Raydahs vs. Chiefs- it's ON

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I'm not sure who sucks more. Prolly the Raiders. But not by much.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Oakland's offense has 'come together' to a much greater degree than when these teams faced off in wk 2. Couple that with KC's vulnerability in the secondary and I'm pretty damn concerned if I am Chef fan.

Make no mistake, Oakland will get off through the air on Sunday.

Moss has been dinged the last 2 weeks, but I'd love nothing more than to see him put on a BIG show this week.
Like library books, he's due.

I question KC's psyche for this game. Yeah, you figure a division game will get a team UP, but after dropping last week's game to the Blots and seeing that perhaps the season could be slipping away, I wonder if they might be a bit 'down' for this game. Then again, maybe the opposite. I dunno.

I can see Oakland being more hungry and 'up' for this game against a team they lost to previously. A couple of wins (albeit against just Buffalo and Tennessee) has to have energized the Raiduhs some.

The Raiders have improved a bunch at pressuring the QB. They got McNair a handful of times yesterday, and they forced a couple of big turnovers. On the other hand, when McNair had time he picked Oakland's secondary apart pretty well. They miss CWood, no doubt about it. Trent will get his through the air, I'm afraid. Gotta get the heat on him, early and often.

Oakland goes over 30 for the 3rd week in a row, and they end up with just a few more than their rival.

Tough game.

Raiduhs - 31
Chefs - 28
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Hmm....the Raiduh's finally win one on the road and now will make it two in a row Vs a Chief team that plays better at home?

Not likely.....
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

KC 45
OAK 16
Nope. Not dead.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Lamont Jordan vs. Priest Holmes..oop's Priest will still be seeing double until Thursday so won't practice all week. Edge Jordan, who is a load and a half plus an excellent receiver. No, I didn't forget Johnson...still an edge to the Raiduhs

Raiduhs WR.'s vs. K.C.'s.. :lol: :lol: :lol: although Kennison made some good grabs vs. the Bolt's

Green vs. Collins..not much to choose from, if given time both can light it up.

Home field vs. bad road team.....10 pts.

Defense....both suck ..tossup

K.C. 28
Oak. 24
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Our young DB's will learn a few hard lessons on the way to being solid-this will be one of them.

That being said, our offense absolutely assfucks the holy hell out of that banged up weak ass KC secondary.

Now that our coaches have seemed to pull thier head out of thier collective asses on how to use our personel, be prepared for heavy doses of Jordan, followed by a introduction of our newest and long hidden badass young slot WR-Doug Gabriel.

Like pop said, I believe Moss is due-but Gabriel is ready to break the fuck out as well.

They now have confidence after Jordan blasted thier asses and became the leader this offense desperately needed. Burgess is a fucking monster, Sapp just had his finest game in his silver and black tenure (Quote: "I'm starting to hit my stride again," ), and Chris Carr is going to take one to the fucking house reeeeeel quick here. In fact, the D is just as confident as the Offense.

Be afraid, Chef fan-be very, very, fucking afraid.

Raiders-51
Period Drips-28
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

^^^^^^^

Love it RayJay :lol:
jidar
Crack Whore

Post by jidar »

It's November and the convict wagon is rollin into Arrowhead.
Lock up the women and children and arm yourselves Chiefs fans, it's Raiders week.
After this sunday is up I think Collins is going to have Jared Allens 69 tatooed on his face.
jidar
Crack Whore

Post by jidar »

Raydah James wrote:
Raiders-51
Period Drips-28
What the fuck is wrong with you man? 51 to 28? You must have hit your head getting into the back of the squad car.
The running Silver and Black joke isn't going to do anything like that amidst the sea of the Red.
Lamont Jordan is going to be stopped just like he was before, just like all the other backs, so forget about it. The only question is can you protect your QB and stop the Chiefs O at home? I don't think so.

Chiefs 35
Raiders 17
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

jidar wrote: What the fuck is wrong with you man? 51 to 28? You must have hit your head getting banged in the back of the squad car.
FTFY
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

jidar wrote:
Raydah James wrote:
Raiders-51
Period Drips-28
What the fuck is wrong with you man? 51 to 28? You must have hit your head getting into the back of the squad car.
The running Silver and Black joke isn't going to do anything like that amidst the sea of the Red.
Lamont Jordan is going to be stopped just like he was before, just like all the other backs, so forget about it. The only question is can you protect your QB and stop the Chiefs O at home? I don't think so.

Chiefs 35
Raiders 17
Your pussy can bleed all it wants to all over this board and it wont change the fact that your not so fresh feeling team will be getting the fuck tapped out of it. In fact, it wont be anywhere close to being 51 to 28.....it'll be more like:

Raiders-58
Tampax Pearls-16

Fucking crybaby pussy.

And BB, before you lube your balloon knot up for my raider emblemed meatsword to leave chocolate covered mushroom stamps on your forehead, you might want to finish taking the tina turner beatdown from Ikevscal in the other thread you slobbering fuckwit.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Raydah James wrote:Our young DB's will learn a few hard lessons on the way to being solid-this will be one of them.

That being said, our offense absolutely assfucks the holy hell out of that banged up weak ass KC secondary.

Now that our coaches have seemed to pull thier head out of thier collective asses on how to use our personel, be prepared for heavy doses of Jordan, followed by a introduction of our newest and long hidden badass young slot WR-Doug Gabriel.

Like pop said, I believe Moss is due-but Gabriel is ready to break the fuck out as well.

They now have confidence after Jordan blasted thier asses and became the leader this offense desperately needed. Burgess is a fucking monster, Sapp just had his finest game in his silver and black tenure (Quote: "I'm starting to hit my stride again," ), and Chris Carr is going to take one to the fucking house reeeeeel quick here. In fact, the D is just as confident as the Offense.

Be afraid, Chef fan-be very, very, fucking afraid.

Raiders-51
Period Drips-28
Didn't somebody say in a thread last week that when the Chefs got their asses handed to them by the Chargers, it would pretty much be the beginning of their escalator ride to the basement of the AFC West?

Yeah, actually I'm pretty sure I said it. The Chargers put the Chafes on the top step; this week, the Raiders release the brakes on KC Wheelchair & give it a shove. End result will be Raiders in 3rd place, Chefs in last place.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Lets hope Rob Ryan pulls his head out of his ass and puts a little heat on Trent Green this time around.
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Great to see the Tard Train in full gear on Monday afternoon.

Guess rolling Tennessee will do that for ya.

All I can say to RJ and pops is Wanna Bet?
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

KC Scott wrote:Great to see the Tard Train in full gear on Monday afternoon.

Guess rolling Tennessee will do that for ya.
No shit. And don't forget that Bills powerhouse.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Re: Raydahs vs. Chiefs- it's ON

Post by Felix »

KC Paul 3.0 & JHawkBCD wrote:Image
Nice AV.........wear it proudly.......
get out, get out while there's still time
jidar
Crack Whore

Post by jidar »

Raydah James wrote: Raiders-58
Tampax Pearls-16

Oh man I had to cut out that pathetic excuse for ripping. What did you do just type every curse word you know at random? Pathetic. Try to have a little bit of skill with your put downs, not this noobish shit.

As for this 58 to 16 crap, Oh man that's rich. Maybe if our Offense goes home after the first quarter and they let your O have the ball over and over again for about 12 quarters.

Welcome boys, to the Home of the Chiefs and graveyard of the Duh's!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Cuda wrote:
Didn't somebody say in a thread last week that when the Chefs got their asses handed to them by the Chargers, it would pretty much be the beginning of their escalator ride to the basement of the AFC West?

Yeah, actually I'm pretty sure I said it.
Yeah, but since you're a moron when it comes to the NFL to begin with, who gives a shit what you say or said?
The Chargers put the Chafes on the top step; this week, the Raiders release the brakes on KC Wheelchair & give it a shove.
Ok, that's pretty good for a chuckle. Ludicrous as hell, but nice word play all the same. I'll actually give you some credit for bringing entertainment value to the thread.
End result will be Raiders in 3rd place, Chefs in last place.
End result of what? Since we know how you like to parse words, do you now mean after THIS GAME or after the SEASON?

Regardless of what you think you mean, would you care to place a sig wager on your prediction? C'mon big boy, show us how smart and brave you are.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

Cuda wrote:Didn't somebody say in a thread last week that when the Chefs got their asses handed to them by the Chargers
Got their ass handed to them? :lol:

The Chiefs were on the road against a team that really needed a victory to keep hope alive and lose by one possession. Yeah, they got their ass handed too them. :roll:

Does being a Chiefs nut barnacle ever get old?

As for the Raiders. Fuck them. Bring on that squad of over-hyped dog shit. Like Raidah Jamie in the back room of her gym their asses are going to get waxed. You pussies were in full meltdown a couple weeks ago and now the Raiders are back! Holy shit you beat the Titans and the Bills. Watch the fuck out!

It's going to be great watching Raider fan get back to bashing Al and Norv again on Monday. You bunch of flip flopping sore vaginas. I'm buying stock in Vagisil today because sales are about to go through the roof.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Nixhex wrote:The Chiefs were on the road against a team that really needed a victory to keep hope alive and lose by one possession. Yeah, they got their ass handed too them. :roll:
a moral victory. congratulations.

Does being a Chiefs nut barnacle ever get old?
Chiefs have no nuts. (see crying coach)
joe6pac
Elwood

Post by joe6pac »

The Raiders are just a bad football team with a bad coach and weak defense.

KC 34
Oak 17
Find'em hot, leav'em wet
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Nixhex wrote:
Cuda wrote:Didn't somebody say in a thread last week that when the Chefs got their asses handed to them by the Chargers

The Chiefs were on the road against a team that really needed a victory to keep hope alive and lose by one possession. Yeah, they got their ass handed too them. :roll:
Who won that game, btw?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

Cuda wrote:
Nixhex wrote:

Who won that game, btw?
The Chargers did. Just as I predicted in the Chiefs vs. Chargers thread.

The Washington Redskins "got their asses handed to them" Sunday.

Want to see another example of someone "getting their asses handed to them"? Just do a search on Cuda and read it all over this fucking board.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

It's true. I hand people their asses on a daily basis.

Sure the Redskins go ttheir asses handed to them. So did the Iggles, the Bills, and the Chefs, btw.

The KC/SD game wasn't anywhere near as close as the score might lead people to believe
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

KC Paula 3.0 wrote:
Cuda wrote:It's true. I hand people their asses on a daily basis.
Sin,
No you don't :roll:

-sin,
Yours most of all.
Snooze Baton

Post by Snooze Baton »

What a totally unfunny and unoriginal way to disagree with someone, KC Apron Strings v 0.0. I'm really surprised your wife let you hit the submit button after telling you what to type. She must have been in a hurry to have you do the dishes. Bitch.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Cuda wrote:The KC/SD game wasn't anywhere near as close as the score might lead people to believe
That's true.

SD took control early and got KC way out of it's game.

The Chefs played catch-up all day long.

Not a close game, in reality.

SD pwned 'em, much like the Raiduhs will on Sunday.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

War Wagon wrote: ...would you care to place a sig wager on your prediction? C'mon big boy, show us how smart and brave you are.
Cooter the sackless pussy wrote:~crickets chirping~
That's what I thought, Bitch. Just another loud mouth pussy who won't back up his bold predictions.

Get the fuck out this and any future Chiefs thread until you learn how to act like man.

Fucking cunt.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

War Wagon wrote:
War Wagon wrote: ...would you care to place a sig wager on your prediction? C'mon big boy, show us how smart and brave you are.
That's what I thought, Bitch. Just another loud mouth pussy who won't back up his bold predictions.

Get the fuck out this and any future Chiefs thread until you learn how to act like man.

Fucking cunt.
Why the fuck would I make a sig bet with a fucktard like you? If I win, what the fuck sig could I possibly come up with that would make you look like more of a lamebrained fuckbite than the shit you yourself write?

Losing would be just as meaningless as winning.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

This thread is going well for Cheffan.

Sin,

Not fucking really.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Raydah James wrote:This thread is going well for Cheffan.
Sin,

Not fucking really.
You know as well as anyone......it's early..........
get out, get out while there's still time
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Felix wrote:
Raydah James wrote:This thread is going well for Cheffan.
Sin,

Not fucking really.
You know as well as anyone......it's early..........
How appropriate that the dripping pussy who aptly named himself "felix" would come in here and Vag this motherfucker up with a lame fucking post.

Dont bother arguing the "pussy" point with me-I saw the post of JHawks you deleted yesterday after he went Yard on your potato pounding ass.

Fucking gutless cunt.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:58 pm
kcdave wrote:Since 1990, the Chiefs hold a 23-8 win ratio over the duhs, including winning the last 4. Subtract Chucky, (Only good coach the duhs have had in 20+ years) it would even be worse.

While alot of those games have been close, this one will not be. Chiefs hang 35. duhs will struggle to score more points, than their numbers of penalties.
Its now 24-8 winning the last 5 straight, and at this time Sunday night it will be 25-8 winning the last 6. 3 ENTIRE SEASONS, that your team could not manage to win one fucking game against the Chiefs. Hell as bad as 8-25 will be, and trust me, thats fucking terrible........ it sure looks good compared to 0-6. :shock: Pathetic raiduh fan, simply pathetic.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

kcbattingcage wrote:
Its now 24-8 winning the last 5 straight, and at this time Sunday night it will be 25-8 winning the last 6. 3 ENTIRE SEASONS, that your team could not manage to win one fucking game against the Chiefs. Hell as bad as 8-25 will be, and trust me, thats fucking terrible........ it sure looks good compared to 0-6. :shock: Pathetic raiduh fan, simply pathetic.
BEATINGS

All that adds up to is that the Raiders are due for a win over the Queefs- and probably a string of them.

That is NOT a good omen for the Queefs

OUCH!
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

BEATINGS

[stream]http://www.opheliagroove.com/audio/trol ... y_dave.mp3[/stream]

OUCH

Compliments to Rock Chalk Musicshop
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Cuda wrote:
War Wagon wrote:

Fucking cunt.
Why the fuck would I make a sig bet with a fucktard like you? If I win, what the fuck sig could I possibly come up with that would make you look like more of a lamebrained fuckbite than the shit you yourself write?

Losing would be just as meaningless as winning.
Translation: "I'm a scared little pussy who likes to talk shit, but can never back it up."

If you disdain a sig bet, put some cash on it then, blowhard. I've got $50 that says you're dead wrong. Put up or shut up.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

War Wagon wrote:~crickets chirping~
Try uncovering your ears.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Verrah Nice, Paul. You only got one thing wrong.

KC - 45
Duhs - 24
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Posting 3 straight pics of Grief secondary butchers and doing anything other than berating them shows stupidity unparallelled.

Your offense has potential to make hay on Sunday, but those 3 turds will do nothing but chase white jerseys up and down the field all day.

Nice picture show, btw, kindergarten slop.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

poptart wrote:
SD pwned 'em, much like the Raiduhs will on Sunday.
Wanna Bet?

Sin,

No You don't