a Rolling Stone should gather no mas

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Re: a Rolling Stone should gather no mas

Post by Truman »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
mvscal wrote: Asking a stranger what they are doing in your neighborhood isn't initiating a confrontation.
Doing it while armed? Yeah, that's no big deal.
Just because concealed carry isn't legal in the District doesn't mean that it's illegal in other places that actually acknowledge the constitution.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not.

Die of ass AIDS.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Truman wrote: Just because concealed carry isn't legal in the District doesn't mean that it's illegal in other places that actually acknowledge the constitution.
Assault is legal in Florida?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Truman wrote: Just because concealed carry isn't legal in the District doesn't mean that it's illegal in other places that actually acknowledge the constitution.
Assault is legal in Florida?
Of course not, which is why Zimmerman had legal precedent to use deadly force on Martin. Now you're catching on, Screwey..
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
mvscal wrote: Asking a stranger what they are doing in your neighborhood isn't initiating a confrontation.
Doing it while armed? Yeah, that's no big deal.
What difference does that make? Zimmerman didn't draw his weapon until after the niqqer violently assaulted him.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Truman wrote:and I said, ‘I don’t have a problem.’ And he goes, ‘Now you have a problem,’ and he punched me in the nose,”
:lol:

This doesn't surprise me, Justin Bieber is running amok as well. WTF is going on down there?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

If you hold your hand up sideways in front of your nose, you can prevent a two-fingered eye-poke.

Just so you guys know what to do. If and WHEN it happens.