Bolt's vs. Raiduh's ..game notes..

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Bolt's vs. Raiduh's ..game notes..

Post by ChargerMike »

* In the third quarter tonight, the Chargers outgained the Raiders in total yards, 129 to 2.

* Clinton Hart had a 70-yard interception return for a touchdown in the fourth quarter. It was his second touchdown following an interception of the season. The last player with two touchdowns on interception returns in a single season was Stanley Richard in 1994. On Hart’s first return this season at New England Oct. 2, Donnie Edwards intercepted the pass and pitched it to Hart, who took it in for the score.

* Marty Schottenheimer won his 25th career game against the Raiders tonight. He has more wins against them than any other coach in NFL history.

* Schottenheimer and assistant coach John Pagano have challenged eight plays this season, winning six of the eight challenges, including tonight’s second-quarter touchdown catch by Antonio Gates.

* The Chargers have won five straight over the Raiders, the most wins in a row since a six-game winning streak from 1960-62.

* In his past five games against the Raiders, Drew Brees is 5-0 and has thrown 10 touchdowns and no interceptions.

* The Chargers have now played 26 consecutive games, including playoffs, in which they have not lost by more than four points. It is tied with the 1982-83 Washington Redskins as the NFL’s third-longest streak. The record is 34 games, set by the Green Bay Packers from 1965-67.
*Drew Brees guided the Chargers to their fifth win in a row over their arch-rivals, the Oakland Raiders. Brees completed 77 percent of his passes, going 17-of-22 for 160 yards and two touchdowns for a passer rating of 127.1.

*In the last five games the Raiders have racked up the following numbers on the ground:

82 ( 24 yds. on the last play of the game, while behind by 25 points, the Duh's ran a draw)
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

no mas

No wonder trev wouldn't tailgate with you, prick.

Btw, Marty chewing the living shit out of Nick Hardwick last night was freaking OUTSTANDING.

RACK that.

Best game 'note' of the night, by FAR.

You know, it's not like any of the Raiduh playahs could use some of that treatment or anything.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

poptart wrote:

You know, it's not like any of the Raiduh playahs could use some of that treatment or anything.
"The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break. That was always our motto"

-John Madden

Somebody want to let Al know this isnt the fucking 70's or 80's anymore?

:meds:

RACK Tart, btw.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

poptart wrote:no mas

No wonder trev wouldn't tailgate with you, prick.

Btw, Marty chewing the living shit out of Nick Hardwick last night was freaking OUTSTANDING.

RACK that.

Best game 'note' of the night, by FAR.

RAAAAAAAAACK..lmao

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Best play of the game:

Shawne Merriman literally flying in from the corner to tackle Jordan in the backfield. That kid is going to make us forget about Junior before he's done.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Mikey wrote:Best play of the game:

Shawne Merriman literally flying in from the corner to tackle Jordan in the backfield. That kid is going to make us forget about Junior before he's done.
BFD. An unblocked LB makes a tackle one yard behind the line of scrimmage. Lets put him in the HOF.

p.s. Junior was over-rated. All he was good at was jumping on the pile after the play was pretty much over and then jumped up pumping his fists like he just found a cure for cancer.
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sirfindafold wrote:

BFD. An unblocked LB makes a tackle one yard behind the line of scrimmage. Lets put him in the HOF.

p.s. Junior was over-rated. All he was good at was jumping on the pile after the play was pretty much over and then jumped up pumping his fists like he just found a cure for cancer.
Your sig says it better than I ever could.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Sirfindafold wrote:

RACK

Kirk fucking Morrison is much better than that pussy merriman.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Raydah James wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:

RACK

Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Pity the poor charger fan.

Singing the praises of a rookie LB who has a light switch tattooed to his forearm. Beaming with pride following the second win over a 4-8 team

All giddy over a squad fighting for a wild-card playoff berth and the prospect of winning a playoff game for the first time in many, many years.

But in all reality, will more likely be at home watching the playoffs, agonizing over "what could have been."

Pity the poor charger fan.
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
Raider Loco
Elwood

Re: Bolt's vs. Raiduh's ..game notes..

Post by Raider Loco »

ChargerMike wrote:* In the third quarter tonight, the Chargers outgained the Raiders in total yards, 129 to 2.

* Clinton Hart had a 70-yard interception return for a touchdown in the fourth quarter. It was his second touchdown following an interception of the season. The last player with two touchdowns on interception returns in a single season was Stanley Richard in 1994. On Hart’s first return this season at New England Oct. 2, Donnie Edwards intercepted the pass and pitched it to Hart, who took it in for the score.

* Marty Schottenheimer won his 25th career game against the Raiders tonight. He has more wins against them than any other coach in NFL history.

* Schottenheimer and assistant coach John Pagano have challenged eight plays this season, winning six of the eight challenges, including tonight’s second-quarter touchdown catch by Antonio Gates.

* The Chargers have won five straight over the Raiders, the most wins in a row since a six-game winning streak from 1960-62.

* In his past five games against the Raiders, Drew Brees is 5-0 and has thrown 10 touchdowns and no interceptions.

* The Chargers have now played 26 consecutive games, including playoffs, in which they have not lost by more than four points. It is tied with the 1982-83 Washington Redskins as the NFL’s third-longest streak. The record is 34 games, set by the Green Bay Packers from 1965-67.
*Drew Brees guided the Chargers to their fifth win in a row over their arch-rivals, the Oakland Raiders. Brees completed 77 percent of his passes, going 17-of-22 for 160 yards and two touchdowns for a passer rating of 127.1.

*In the last five games the Raiders have racked up the following numbers on the ground:

82 ( 24 yds. on the last play of the game, while behind by 25 points, the Duh's ran a draw)
You forgot how many superbowls your franchise has
Aaron in Tucson
Elwood

Post by Aaron in Tucson »

More tailgate and game notes…

ChargerMike has a very raw sexual animal
magnetism that draws transvestites like
rats to the pied piper.

I swear to Christ – we’re throwing back beers, brats
and stogies like there’s no tomorrow when this
fugly creature came creeping down our very
narrow lane looking like she was in a trance.
This bitch was driving about 3 miles per hour
nearly hitting somebody’s cooler and
just barely clearing the bumper of an
RV parked right across from us.

Totally oblivious to the fact that she’s about
to piss off drunken tailgaters she forges on
listening to a voice in her head that only
she can hear, guiding her towards…destiny.

We were all watching as we were sure that
this love starved beast was going to just plow
everything in its path…until she got a look at Mikey.

Somehow, like a force unexplainable, she
snapped out of it and turned the wheel in our
direction. Missing the RV she pulled up right
next to us and looked directly at ChargerMike
pursing her lips and purring in a low unmistakable
manly voice, “Hey baby”.

I'm not sure if it was our explosive laughter
or Mike's horrified expression that made her drive on.

Did I mention she..err, it came back for him later?

...more to come
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Aaron in Tucson wrote:ChargerMike has a very raw sexual animal
rats to the pied piper.
I smell sig material.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Bwa!

Sounds like you guys had a "Divine" time.

We need some pics
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Sorry Scott, I confiscated CM’s camera. :wink:

rats to the pied piper.
LMAO!
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Well how do you expect me to Wytch you guys up if you don't post any pictures?

-----------------

Unless your name is Raiduh James, kcpaul, kcdave, Jayhawk, Mr. Green... errr pinky..... errrr...Felix or War Wagon I can't think of anyone* in here that has really taken a beatdown on the Pics front.

*The aforementioned individuals all being lightning rods for pile ons.

For example: You haven't seen you, CMike or Dan on any pics.......... yet ;)

Hell, even Toos owned up with a pic and next to Poptart and Luther he's gotta be as big a recluse as anyone on this board (of course with his mug it's understandable)

:D

War the 6 year anniversary of the Football fourm
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

KC Scott wrote:Unless your name is Raiduh James, kcpaul, kcdave, Jayhawk, Mr. Green... errr pinky..... errrr...Felix or War Wagon I can't think of anyone* in here that has really taken a beatdown on the Pics front.
You know, I'm thinking a T1B picture archive containing the original pics might be in order. If space is an issue, I'd be glad to host it.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

BSmack wrote: You know, I'm thinking a T1B picture archive containing the original pics might be in order. If space is an issue, I'd be glad to host it.

I'm thinking you could lead by example and throw your Mug up.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Of course, some of us post 'em, and they're never even noticed.*

* Cueball is my fliend.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

orcinus wrote:Of course, some of us post 'em, and they're never even noticed.
We noticed. We were too busy trying to find a nice pooka shell necklace to compliment your new look.
Nope. Not dead.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

KC Scott wrote:
BSmack wrote: You know, I'm thinking a T1B picture archive containing the original pics might be in order. If space is an issue, I'd be glad to host it.

I'm thinking you could lead by example and throw your Mug up.
No prob...

Be gentle.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote:
No prob...

Be gentle.
Oh my lord. :shock:

You look like an even bigger geek/nerd than I do, and I didn't think that was possible.

Rack you for having the guts to post your pic (if that really is you), though I'm sure you'll regret it someday soon.

Now please tell me what the fuck you're doing riding the 'Scrambler' all by your lonesome?
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

Holy Jebus, any wytching on that mug would be an improvement. I don't know why, but I hope to God that is not really you.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Aaron in Tucson wrote:More tailgate and game notes…

rats to the pied piper.

I swear to Christ – we’re throwing back beers, brats
and stogies like there’s no tomorrow when this
fugly creature came creeping down our very
narrow lane looking like she was in a trance.
This bitch was driving about 3 miles per hour
nearly hitting somebody’s cooler and
just barely clearing the bumper of an
RV parked right across from us.

Totally oblivious to the fact that she’s about
to piss off drunken tailgaters she forges on
listening to a voice in her head that only
she can hear, guiding her towards…destiny.

We were all watching as we were sure that
this love starved beast was going to just plow
everything in its path…until she got a look at Mikey.

Somehow, like a force unexplainable, she
snapped out of it and turned the wheel in our
direction. Missing the RV she pulled up right
next to us and looked directly at ChargerMike
pursing her lips and purring in a low unmistakable
manly voice, “Hey baby”.

I'm not sure if it was our explosive laughter
or Mike's horrified expression that made her drive on.

Did I mention she..err, it came back for him later?

...more to come

So the fiddy wasn't enough ey Too's.....you promised you bastard. I've heard that Darth Vader "hey baby" in my sleep for three nights. You can't deny that on her second run by, I was over the barrier in a flash...didn't know I could move that fast. I guess when you're scared the adrinalin kicks in....

FUGLY..FUGGBUTTLY...BROWNEYEUGLY..she had it going didn't she? woooo!

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Raydah James wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:

RACK

Let's see ...Merriman 7 sacks...Morrison..oop's..0 sacks :oops:

BTW..yes I agree Morrison is a stud!..leads the raiduhs in tackles with 93

DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Get some new tennis shoes CMike?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

DallasFanatic wrote:Get some new tennis shoes CMike?

Yes I did, burned a hole in my old ones getting away fron that she-man.