Scott, will you explain this to me?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Scott, will you explain this to me?

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote: I'm glad I detached from the pipe dream of a Chief playoff contender after the Bills debacle.
^^^That bugs me still, and since you didn't respond to my challenge of it last night, I'm going to give you an opportunity to come correct or at least better explain yourself here.

I know the above quote was typed during a moment of extremely bitter frustration, but it still bugs me.

Enlighten me.

Note to the peanut gallery: Please refrain from espousing your worthless .02 until Scott has responded. TIA.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Re: Scott, will you explain this to me?

Post by JHawkBCD »

War Wagon wrote:Note to the peanut gallery: Please refrain from espousing your worthless .02 until Scott has responded.
Trust us, the worthlessness comes from within yourself, Whitey.

You may now continue to feel personally violated by another person's take on an otherwise meaningless sporting event, you fucking clueless drama queen.
Nope. Not dead.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Your an idiot wags. A loss to the Bills equates to a team not capable of making the playoffs. Furthermore, losing to a mediocre Cowboy team only proves Scotts point further.

I know I know Wags, you're holding on for that glimmer of hope. Nothing is over til its over. If thats your point than cool, but the bottom line is your squad will be watching the playoffs from home.

BALEE DAT
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

War Wagon wrote:
KC Scott wrote: I'm glad I detached from the pipe dream of a Chief playoff contender after the Bills debacle.
^^^That bugs me still, and since you didn't respond to my challenge of it last night, I'm going to give you an opportunity to come correct or at least better explain yourself here.

I know the above quote was typed during a moment of extremely bitter frustration, but it still bugs me.

Enlighten me.

Note to the peanut gallery: Please refrain from espousing your worthless .02 until Scott has responded. TIA.

...Scotty, please come correct, and it's very unkind of you not to respond last night! Wag's must have spent a sleepless night.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

JHawkBCD wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Note to the peanut gallery: Please refrain from espousing your worthless .02 until Scott has responded.

You may now continue to feel personally violated by another person's take on an otherwise meaningless sporting event, you fucking clueless drama queen.
Go fuck yourself, JBitch and learn how to follow instructions. k?

The only personal violation is when your old lady laughs at you when you try to bed her.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

War Wagon wrote:
JHawkBCD wrote:

Go fuck yourself, JBitch and learn how to follow instructions. k?

The only personal violation is when your old lady laughs at you when you try to bed her.
So how do you feel when your boyfriend turns you down Wags?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

ChargerMike wrote: Wag's must have spent a sleepless night.
Yep. But not over that.

Now step off.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Follow instructions... bwah.

As if you REALLY expected this thread to be left alone while you wept over Scott's "betrayal" like a bad movie on the Lifetime network.

It's a football game, dipshit. Go take some Valium and let the pain melt away, instead of melting for all to witness.
Nope. Not dead.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

JHawkBCD wrote:Follow instructions... bwah.

As if you REALLY expected this thread to be left alone while you wept over Scott's "betrayal" like a bad movie on the Lifetime network.

It's a football game, dipshit. Go take some Valium and let the pain melt away, instead of melting for all to witness.
Look, I don't really expect an idiot like you or DF to understand what I'm trying to get at, so kindly off yourself from this thread for the time being.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

This could be an epic pile-on.......let er rip
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

No shit.

Either it takes huge balls to post something like this, which you KNOW is going to draw out the masses for an epic plungering in response...

... or it takes one massive, dripping man-twat to get this tearful about something this insignificant.

I'd put money on the latter.
Nope. Not dead.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Tearful?

Not quite.

Save your money.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Quit lying. The words that you use give your crying eyes away.
Nope. Not dead.
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

....Trouble within the Circle Jerk...this should be good!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The words I've used are in polite deference to a made DOTRF.

You may interpret them as you wish, ie; being your usual idiot asshole self.

Until Scott speaks for himself, I'm not showing my cards.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

The words you use are dripping with tears of betrayal.

Keep melting, you over-emotional, over dramatic fag. Imma gonna go watch me some football.
Nope. Not dead.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

JHawkBCD wrote: Imma gonna go watch me some football.
Good.

Lord knows you couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time much less concentrate on being an internet punk and watching Alge Crumpler simultaeneously.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

OK, I'll play.......

But first a riddle for the fourm:

I'm out of town......

Looking out of my hotel room, I can see one of the Apollo rockets, a Mercury rocket and an SR-71 blackbird.

Guess what City I'm in.

Fuckin cool

--------------------------------------
At the start of the season, I called a Chiefs v. Panthers Super Bowl.
I really thought the Chiefs D had improved enough, and the offense would continue to dominate.

By the time we lost to the Jills, reality had set in and I knew the Chiefs were not Super Bowl material. Even if we had home field throughout, we don't have the talent level to do it on defense. I'm also questioning our coaching, or lack thereof.

Maybe we make the playoffs, if so it's one or two and done.

So what does that accomplish?

Not fucking much.

I don't feel too bad about it, since there will be 31 other teams in the same position when all is said and done.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

KC Scott wrote:OK, I'll play.......

I'm out of town......

Looking out of my hotel room, I can see one of the Apollo rockets, a Mercury rocket and an SR-71 blackbird.

Guess what City I'm in.

Fuckin cool
I'd say Hutchinson, KS, but I didn't think there was a hotel right outside of the Kansas Cosmosphere.

That is a VERY cool tour of the Cosmosphere, if you haven't done it before.
Nope. Not dead.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

KC Scott wrote:OK, I'll play.......

I'm out of town......

Guess what City I'm in.

Fuckin cool

--------------------------------------
I really thought the Chiefs D had improved enough, and the offense would continue to dominate.

By the time we lost to the Jills, reality had set in and I knew the Chiefs were not Super Bowl material. Even if we had home field throughout, we don't have the talent level to do it on defense. I'm also questioning our coaching, or lack thereof.

Not fucking much.

I don't feel too bad about it, since there will be 31 other teams in the same position when all is said and done.

I'd say you are somewhere between Orlando and Cocoa Beach.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

JHawkBCD wrote:
I'd say Hutchinson, KS, but I didn't think there was a hotel right outside of the Kansas Cosmosphere.

That is a VERY cool tour of the Cosmosphere, if you haven't done it before.
No Dorathy......... Not Kansas.

Fuckin' Kansans think the world revolves around them

:lol:
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

KC Scott wrote: No Dorathy......... Not Kansas.

Fuckin' Kansans think the world revolves around them

Fuckin' A right it does.

And it just so happens that there's two of those rockets outside of the Cosmosphere front door, and you can see the SR-71 Blackbird through the window. In fact, many of the scenes inside of the lunar module and the command module in "Apollo 13" were filmed at the Cosmosphere.

The hotel thing was what threw me off.
Nope. Not dead.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

ChargerMike wrote:

I'd say you are somewhere between Orlando and Cocoa Beach.
Nope, but good guess.

I lived in Cocoa Beach after college though.
I went down on vacation and ended up stayin 9 moths.
That was a rockin' 9 months. :wink:

Clue # 2

There's a Space shuttle I didn't mention earlier.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Cosmo Kramer wrote:....Trouble within the Circle Jerk...this should be good!
it's whitey.....I wouldn't get my hopes up
get out, get out while there's still time
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Clue # 3

*cough*

Everybody fucking smokes

And you can go to "Spacecamp"
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

KC Scott wrote:Clue # 3

*cough*
You're in San Diego, and Raydah James is checking you for hernias?
Nope. Not dead.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

JHawkBCD wrote: You're in San Diego, and Raydah James is checking you for hernias?
With his chin
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote:

Not fucking much.
Now, was that so hard?

No, it wasn't.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Preliminary, btw.

I'm busy at the moment.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Is there anyone here besides Colt fans, that still has any hope of their team winning the Super Bowl? Barring an injury to Manning, you can go ahead and give them the Lombardi, and their rings.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

So Scotty, making the playoffs and "one or two and done" would really suck right about now, eh?

I thought making the playoffs was a pipe dream?

Was it a pipe dream when you started the thread calling out DF and HH?

So we lose an excruciatingly close game that we should have won, and then you harken back to the fucking Bills game as the point at which you had already "detached".

That's frontrunning bandwagoning bullshit unbecoming of someone who calls themself a fan, and I'm here to call it.

Should KC ever actually win another Super Bowl, be it this year or 20 years from now, don't bother coming around to crow about it.

Dismissed.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

ChargerMike wrote:This could be an epic pile-on.......let er rip
This tells me all that I need to know about you.

Sad, really.

A putz like you couldn't effectively pile on Cuda.

You're one of those guys who stands on the sidelines and fervently wishes to stay out of the fray, hoping someone else will fight his battles, all the while shouting at the top of his lungs "kick his ass".

Actually, taht's like 90% of T1B anyways, so I guess you've reached a certain comfort level.

Props.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

War Wagon wrote:This tells me all that I need to know about you.

Sad, really.

A putz like you couldn't effectively pile on Cuda.

You're one of those guys who stands on the sidelines and fervently wishes to stay out of the fray, hoping someone else will fight his battles, all the while shouting at the top of his lungs "kick his ass".

Actually, taht's like 90% of T1B anyways, so I guess you've reached a certain comfort level.
On the second six-pack already, eh? Why such a late start?

Ooops, I forgot this public thread is only for Scott and you.

:meds:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Oh SNAP...here we go, folks. :paul:
Fixed.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Feeling Ballsy Dave?

Bored?

Just wanna rattle the cage?

Must be Sumptin'.............
War Wagon wrote:So Scotty, making the playoffs and "one or two and done" would really suck right about now, eh?
Yea, you simple minded, fork lifting, future burden on society.......

One and done would suck.

Unlike you, I'm not geneticaly programed to accept mediocrity.
While you were getting "participant" ribbons in school, I was winning gold medals.

Later in life, I determined my standard of living must, at a minimum, include effective climate control and adequate perimeter boundries.

You did not.

Hence my disdain for anything less than the best.

Your like so much of the poplulation Dave. Willing to settle for anything that immediatley eases the dull thud that is your day to day existence.
I thought making the playoffs was a pipe dream?
It is. Maybe they squeeze in as a 5 or 6 seed.

"Woo Hoo" Chiefs get a playoff game!

BFD O' Potentate of the Pallet Jack........ Big fuckin Deal.

If you say you think they can go all the way, then props to you for dreaming cuz that's all you really got. See that's the difference 'tween you and me Dave - While your heads in a fuckin' cloud, I'm already down the road.
Was it a pipe dream when you started the thread calling out DF and HH?
Yea, I thoought we could beat Dullass, and yea I wanted us to beat Dullass...... But More so just I wanted to design a groovy AV for those fags to wear for a week.
So we lose an excruciatingly close game that we should have won, and then you harken back to the fucking Bills game as the point at which you had already "detached".
Dave, I don't expect you to understand what I'm about to write...... Hell, I'll be amazed if you've made it this far but here goes the analogy:

The Chiefs are like a stock. it could be the stock of a company I really, really like. I may think their product is the greatest thing since sliced bread, so I invest in them. Over the course of a few months, I watch their performance. If they really are as good as I think they will appreciate in value. But if I misjudge them, they drop. That's the sole measuring stick. And if they drop, I cut my losses and move on.

Now the Chiefs value is determined by wins and losses (still with me pokey?) so I have seen enough in their losses to know they won't get to where I want them to be. Hence the emotional detachment.
That's frontrunning bandwagoning bullshit unbecoming of someone who calls themself a fan, and I'm here to call it.
How DOTRF of you. Props for turning into Raiduh Lames East.
Yea, we all come here to run some smack and talk some shit, but at the end of the day, I call it like I see it.

Don't like it?

Tough shit dreamer.

It's called reality.

Deal with it.
Should KC ever actually win another Super Bowl, be it this year or 20 years from now, don't bother coming around to crow about it.
And Gandolf returns.......

Whenever made you think your anything more than a space filler here?

Your leading the "Red Brigade" of the true Chief fan?
Dude, you need to be more concerned with getting an attic fan.

Seriously.

Go sleep off the Nati lite induced haze that somehow coerced you into calling me out and bring back something that doesn't invoke images of a drunken slob in Zubaz stuttering "Chiefs Rule" after 30 minutes of hold time on 810.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Rack that.
Nope. Not dead.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

War Wagon wrote:So we lose an excruciatingly close game that we should have won, and then you harken back to the fucking Bills game as the point at which you had already "detached".

Easy there Wags. I could spend a friggin all night on some of the crap you typed, but I will choose to focus on the main points.

Could the Chiefs have beaten Dallas? Yes. Should have won? No. They did not win. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. At the time the clock expired, the Chiefs had fewer points than Dallas, and they lost the game.

Im a Chief fan, and seeing that loss yesterday, gave me cause to harken back to the Bills game. Another game the Chiefs "shoulda," won. They didnt, and most everyone did the math. Whether you want to admit it or not, the Bills was a game that KC HAD TO WIN, and much more important than this game.

Id like nothing more than to dismiss the Bills game. However, looking at the big picture, I would be dis-honest with myself. Prior losses to Den, SD, and the Philly choke job also factor in.

Do not make the mistake of equating the definition of being a fan, with having a total lack of objectivity, common sense, and blind faith.

Here is a question for you Wags. When are you gonna realize this is just not our year?
Frank Football
I'm Frank About Football

Post by Frank Football »

Go sleep it off, Whitey. Couple of bowls of "loudmouth soup" and you start shitting all over the board! You and Homer Paul can't see what anyone with any knowledge of football can and that is the CHIEFS will not be in the playoffs. Fucking douchebag.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Gandalf recognized years ago just exactly what you are $cott.

Why do you bother posting here, stock market boy?

Just don't call yourself a Chiefs fan anymore.

You're nothing more than Coods with a portfolio.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Ahh the holiday season is here.

The weather outside is frightful (unless you're in SD :wink: )

Friends, family, good food and beverages

And wags gettin' lit up like a Christmas tree......
Butkus didn't wear an earring.