeking a piece of molten steel from one of the buildings for analysis.

We will continue to track the progress of Jones' investigation and further expand on this story as and when it develops
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Pops, the condensed cliffs notes: the host and Sheen perform the conspiracy theory dance vis-a-vis 9-11-01. Apparently, the WTC collapses had been the result of bombs going off, that the planes crashing into the buildings and exploding wasn't enough to cause what happened.
Cover-ups abound. Lots of "unanswered questions".

velocet
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

velocet wrote:Pops, the condensed cliffs notes: the host and Sheen perform the conspiracy theory dance vis-a-vis 9-11-01. Apparently, the WTC collapses had been the result of bombs going off, that the planes crashing into the buildings and exploding wasn't enough to cause what happened.
Cover-ups abound. Lots of "unanswered questions".

velocet

sounds good to me.

Why the fuck were the buildings targeted, if the FBI knew about these fuckers well in advance.

There are still 6 Norwegian and Israeli intelligence officers in American Jails for opening their mouths about the impending attack.

It was called "Operation Jerusalem"...

the truth
Last edited by M2 on Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Mister Bushice wrote: Chucky is just jumping onto the 9-11 conspircy bandwagon with this guy among others:
The Towers fell in reverse order of how they were hit.
That's not normal.

Building 7 was not smacked by any plane, but it
fell to the ground. That's suspect.

No other buildings in the vicinity fell as completely
as the Towers (understandable) or Building 7 (suspect).

The Towers fell STRAIGHT down. Both of them.
THAT IS NOT NORMAL (except in a controlled demolition).

Remember, the Towers weren't hit at their bases, they
were hit at the middle and top. So yeah, sure, the structure
was superheated, whatever.

Why would the superheated portions completely crumble
into themselves -- and so rapidly at that -- as they did
leaving NOTHING instead of like falling over, doing some
weird ass leaning tower of pisa/stature of liberty knocked
on its side in some movie, shit?

And then you add Bldg 7 on top, which, again, wasn't hit
by anything the surrounding buildings except the towers
werent, and it crumbles completely where others stand
comparatively solid.

Besides, trapped people were filmed after the crash in the
burned portioned. How were people able to do that?
Risa

Post by Risa »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Risa wrote:he fucked over denise richards (and his first born) while Denise was carrying their second child. what other proof do you need? :? the dude is a tard.
No....he's simply addicted to PUSSY. And LOTS of it.

Frankly I ain't mad at him. He tapped DR and has the trophies to prove it.

'BODE to Chuck.

who's addicted to pussy so much they PAY for it?
when they don't have to? he's hollywood royalty,
as it were. he doesn't have to pay for anything,
and yet he's so addicted to sex he does?

i ain't buying it. he doesn't have a sex addiction problem.
he's got bigger issues.

he told denise he was gonna settle down for her
and the kids, and instead he goes running back to
dope and prostitutes like a dumbass.

he's got a baby on the way, and he's gonna pull
some shit like that. he's worthless. in a different
way than rusty yates, but still WORTHLESS.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Risa wrote:The Towers fell STRAIGHT down. Both of them.

Uh, the towers were BIG FUCKING STRUCTURES that registered on the richtor scale when they collapsed! :?

So, your theory is when an elephant is shot, he should be all prime time and shit and fly into the nearest tree. Maybe have his snout rap around his head for good sport.
I fucking suck.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Gunslinger wrote:

Uh, the towers were BIG FUCKING STRUCTURES that registered on the richtor scale when they collapsed! :?

So, your theory is when an elephant is shot, he should be all prime time and shit and fly into the nearest tree. Maybe have his snout rap around his head for good sport.
Yeah, but is it an elephant?

the truth
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

m2 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

the truth
I've paintballed a couple of times over the last couple of years. It's crazy shit! When the paintball hits you, you fly about 20 feet into the nearest wall and leave a body imprint.

If there isn't a wall the floor is so slippery, you slide across the floor about 50 yards. Crazy fucking shit!
I fucking suck.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

A 757 hit this building? yea right. :roll:
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Gunslinger wrote:
m2 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote: Uh, the towers were BIG FUCKING STRUCTURES that registered on the richtor scale when they collapsed! :?

the truth
I've paintballed a couple of times over the last couple of years. It's crazy shit! When the paintball hits you, you fly about 20 feet into the nearest wall and leave a body imprint.

If there isn't a wall the floor is so slippery, you slide across the floor about 50 yards. Crazy fucking shit!
You win.

You need that in your life.

the truth
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Moving Sale wrote:A 757 hit this building? yea right. :roll:
:twisted:

the truth
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Risa wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote: Chucky is just jumping onto the 9-11 conspircy bandwagon with this guy among others:
That's not normal.

comparatively solid.

I saw an interesting show on the History Channel about how the truss construction of the twin towers lead to their collapse and caused them to fall straight down.

Supposedly the only way they could build towers so tall was to use this format for the building, but it generally isn't used because when one floor collapses due to the excessive heat from a fire, it drops right onto the one below it and they fall like dominoes. Anyway, I saw it on TV, so it must be true.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

OCmike wrote:
Risa wrote:
That's not normal.

comparatively solid.

I saw an interesting show on the History Channel about how the truss construction of the twin towers lead to their collapse and caused them to fall straight down.

Supposedly the only way they could build towers so tall was to use this format for the building, but it generally isn't used because when one floor collapses due to the excessive heat from a fire, it drops right onto the one below it and they fall like dominoes. Anyway, I saw it on TV, so it must be true.
Good god you are an idiot. 30 minutes after being hit the towers should have flown about 20 blocks opposite of how they were hit.
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

m2 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
m2 wrote: Yeah, but is it an elephant?

the truth

You win.

You need that in your life.

the truth
Did I win for never putting makeup on?
I fucking suck.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Gunslinger wrote: Good god you are an idiot. 30 minutes after being hit the towers should have flown about 20 blocks opposite of how they were hit.
I was regurgitating the takes provided by strutural engineers who, yaknow, do that sort of thing for a living... Don't like it? Write a fucking letter to the History Channel, dipshit.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

When Dungslinger is not delivering pizzas, he's a structural engineer who specializes in building skyscrapers. Who knew?
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

OCmike wrote:
Gunslinger wrote: Good god you are an idiot. 30 minutes after being hit the towers should have flown about 20 blocks opposite of how they were hit.
I was regurgitating the takes provided by strutural engineers who, yaknow, do that sort of thing for a living... Don't like it? Write a fucking letter to the History Channel, dipshit.
I was regurgitating sarcasm, which was invented at the beginning of human history, when a caveman decided to shit on a fire to prove to the eldest caveman how he wasn't cooking anything edible.
I fucking suck.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Rack Fu wrote:When Dungslinger is not delivering pizzas, he's a structural engineer who specializes in building skyscrapers. Who knew?

IndyClown was making fun of me, hon.
He wasn't being serious.

Y'all need to read.

Anyway, G-Man, what are the conspiracy theories around your way, seeing how members of the FBI tried to warn the administration and
were cock-blocked pre-9/11.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Rack Fu wrote:When Dungslinger is not delivering pizzas, he's a structural engineer who specializes in building skyscrapers. Who knew?
Usually, when I'm delivering pizzas I pretend they are fighting disks and sling them at $50K automobiles to give a big: "FUCK YOU FOR MY MISTAKES IN LIFE!"
I fucking suck.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Risa wrote: Anyway, G-Man, what are the conspiracy theories around your way, seeing how members of the FBI tried to warn the administration and
Simple! People warned higher-ups about a bunch of Muslims at flight schools, no one listened, 9/11 happened and here we are.

Where exactly is the conspiracy theory? A bunch of worthless tards at HQ weren't doing their jobs and listening to the field agents who are actually out there putting two and two together. No conspiracy, just ignorance and incompetence.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Rack Fu wrote:
Risa wrote: Anyway, G-Man, what are the conspiracy theories around your way, seeing how members of the FBI tried to warn the administration and
Simple! People warned higher-ups about a bunch of Muslims at flight schools, no one listened, 9/11 happened and here we are.

Where exactly is the conspiracy theory?
The unusual stock trade activity in the days prior to 9/11
by government higher ups;

the warnings to the well-connected not to fly on 9/11.

If Clinton had specifically warned the current administration
to make these things a priority... why wasn't Clinton listened to?
Who told the 'higher ups' not to pay attention to such things,
in the first place?

Where was the priorities instead, Rack Fu, within the FBI?

A bunch of worthless tards at HQ weren't doing their jobs and listening to the field agents who are actually out there putting two and two together. No conspiracy, just ignorance and incompetence.
Has the situation improved in that regard?

What's the take on the Libby shit? The Iraq shit?
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Risa wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:

Where exactly is the conspiracy theory?
The unusual stock trade activity in the days prior to 9/11
by government higher ups;

the warnings to the well-connected not to fly on 9/11.

If Clinton had specifically warned the current administration
to make these things a priority... why wasn't Clinton listened to?
Who told the 'higher ups' not to pay attention to such things,
in the first place?

Where was the priorities instead, Rack Fu, within the FBI?

A bunch of worthless tards at HQ weren't doing their jobs and listening to the field agents who are actually out there putting two and two together. No conspiracy, just ignorance and incompetence.
Has the situation improved in that regard?

What's the take on the Libby shit? The Iraq shit?

What warnings to those connected?

I mean, we got the info that the Bin Ladens were being flown out of the US after 911, but I never get the facts over this "well connected" shit?

Give me a day where something unusual isn't happening on the stock market. That's a different battle and not one for some 911 conspiracy. That's for our corrupted government.

If you are going to make statements Risa, give links or something.
I fucking suck.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote: Anyone who believes that ^^^^ is a nut job.
No a nut job is someone who can look at the pic I posted (I can post a non photoshopped one if you like) on the first page and say a 757 hit that building because the government said so. Now THAT'S a nut job.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I saw a red X.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:
88 wrote: Anyone who believes that ^^^^ is a nut job.
No a nut job is someone who can look at the pic I posted (I can post a non photoshopped one if you like) on the first page and say a 757 hit that building because the government said so. Now THAT'S a nut job.
I saw a red X too. But I don't need to see whatever it was that you posted in ignorance to know you are a nut job, Moving Sale.

What hit the Pentagon, Moving Sale?

Where did it come from?

Who sent it?

What happened to the people on the missing 757?

Why hasn't the conspiracy unraveled and been published by people like Mary Mapes?

How can the same people who believe that "Dub-chimp" is the dumbest president ever also believe he has the ability to orchestrate the most incredible conspiracy in the history of mankind?
Learn to read you fucking moron. Are any of you Right Wing Wackos capable of that?

I said there is no way a 757 hit that building. The Math is wrong. You want to try and stick to the subject?

You want to show me how that is possible? Can't believe your own lying eyes?

How are the spools intact?

Why is the hole too small?

BTW I never said GW did anything to harm the pentagon. For all I know it was an AQ missile and he is actually UNDER playing the threat from AQ. Not that that is the subject.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Moving Sale wrote:
88 wrote:
Moving Sale wrote: No a nut job is someone who can look at the pic I posted (I can post a non photoshopped one if you like) on the first page and say a 757 hit that building because the government said so. Now THAT'S a nut job.
I saw a red X too. But I don't need to see whatever it was that you posted in ignorance to know you are a nut job, Moving Sale.

What hit the Pentagon, Moving Sale?

Where did it come from?

Who sent it?

What happened to the people on the missing 757?

Why hasn't the conspiracy unraveled and been published by people like Mary Mapes?

How can the same people who believe that "Dub-chimp" is the dumbest president ever also believe he has the ability to orchestrate the most incredible conspiracy in the history of mankind?
Learn to read you fucking moron. Are any of you Right Wing Wackos capable of that?

I said there is no way a 757 hit that building. The Math is wrong. You want to try and stick to the subject?

You want to show me how that is possible? Can't believe your own lying eyes?

How are the spools intact?

Why is the hole too small?

BTW I never said GW did anything to harm the pentagon. For all I know it was an AQ missile and he is actually UNDER playing the threat from AQ. Not that that is the subject.
88, as you can see all he does is answer questions with questions when you ask him to prove his assertions. Either that or he says that the burden is on you to prove that it DID get hit by a 757. A tactic that I give a solid "D-".
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Moving Sale:

Why don't you prove that Saddam "Didn't" have WMD's. :lol:
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

mvscal wrote:
m2 wrote:sounds good to me.
But you're a dumbfuck.
Who the fuck are you to call anyone a dumbfuck? Tell us all how you believe Saddam bombed Oklahoma City, you fucking nutjob.

Cheney should hunt you and Moving Sale under controlled circumstances. Preferably in a barrel.
I fucking suck.
Risa

Post by Risa »

mvscal wrote:
Risa wrote:If Clinton had specifically warned the current administration
to make these things a priority...
Because he didn't. Terrorism was never at any point in time a priority in his administration.
It isn't really for this one either.

Remember that Bush quote, from the first administration, about how he wasn't concerned about bin Laden anymore?

The War on Terrorism isn't real. Maybe it's a War for America's Place in a Global Economy. I don't know. But the War on Terrorism isn't real.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Moving Sale wrote: Why is the hole too small?
The front wheel well, that is laying near the hole in the inner most compromised ring.

Just a question. If it wasn't a 757, what of the eyewitness reports from the thousands in DC who saw a 757 screaming towards the Pentagon? Or the hundereds who saw it hit? Are they all in on the it too?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Risa

Post by Risa »

mvscal wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:Tell us all how you believe Saddam bombed Oklahoma City, you fucking nutjob.
I do?

Shut the fuck up, dumbshit.
You posted a link a year or so ago showing Iraqi involvement
in the bombings of OKC and the first WTC bombing.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

mvscal wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:Tell us all how you believe Saddam bombed Oklahoma City, you fucking nutjob.
I do?

Shut the fuck up, dumbshit.
Nice cover up Brokeback T1Ber. When you can slide your cock out of Diogenes, get back with me how both of you used to post his responsibility in the Oklahoma City Bombings.

I know, you are a liar. No one has been released from Guantanamo and you will deny ever stating Iran won't get nukes as soon as they do.

What are you going to do mvscal after you lose your credibility over the term "dumbfuck"? Use your credibility of posting on a message board as proof you contribute to this country's GDP?
I fucking suck.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Gunslinger wrote:If you are going to make statements Risa, give links or something.
That's a fair question. I don't have any. I apologize.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

mvscal wrote:I've posted links about Ramzi Yousef and the first WTC bombing.

You're thinking of someone else and Dungeater isn't capable of thought on any level.
Youre right, sometimes you are capable of calling people dumbshit. You're like Buttsprays favorite buffet, diverse.

Oklahomo!
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

mvscal wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:What are you going to do mvscal after you lose your credibility over the term "dumbfuck"?
Unless you begin sprouting brain cells, that's never...ever going to happen. You're a dumbfuck now and you're going to remain a dumbfuck for the rest of your useless life.

You're a thief, you beat women, you're an anonymous note leaving pussy and you deliver pizzas. The game of life is already over for you. You lost.
Using that excel spreadsheet there fuckjob?

From your resume of me, it sure seems like your pseudo anti-hero you created, has had more of a life then a million posts on an internet message board preaching a Republican agenda and insulting people like a fucking 4 year old.

You care to inform me of how posting on an internet message board instead of working contributes to this economy?

See you can uncreatively rehash shit I made up about me (like the stolen CD, which was given to me) or shit that you find interesting about another users personal life. But, you are being played.

Kind of like your whole life, huh? Played by the Bush administration, played by me. I'll create another fake story sometime this month and give you more ammunition to use against me at another time. I'm sure you'll like that.

You are such a fucking moron, that I have to give you insults to use against me. Your lucky, cuz the CD story was going to be how I stole it from a friend. That would have been delicious for you wouldn't it?
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

mvscal wrote:Gunslinger, you got laid. Gunslinger, you worked 2 jobs when you were younger, while I sit here at a computer hoping not to get caught, Gunslinger, those times you posted as NoCal where hilarious and provided such valuable gems as "Twice". Gunslinger, I post on romper room and you are so much uncooler than him. Gunslinger, you are a loser for not getting up in the face of a bunch of 20yr olds and telling them to turn their stereo down. Gunslinger, I can't believe you stole a JoJo CD that was given to you. etc. etc. etc.
Thanks, makes sense now.

Remember, RJack raped me.
I fucking suck.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

you're an anonymous note leaving pussy...
That reset will never not be funny.