Please replace the toilet paper

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

T1B Janitor

Please replace the toilet paper

Post by T1B Janitor »

I can only get around to cleaning up the bathrooms once a week up here. Lots going on and there's only one of me. Because of that could you guys replace the toilet paper rolls yourself? I'll leave the rolls in the cabinet for whenever.

Also there's little crusty things on the mirror. I don't know if someone is sneezing at their own reflection or flicking boogers or popping zits up close. I'll be up here to wipe it down but there's plenty of crusty stuff going on. I've got oneblue in Trots busting my ass. I don't need to come up here and find crud all caked on the mirror.

I left a new scrub brush here at the side of the toilet for whenever there are skid marks on the bowl. I was going to replace it but its still brand new. You guys like looking at each other's skidmarks? I've got the budget to replace it if you use it.
Uncle Smegma

Post by Uncle Smegma »

Those little crusties on the mirror? I found them under my foreskin and left them there for you.

Skid marks? Your'e a sick fukker.
Maintenance Supervisor

Post by Maintenance Supervisor »

Put that computer away and get back to work you fucking imbicile! :x
T1B Toilet

Post by T1B Toilet »

Those shit stains give me charcter.
Rhyme guy

Post by Rhyme guy »

T1B Toilet wrote:Those shit stains give me charcter.
You spell as bad as you smell.
Wipe your ass and go to Hell.
free penis

Post by free penis »

after I piss in the sink I wash it down with cold water. don't want to be a pig.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

free as in "unbound by convention" or free as in "If you're dangling from a hole in the wall and I back up on it I won't be charged?"

Prime wants to know.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Rhyme guy

Post by Rhyme guy »

This thread has some serious issues,
I need to sneeze, but I have no tissues....
So I sneeze in my hand, wipe it on the night stand..
Bizzofelice..Awwww....I wanna kiss yew!

T1B Janitor

Post by T1B Janitor »

No matter this place. As soon as I get like some investors together I'm going to start my own business.

Places like this and with CEOs making so much money they don't want to be using the bafroom with everyone else. I'm going to start a service where I clean and supply executive washrooms. CEOs want the nice towels and the mints and maybe some cologne all ready for them to freshen up a bit before they meet people. I know a guy that can get me these supplies and there's a laundry on Clicker street. I'll clean the toilets real nice and maybe set up appointment times for shoe-shining.

I'll do this in downtown offices and when I have free time I'll set up a shoe shine on the street. Could do a whole lot if I had some people who were interested in some startup money. Yup...
Jacque Custodian
Crack Whore

Post by Jacque Custodian »

Don't even think about it. Frenchies got the market tight and you might get hurt.

Oui?
l'étagère le trolls !
T1B Toilet

Post by T1B Toilet »

I used to be in an executive bathroom once. This one time, this old man shits all over my seat and then forgets to flush, so I smell like assjuice all day. There was no fucking janitor to clean that shit up. Where were you when I needed you.
T1B Janitor

Post by T1B Janitor »

T1B Toilet wrote:Where were you when I needed you.
Long time ago my friend. That was back when I was at Jefferson Elementary. I was probably sprinkling kitty litter on kiddy vomit.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Re: Please replace the toilet paper

Post by Charles De Mar »

This thread....this board....used to be funny
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Charles De Suck wrote:This thread....this board....used to be funny
You never were. Go bump another 2-year-old thread, tardling.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Charles De Suck wrote:This thread....this board....used to be funny
You never were. Go bump another 2-year-old thread, tardling.

Im in these threads.....banned of course.... :hfal:
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Charles De Mar wrote:Im in these threads.....banned of course.... :hfal:
Hopefully history will repeat itself. Soon.

This thread sucks, BTW, and neither of us are doing anything that’s going to change that.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Charles De Mar wrote:Im in these threads.....banned of course.... :hfal:
Hopefully history will repeat itself. Soon.

This thread sucks, BTW, and neither of us are doing anything that’s going to change that.

Then it's following a perfectly natural course, that here we are, fucking it up. :paul: