Toyota recall

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Toyota recall

Post by War Wagon »

Mr T wrote:
War Wagon wrote:And for anyone who owns a Toyota or any foreign car for that matter, GFY.
Are you fucking retarded?

The pontiac you just bought is pretty fucking foreign

http://www.cars.com/go/advice/Story.jsp ... amMade0709

American Made Index...
1. Toyota Camry

Half of the top 10 are "foreign cars"

Hate to tell you those names you worship only have american roots. I bet you still think Budweiser is American Beer
Dear Mr. Twatota

Nice link, and I'm grateful for the half that isn't "foreign", particularly #2 and #3. Bode KC.

Yet, I can also make a distinction of where the profits go.

But woah on the unfair analogy with Budweiser. That's hitting below the belt.

So, what do you drive?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

JMak wrote: Death traps? WTF? And what about Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Mercedes? Send them can packing, too? You're an idiot.

No one said we should be bowing to them as our fearless President does. I said that you're cutting against tens of thousands of American workers who work in these plants and earn an income. All so you run a little nip smack. Like I said, you're an idiot.

But, hey, if you're all about expanding the size of the overpaid and overweight American carmaker workforce just so you can pay more for inferior products, well...that's your perogative.
whole lotta' stupid up in that post to disect. Did you forget where to place the word 'can'?

I'll just focus on the "overpaid" part to keep it simple for dummies like you.

An average UAW worker isn't getting rich working on that assembly line. Why do you hate the middle class?

And they've given in on one issue after another trying to keep their company, and their jobs, afloat.

I'm a non-union worker myself but I make a decent wage. I can damn sure thank the unions for raising that boat.

I love how clueless morons try to demonize somebody who goes to work everyday trying to support their family as overpaid. Nobody is overpaid... or underpaid. You agree to a certain wage when you sign on and then that's what you deserve.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Solid take, Whitey.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

War Wagon wrote:Yet, I can also make a distinction of where the profits go.
They don't go to you so who gives a fuck? Trying making a distinction of where the taxes on those profits go next time, you cock tugging simpleton.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

will do. :D

Been at least a month since mv smacked me, I was having withdrawal.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

mvscal wrote:you cock tugging simpleton.
:lol:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

War Wagon wrote:Dear Mr. Twatota
Is that my Indian name?
Yet, I can also make a distinction of where the profits go?
You can make a distinction on a bunch of publicly traded companies that have plants all over the world?
So, what do you drive?
I have a Ford and a Honda.

I dont base my decisions on how things were 50 years ago.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Wags, it's not about assembly line workers getting rich. It's about inflating the cost of a substandard vehicle to maintain a jobs program and hig wages.

And, fyi, moron, I've been negotiating public sector union contracts for damn 10 years now. Don't tell me I don't get what a contract is all about. Have you ever seen a Ford-UAW contract? More than a thousand pages, moron. Think about that and then try simplifying that. What have the auto unions given up?

Shit, Obama has carved them right out of the health care luxury tax...should be the first sign that they still retain gold-plated health bennies. But you're too fucking stupid to recognize even that gimme.

What? The UAW gave up their jobs banks that kept laid off employees on the GM/Ford/Chrysler payroll for years? Cry me a fucking river.

You do realize why the domestics had to go to 0 percent, right?

Oh fuck it...again, you're just running the tired "wanna lose your job, keep buying foreign" bumper sticker nonsense. You're the simpleton...
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Oh sure, let's pile on the Japanese--for Nanking, George Takai, used pantie vending machines, and now Toyota...

But before we express such Victorian indignation at a few bad gas pedals, let's once again listen closely to the 911 call from the off-duty highway patrolman near San Diego whose Lexus is speeding at a hundred miles per hour with a "stuck accelerator." Now forget for a moment that as an officer trained for emergency situations, he could of course slip the gear shift into NEUTRAL and coast to a stop with his flashers on. But no...he flies on complaining to the 911 operator that an intersection is coming up--and then he suggests a prayer session!

We don't know what personal problems may have been occurring in the officer's private life--perhaps "bedroom issues" or a gambling addiction. Whatever, he really sounds like a guy committing suicide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MyxGUUtE8A
Before God was, I am
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: he really sounds like a guy committing suicide.
I don't have first-hand knowledge of what that sounds like. Would you mind putting a loaded pistol to your temple and begin counting backwards from 3 till you pull the trigger? Broadcasting it over T1b Radio would produce epoch ratings.

TIA.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

JMak wrote: And, fyi, moron, I've been negotiating public sector union contracts for damn 10 years now.
Badly, one must presume.

Tell ya' what dipstick... if I ever join a union, I don't want you within 50 miles of the contract negotiation table.
What have the auto unions given up?
oh... I don't know

Go ahead and Google "UAW concessions" and see how many thousands of articles pop up.

Here's one.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19602081/detail.html

In one thread after another of late, I've noticed you have a penchant for calling people who are kicking your ass "idiots".

So go ahead and call me an idiot.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Oh sure, let's pile on the Japanese--for...George Takai
Game over. Nick wins.
...used pantie vending machines...
Okay, 'splain that one to me. There are vending machines which dispense used panties?? As in previously used and freshly laundered panties, or are we talking straight from the gooch into the E7 slot?

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

We need Ken to get to the bottom of this.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote:We need Ken to get to the bottom of this.
He's in Thailand. They probably have 8 year olds in vending machines there. Barflie should be able to confirm.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Wags, they didn't give up shit. So they supposedly gave up 25 percent of their health care?? Do you even know what that means? Figure it out and then get back to me...until, you don't know wtf you're talking about. In other words, you're sucking UAW cock right now accepting at face value they're assurances that UAW workers don't have inflated wages and gold-plated bennies. How's that dick taste?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

JMak wrote:Wags, they didn't give up shit.
and then in the very next line.
So they supposedly gave up 25 percent of their health care??
Supposedly, yeah. And in reality too. Among other things, many other things. And once you give something up, it's very nigh on impossible to get it back.

it's difficult for me to have an in depth conversation with you when you are so obviously ignorant of the facts.

I suggest you do some research and get back to me when you've got a pot to piss in.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

mvscal wrote:
Van wrote:We need Ken to get to the bottom of this.
He's in Thailand. They probably have 8 year olds in vending machines there.
That was kinda my point. Japan, Thailand, Cambodia...whatevah! If it's truly sordid and Asian in derivation, Ken is my solid go-to source.

JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Wags, you're full of shit! Supposedly they gave up 25 percent. You sucking the UAWs balls here. You have no idea what that 25 percent was - 25 percent increase in premiums, no. 25 percent reduction in GMs contribution, no. 25 percent reduction in benefits available, again, no. You have no idea what the concession was. Of course, if you did you'd have already posted it.

You're a UAWBSH...again, how's the dick taste?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

JMak wrote:You're a UAWBSH...again, how's the dick taste?
Like 30% capacity I assume
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

"Dammit Cohaagen, give zese people ze air"!

Every time I pass by this thread, I think ......

meh, nevermind.
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

RACK Ana. Nice
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.