Ross Perot--tits up

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Ross Perot--tits up

Post by Softball Bat »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:14 pm Well Sale, you wanted an equation. LS just gave both you and pops a perfect lesson.
He is having his @ss kicked, fool.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:07 am
Everest owes its popularity to the impressive title of 'highest mountain in the world', but in reality,
it isn't - not according to science.

Yup, the world's highest mountain is actually Chimborazo - a stratovolcano in Ecuador that's part
of the Andes mountain range - because it's the furthest point from Earth's centre and, therefore,
the highest in terms of distance.

This means that mountains near the equator are technically higher than those in other areas

https://www.sciencealert.com/mount-ever ... th-science
Yet another straw man to distract us away from his lunacy. I never claimed that Everest was the highest place on the planet. I just merely pointed out that it was approx 29,000 feet higher than a point on the equator. But lots of words and a link can’t hide the fact you are arguing another straw man.

As for all the other stuff in your post I will be happy to address that as soon as you show us 1 oz of water “floating” in mid air and not moving towards your shoes if you are standing upright.

Meanwhile dream on that you are offering up any kind of ass kicking. See your ellipse equation that you claim represents the curvature of the earth as further proof.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

When you move from 20 Latitude to the equator, you are moving to a higher point.

True or false?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:04 am ...a higher point.

Higher than what? Do you mean further?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:04 am When you move from 20 Latitude to the equator, you are moving to a higher point.

True or false?
False. The boat is at sea level the entire time. The boat nor the people in the boat are moving above the water at any point.

Now from Bob’s perspective on the moon they may appear to be moving up, down, left, right or diagonally.

Now about that 1 oz of water...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

You see, our planet is not a perfect sphere — instead, it looks more like a beach ball that someone
sat on. Because Earth bulges outward at the equator and flattens near the poles — something which
mathematicians call an “oblate spheroid” — people in Ecuador, Kenya, Tanzania and Indonesia can
be as much as 13 miles closer to the moon than people living on the North or South poles.

Mt. Chimborazo (at the equator)... if you want to climb what’s literally the highest spot on this planet.

https://www.zmescience.com/other/featur ... ain-world/

According to the globe model...
You are 1.5 miles higher if you are at the equator than if you are at 20 Latitude.

If you are moving from 20 Latitude to the equator, you are moving to a point that is 1.5 miles higher.

FACT.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:False. The boat is at sea level the entire time. The boat nor the people in the boat are moving above the water at any point.
LOL

"Sea level" is NOT LEVEL in your model, you incredible 'tard.

It is 1.5 miles closer to the moon at the equator than it is at 20 Latitude.

This is not a point of debate.

The very fact that you try to weasel away from this shows how bankrupt and defeated you are.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:36 am
"Sea level" is NOT LEVEL in your model, you incredible 'tard.

It is 1.5 miles closer to the moon at the equator than it is at 20 Latitude.

This is not a point of debate.
Good god you are dumber than I thought.

Let’s say the moon is directly over the North Pole. You are claiming a point 20 degrees north of the equator isn’t closer to the moon than a point on the equator. That is idiocy and short bus level of stupid.

Get out a basketball and do this yourself. Again put the ball on a flat surface with the manufacturer’s name parallel to the flat surface. Now take out your sharpie and mark a dot on the ball approximating a spot 20 degrees above the widest part of the ball when standing directly over it. Call this point Hawaii. Then assume Bob is directly over the ball on the ceiling. We will call the ceiling directly over the ball the moon.

Now walk anywhere around the ball that you want and tell us how the point “Hawaii” is further from Bob than the “equator” or widest part of the ball when viewed from above.

Hell, make a video and prove that point.

Then explain the 1 oz of water not moving towards your shoes that you keep ignoring.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:Let’s say the moon is directly over the North Pole. You are claiming a point 20 degrees north of the equator isn’t closer to the moon than a point on the equator.

No, that is not what I am saying, weasel.
The moon reference came from the zmescience article, and I posted it so that people can understand the point.
You are an incredible 'tard.

Imagine...

The moon is directly overhead (90 degrees) someone at the equator.
Then another time the moon is directly overhead (90 degrees) someone at 20 Latitude.

Which person was closer to the moon?

Answer: The person on the equator was 1.5 miles closer to the moon.

This is a FACT, according to your globe model.

-- Mt. Chimborazo (at the equator)... if you want to climb what’s literally the highest spot on this planet. --

A FACT.

If you are in northern Sudan (20 N. Lat.) and move south on land to Kenya (equator), altitudes being equal, you are absolutely, positively moving on land to a higher spot on Earth.
Kenya is further from the center of the earth and is closer to the moon, by 1.5 miles, (when the moon is directly overhead) than Sudan is (when the moon is directly overhead there).

A FACT.

As I said...
poptart wrote:So now place yourself in a boat near Honolulu (approx. 20 N. Lat.) and imagine you are heading to a destination at 20 S. Lat.

You would travel UP on water to a place (the equator) that is at an elevation 1.5 miles higher than where you started from.

At that point (the equator) you would then begin traveling DOWN on water to a place (20. S. Lat) that is at an elevation 1.5 miles lower than the equator you just passed.
Do not try to weasel around the basic FACTS of your globe.

Own them.

OWN the fact that you are trying to tell us that a boat traveler goes UP a 1.5 mile mountain of water -- and then goes DOWN a 1.5 mile mountain of water as he moves from 20 N. Lat to 20 S. Lat.

Go talk to the stewardesses now, you laffable wingnut!

I am not laffing with you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:51 am Lefty, Marty - you're going to end up ignoring these two piles of shit. Not a question of if, but when. You'll both understand that you're dealing with fucking nuts.
Yes, everyone here is very interested in what you choose to view on the internet.

Post your browser history.

GO...
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Oh so relative position matters now. Point made.

As for your wall of water that clearly doesn’t exist. Now time for you to show us 1 oz of water floating in mid air.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:As for your wall of water that clearly doesn’t exist.
Oh, it MUST exist in your whack-a-do model.

It hurts to look at, doesn't it?

#asskicking
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Yes your ass has been kicked again.

But please show us how 1 oz of water can float in mid air.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I've never said it can, ding dong.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:07 am I've never said it can, ding dong.
I know asshat and that is part of the point. You are so quick to dismiss gravity and laugh it off with comments like “clicking your heels and yelling gravity.” However, we have all seen videos where water has been in a weightless state and it clings to itself. We have seen people cut this “blob” of water into multiple smaller “blobs.”

If gravity is no big deal as you keep trying to make it out to be, then show us how it’s done. Replicate what we have seen in these videos.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Are you talking about these videos?

You are a gullible fool.
Or a troll.

1. We have never seen a rocket go from land to space - EVER.

2. How do you know that is water?

3. Do you know about David Copperfield? Do you know about video manipulation?

The radius of Earth at 0 Lat. is 3963.2 miles.
The radius at 20 lat. is 3961.6 miles.

True or false?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:29 amDo you know about David Copperfield?

I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:29 am Are you talking about these videos?
Similar videos. The same glob of liquid is used, but the person in the video cuts it in half, then in half again. Then drinks it.

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:29 am
You are a gullible fool.
Or a troll.

1. We have never seen a rocket go from land to space - EVER.

2. How do you know that is water?

Running out of lines and now you are left to copy cat I see. Call me a troll all you want the definition is textbook you.

1. Nice straw man. We weren't talking about rockets. But you got the straw man thing down.

2. I don't know it is water. It was clearly a liquid. But do the same thing with gasoline if you want.

3. Yes, In fact I am staying at the MGM Grand for the next few nights. I have seen his show previously. I have also seen Penn & Teller and they let the audience in on some of the tricks of magicians. It is all tricks and once you know the drill, you can do it yourself. Hence why I am asking you to replicate the videos. If these are manipulations you should be able to show us how to do it.

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:29 am
The radius of Earth at 0 Lat. is 3963.2 miles.
The radius at 20 lat. is 3961.6 miles.

True or false?
I don't know. It could be. But even if it is it doesn't mean there is a wall of water. But let's say that it is correct. There would be a 19 inch rise for every 1.381 feet forward. 19 inches over 4 plus football fields would be completely unnoticed.

But keep this up. We are still laughing at you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The answer is -- true.

https://rechneronline.de/earth-radius/

Therefore, as I said...

poptart wrote:So now place yourself in a boat near Honolulu (approx. 20 N. Lat.) and imagine you are heading to a destination at 20 S. Lat.

You would travel UP on water to a place (the equator) that is at an elevation 1.5 miles higher than where you started from.

At that point (the equator) you would then begin traveling DOWN on water to a place (20. S. Lat) that is at an elevation 1.5 miles lower than the equator you just passed.

Water runs down an incline, 'tard.
We all know this.

It does not move up an incline, and then stay there. :lol:

I'm sorry.
I am not -----> IN.

... with the ridiculous horseshit you try to sell.

#horseshit
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Generally speaking yes it does run downhill. Why? Gravity.

But not always. Here is another experiment you can do at home. Fill your kitchen sink with water. Get a clear glass and fill it in the sink and let it sink to the bottom. Now reach in and grab the glass and hold it such that the open part of the glass is parallel to the bottom of the sink. Now slowly lift the glass out of the water until 90% of the glass is out of the water and 10% remains below the surface of the sink water. Observe the water in the glass? Why isn’t it rushing out? It should be running down the slope of the glass or free-falling into the sink, but it isn’t. Why? Interesting. Water isn’t running downhilll.

Another example of water not “running” downhill is the recent storm Barry that came close to NOLA recently. There water was pushed up higher than sea level and inundated some low lying areas. There was no wall of water, but there was water at a higher elevation than normal sea level tides. Why didn’t that water run downhill as you put it?

But keep the laughs coming, you are a riot. And we are all laughing at you. Well maybe not the midget and possibly Screwy, but when those two are your only company, it says volumes about you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I am embarrassed for you, posting what you did, and trying to equate it to the way water must behave on the whack-a-do oblate spheroid you pimp.

You've got trillions of tons of water on earth bunching up at lower latitudes, culminating at the equator, where you claim that water is remaining 3.5 miles higher at that point than it is at 30 Latitude.
lol

People should really let that sink in.

And these countless trillions of tons of water all stays up there, 3.5 miles high, rather than running down to the lower points at 30 Latitude, because this force of gravity has that much command over what water does.

Okay...
This is the Nile River, and notice the latitudes...

The water runs north on the Nile.

Away from this overwhelming suction of gravity that has such a command on the trillions of tons of ocean water.

The water of the Nile River is not being dragged down and held down at the higher point of the oblate spheroid (0 Lat).
lol

Is it?

Nope.

It does the very opposite.

Shit, if your batshit crazy scenario were correct, the flyweight water of the Nile River would be sucked down, be bunched up, and be held at points toward 0 Latitude.

It doesn't.

It flows north, because the earth is flat (I assume) and water flows down from the higher ground (the green and yellow on the map) to the lower ground (the red on the map).

Reality is liberating for your mind and soul.

Truly.

Give it a shot.

#healing
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I just gave you examples of water not being level. Your flea sized brain can’t understand it. Fine.

But show us water floating in mid air since gravity really has no effect.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:29 am Are you talking about these videos?

My goodness you're delusional. Even these guys are laughing at how stupid that line was.

No magic trick can replicate what you see in those videos. It's impossible. The fact that the items in the video even pass over each other shows no trickery. Plus, there's no video manipulation, no matter how badly you insist there is. No CGI, no special effects.

It's objects and liquid in a weightless environment. End of story.

You saw the same thing in Apollo 13, before CGI was where it is today. You couldn't do that in 1995. Get over yourself 'tard.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:50 am ...lower...higher...up...down...down...higher...up...

You keep using words like "up" and "lower"...

I wish you wouldn't do that. Because I'm a pal.

:|
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Marty, one would only resist using the terms if they have an agenda to push.

Everest owes its popularity to the impressive title of 'highest mountain in the world', but in reality,
it isn't - not according to science.

Yup, the world's highest mountain is actually Chimborazo - a stratovolcano in Ecuador that's part
of the Andes mountain range - because it's the furthest point from Earth's centre and, therefore,
the highest in terms of distance.
This means that mountains near the equator are technically higher than those in other areas

https://www.sciencealert.com/mount-ever ... th-science
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:04 am Marty, one would only resist using the terms if they have an agenda to push.
That statement doesn't even make sense and you know it.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:09 am
Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:04 am Marty, one would only resist using the terms if they have an agenda to push.
That statement doesn't even make sense and you know it.
You sure are giving him a ton of credit there Marty. But unsurprisingly he doubled down on stupidity.

Then he follows it up with his straw man.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:19 am I thought this was a thread about Ross Perot only to find out that the giant sucking sound coming from it was air flowing into Poptard’s vacuous dome. Give it a rest, punchy. You’ve already proven beyond a doubt how stupid you are.
LMAO @ .088!

A desperate, empty vessel.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:straw man
You denial of basic reality does not qualify as a "straw man."

A 100 ft hill at the equator is 1.5 miles higher than a 100 ft hill at 20 Latitude.
From 20 Latitude, you will go -----> UP on the surface (or water) of Earth
... to get to the hill at the equator.

Period.
Fact.

The
End.

I point out the utter insanity of the very dumb globe that you have somehow decided to worship.

And idi0ts drive by and call me an idi0t.

#par

.088 wrote:Give it a rest, punchy.
uhhh...

Jayne started the discussion, twat.

She can't stop thinking about fl@t earth.
Nor can Lefty, Dunce, shutyomouth, and some others.

I don't start these discussions and they never go well for the -----> dummies.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:23 pm...
Why are you talking?

poptart wrote:July 4

You have been shown the math on curve and water and salt flats many times. I would be glad to go over it again if you are actually going to read it.

- MS

That's fair. Please, offer your resources. I'll keep my mind open, however the math has to conclusively prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the Earth is not a globe.

- Jayne

poptart wrote: - Experiment results of the seven tests indicates there is no curvature on the lake surfaces.

- The surface of Lake Balaton and Lake Ijssel is not convex and curvature is not detectable.

Page 120, 121

https://fecore.org/final-results-fecore ... e-surface/

Fecalcore's tests don't mean a damn thing. Numbers can be manipulated.

- Jayne

:lol:

#tard
poptart wrote:You claimed you would look at math and resources showing the earth is not a globe.

You were shown that.

You have dismissed it without citing a single issue you have with any page of the report.

rotf...

And now you are right back in here running your fool mouth??

Freaking UNreal, man.

:lol:

Get your dumb little @ss back in the kitchen, Jayne.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Desperation makes for desperate and empty insults. The providence of a fool whose back is against the wall. How utterly pathetic. As you cannot discount or disprove what you see in those videos, you go blank, crap your diaper and sling your shit against the wall, praying something will stick.

It hasn't yet and it never will.

What a sad time this has been for you.

Hysterical, but sad.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Joe in PB wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:12 pm He was correct that NAFTA was going to export American jobs. Yeah, I voted for him........
I voted for him as well
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you are as dumb as Fake News Joey. Congrats.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

What would a day be like without Mr Negative pooping all over the board?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Joe in PB wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:06 pm What would a day be like without Mr Negative pooping all over the board?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
It would be something like this.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

When he isn’t bringing the funny this becomes stale. But make no mistake I am sure he will be back with more science soon.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

There's the report, ladies.

Cite any page and -----> discuss.

Any year now.

rotf...
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

July 4th...
Jayne wrote:That's fair. Please, offer your resources. I'll keep my mind open, however the math has to conclusively prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the Earth is not a globe.

- Experiment results of the seven tests indicates there is no curvature on the lake surfaces.

- The surface of Lake Balaton and Lake Ijssel is not convex and curvature is not detectable.

Page 120, 121

You asked for it, Jayne.
And even said... please.

It has been three weeks.
lol

Cite any page and -----> discuss.