at moderators discretion

fresneck loses

Post by mothster »

:shock:
mvscals blow monkey spunk
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Fresno State keeps rackin' up those moral victories.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Steve Kragthorpe is going to get a bigtime offer sometime pretty soon, hell of a coach. Nice meltdown Fresno, four losses in a row?
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Degenerate wrote:Fresno State keeps rackin' up those moral victories.
LOL!!!
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Pat Hill has to be the biggest idiot on the planet. Dude coulda written his own ticket on the coattails of David Carr and he seyz he wants to stay in Fresno and keep it going.

:lol:

This would have been the only upside of beng in Fresno for Christmas this year. The wife's family prolly has the meltage meter redlined right now.

DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:Pat Hill has to be the biggest idiot on the planet. Dude coulda written his own ticket on the coattails of David Carr and he seyz he wants to stay in Fresno and keep it going.

This would have been the only upside of beng in Fresno for Christmas this year. The wife's family prolly has the meltage meter redlined right now.

You mean you're not flying that special Christmas gift from the in-laws, a Fresno State Bulldogs flag, outside your crib in the O.C. right now?

Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i think CU made a great hire with hawkins but i was mildly amused by CU fans arrogant "we're too good for Kragthorpe" posture when his name came up.......

compared to Embree or Dave Logan who they were going to get stuck with if Hawkins turned them down....Kragthrope would have been a home run.

Hill will face difficulties recruiting at any quasi-real academic institution.....given what he's used to.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

King Crimson wrote:i think CU made a great hire with hawkins but i was mildly amused by CU fans arrogant "we're too good for Kragthorpe" posture when his name came up.......

compared to Embree or Dave Logan who they were going to get stuck with if Hawkins turned them down....Kragthrope would have been a home run.

Hill will face difficulties recruiting at any quasi-real academic institution.....given what he's used to.
Hill has somewhat gotten over on having more talent than the rest of the WAC. Considering that Kragthorpe is just starting to really get guys he recruited involved you have to be impressed with him.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Waz
Elwood

Post by Waz »

Believe the Heupel wrote:You know, there was a guy sitting next to me in the Fresneck airport bar a week ago who was a HUGE SC fan who was flying back to LA after visiting his wife's parents over Christmas and just had twin daughters a while ago. I couldn't get the sack together to just fuckin' ask the dude if he was Jimmy Medallions.

How fuckin' weird would have that been?

Note to self: next time crazy aunt wants you to go to fuckin' PORTERVILLE for Christmas, hang up the goddamn phone.
heh. :D
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

I saw a Texas flag here in OC last week, course it was on the back side of a trailer in Huntington Beach, I almost took a picture
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

SoCalTrjn wrote:I saw a Texas flag here in OC last week, course it was on the back side of a trailer in Huntington Beach, I almost took a picture
Reminds me of another zinger....

How do you get a USC grad off your porch?

Pay him for your pizza.

Bada bing. :lol:
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Wasn't me BtH. Groovy airport though, huh? :meds:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Believe the Heupel wrote:To Tulsa. :eek:

Heh.

Wonder how it feels for Mike Gundy to be captaining the third-best football program in the state?
OStUd...thoughts?