who has the duty to take care of them?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:Go fuck yourself, tard.
Excuse me, but just what is that mindless slur supposed to mean?

What, do you support corporate fascism? That is, the idea that corporate entities are allowed to simply suck money out and give nothing back, with workers and consumers just some bland statistic in their profit report?

WHAT are you really about? I mean, are you really just as puny and huddled as you appear in your statements? So far you sound like Rove, or Rusp Limpdick. And you are very pathetic. You don't dare actually attempt to defend, advocate, explain, extrapolate, think, reflect, develop, ANY clear idea. Just childish playground smears, etc. Of course YOU are nothing, just a nervous humorless bigot--but you DO represent a distressing segment of the population: scared, racist, simplistic, ready to support a genuine fascist leader (Mitt Romney) whose "Reagan-like" profile and totally fake John Wayne paradigm of some fake America attracts intellectual hobos and vagrants like you..into?

Well, Mitt and Rudy, and..oh yeah Major McCain (and Newt, the phoniest chickenhawk of all) are all going down with the ship. the ludicrous bluster is as HOLLOW as the sub-prime market.

You see, you're surrounded, and your silly smears just pile up on your pained head.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:What, do you support corporate fascism?
Nobody knows what that is even supposed to mean.
Really, bitch? And you're familiar with United Fruit Company? IT&T?

Who are you trying to bullshit with you're inane feints and shifts?

As usual, your post is hollow--just empty smears.

You're done. Get used to it.