Duke/MD pick right here.

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Tiberious
Resident Bookie

Duke/MD pick right here.

Post by Tiberious »

Duke will win this game straight up, look for Maryland to cover the 12.5 and for the game to go over 157.5. Take it to the bank.
You know who I am.

Make the world a better place, punch Urban Meyer in the face.
helmet
Elwood

Post by helmet »

I called it 90-77 Duke in the other thread.
Tiberious
Resident Bookie

Post by Tiberious »

my bad dude.
You know who I am.

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Duke by double digits...the Terps are scuffling hard right now.
Pablo
Provocateur

Post by Pablo »

It's a final

UM -75

Duke - 66

The ACC is (as usual) hard to figure out.
Boom goes the dynamite.
Tiberious
Resident Bookie

Post by Tiberious »

I told you MD would cover the spread.

Duke is awful as a double digit favorite.

sorry about the o/u, my bad.
You know who I am.

Frank Rizzo
Yankee Fan

Post by Frank Rizzo »

HOLYA SHIT SUCK MY BAKLLS YOU BLOW DEVILS FANS YOU SUUCKK!!!! TERPS MONTHERFUCKERS WE DONAT FUCK ARAOUND WITH T DUKE WE DFFUCKING OWN DUEK WE OWN DUEK WE OWNE DUIKE
Tiberious
Resident Bookie

Post by Tiberious »

damn dude, that wrong, just sayin'
You know who I am.

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Pablo wrote:The ACC is (as usual) hard to figure out.

That's why it's the best conference in the nation...any team can win on any night. There are a handful of powerhouses but just look at Florida State a couple weeks ago knocking off Wake. No team is capable of running the table in this buzzsaw of a conference. You have to defend your homecourt though.
helmet
Elwood

Post by helmet »

Had to have a crap game sometime, it's too bad it happened against Maryland. Props to MD for bringing it though.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Shoalzie wrote:

That's why it's the best conference in the nation...any team can win on any night. There are a handful of powerhouses but just look at Florida State a couple weeks ago knocking off Wake. No team is capable of running the table in this buzzsaw of a conference. You have to defend your homecourt though.
That's as much crap as Big 10 fan claiming they "beat up on each other" in football.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

helmet wrote:Had to have a crap game sometime, it's too bad it happened against Maryland. Props to MD for bringing it though.
alright- which dook fan was saying last year that the dook/MD rivalry was only a rivalry to MD fans? the team that's beaten dook more than any other team over the past 5 years is MD, not NC. at least terp fans are enjoying the 'rivalry'.
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Could've been me....though I don't remember any G.O. (unless it's a rebirth of DC Clone and/or Pre Done). But as I said in the past, give the Duke-Maryland thing another five or six decades and it might be as good.
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

Mustang wrote:Could've been me....though I don't remember any G.O. (unless it's a rebirth of DC Clone and/or Pre Done). But as I said in the past, give the Duke-Maryland thing another five or six decades and it might be as good.
'grego' on another board.

anyhow, it's all good if dook doesn't see MD as a rival- in fact, terp fans are more than happy with the status quo....beating dook at cameron 3 out of the last 6 times...beating dook more than any other team in college the last 5 years...winning a championship.... winning the acc tourny last year........its actually great that dook worries about NC and not MD. real smart, dookies. :lol:
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:

That's as much crap as Big 10 fan claiming they "beat up on each other" in football.

That's a bit of a stretch. When was the last time that the Big Ten had a handful of national title contenders in football? This year in the ACC, I think there are several contenders to win the whole thing. The Big Ten does beat each other's brains in football but that's mostly because they're all on the same level. The SEC in football is more comparable to the ACC in basketball.
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

G.O. wrote:
Mustang wrote:Could've been me....though I don't remember any G.O. (unless it's a rebirth of DC Clone and/or Pre Done). But as I said in the past, give the Duke-Maryland thing another five or six decades and it might be as good.
'grego' on another board.

anyhow, it's all good if dook doesn't see MD as a rival- in fact, terp fans are more than happy with the status quo....beating dook at cameron 3 out of the last 6 times...beating dook more than any other team in college the last 5 years...winning a championship.... winning the acc tourny last year........its actually great that dook worries about NC and not MD. real smart, dookies. :lol:
That's pretty much what happened on Wednesday. Duke didn't come to play.....Terps did. I'm not in any way discounting the Duke-MD thing.