More liberal hypocrisy

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Re: More liberal hypocrisy

Post by Joe in PB »

Many of the so called progressives are not liberals at all. They want control of government and will preach hate, and resort to violence if necessary to get their way. ANTIFA = Nazis. Anytime a group of people feel the need to cover their faces so they hope not to be identified, expect the worse. They are really no different than the KKK, and employ similar tactics.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

There's good people on both sides.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

No mention that he's also Asian-American?

So sorry I didn't make it downtown Saturday -- not really.

On the other side of the coin, the journalist, Andy Ngo (fairy well-known locally), intentionally baits the antifa crowd into attacking him... which doesn't make it right, but provides a little background into the whole story.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

I wouldn't classify Antifa as "liberal".
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:56 pm
Dinsdale wrote:No mention that he's also Asian-American?

So sorry I didn't make it downtown Saturday -- not really.

On the other side of the coin, the journalist, Andy Ngo (fairy well-known locally), intentionally baits the antifa crowd into attacking him... which doesn't make it right, but provides a little background into the whole story.
So he sounds like every MSM reporter, except he’s on the other side.
Sounds like you're lacking oxygen supply to your brain.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

It's already here and it's disguised as an orange orangutan.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:37 pm It's already here and it's disguised as an orange orangutan.
The Orange Orangutan is turning a traditionally non partisan Independence Day celebration into a Trump Hate Rally (TM).
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

But there will be tanks!!!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mikey wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:37 pm It's already here and it's disguised as an orange orangutan.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Damn liberals.
The poor incels prolly shit their bikini briefs.

Organizers for Straight Pride Parade call police over 'suspicious packages'
Last edited by Mikey on Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:29 pm Here's a challenge to you, Screwy. For every MSM article you find (or repost), look up the article's author and then find them on Twitter. If you find ANY of them posting pro-conservative tweets, I'll give you $100.
They have functioning brains. What is your point?

When did you stop beating your wife?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Ngo should have unlimbered his CC 9mm and defended himself against a potentially deadly attack. One round through the eye socket of the guy who punched him and another into the temple of the other guy trying to blind him would have dissuaded any other of these rich white trustafarians not to attack people randomly— especially since the local constabulary seem to have zero interest in enforcing the law.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Damn, Rooster. You are a real MAN. I’m fucking impressed.
Too bad we can’t all be as manly as you are. The world would be such a better place.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

So you would passively accept this assault and ask for a second helping? Interesting. A prime example of the species exsecti ut liberales. Fascinating.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Rooster wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:28 am So you would passively accept this assault and ask for a second helping? Interesting. A prime example of the species exsecti ut liberales. Fascinating.
No.
But I also don’t have phallic fantasies of offing people with my big unlimbered gun.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:30 am Then again, socially rejected homos don't get married, do they?
Actually, they do.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Oh. So you would furiously slap at them and pull their hair then. After all, nobody is coming to your aid, so a solid combatives foundation in screeching girl fighting technique would serve you well. I’m seeing your deviousness in play in Ngo’s situation: Lull them into thinking you’re no threat and then you go for the dreadlock extensions with your $200 acrylic nails deployed.

Savvy. Very savvy, Mikey. I’m impressed by your vaginal cunning.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Just to be clear, this happened that same day nearby and possibly included one of the people in Ngo’s attack:

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/02/an ... -pictures/

Note the final two pictures in that article. That is a deadly assault that luckily did not end in that gentleman’s death, so yeah, I truly would have no qualms about punching holes in my assailant.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Rooster wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:26 am Oh. So you would furiously slap at them and pull their hair then. After all, nobody is coming to your aid, so a solid combatives foundation in screeching girl fighting technique would serve you well. I’m seeing your deviousness in play in Ngo’s situation: Lull them into thinking you’re no threat and then you go for the dreadlock extensions with your $200 acrylic nails deployed.

Savvy. Very savvy, Mikey. I’m impressed by your vaginal cunning.
The depth of your vivid imagination obviously is right up there on a par with mtool’s. Just a lot more highly informed by a barely suppressed craving for violent homosexual encounter.

I would encourage you to seek professional help.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

But I made you chuckle, didn’t I?

In all seriousness, I do love creative writing, Mikey. While I’d never be able to write a book that anybody would want to read, I like the medium of the written word in the long form format. I cringe to see Tweeters who are so crippled by the 160 character limitation wherein the new rules of spelling (stage 4 cancer status), punctuation (nonexistent), and subtlety (how deft can you be in such a tiny canvas?) have permanently destroyed their ability to communicate effectively. It is genuinely sad.

I can’t do jokes at a party but I am comfortable doing public speaking. However, in order to get my point across properly, I need scads of time to draw out an outline with tons of lengthy bullet points. Writing allows me to wrestle the words down on paper/screen, look away, reread what I wrote and adjust from there. I like to measure the person’s tolerance for verbal abuse by considering what they’ve written themselves and work an angle which either might make them laugh or get under their skin— and you don’t seem the type to ever let that happen.

I was disappointed that mvscal left this board. Were I him, I’d have tried to jujitsu the abuse by either changing the rules of the game or go full retard (easy now, just open your hips up smoothly as you take your swing) and embrace the meme. He’s a good writer, highly knowledgeable of history, and can defend his position easily enough. He certainly can make you look foolish if you make a misstep and open yourself to abuse.

Well, I gotta go. Besides, I think the coons are using your pool to wash their next meal.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:30 am Where did the wife beating thing come from?
It's one of those accusations you can't defend, get it?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Rooster wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:13 am But I made you chuckle, didn’t I?

In all seriousness, I do love creative writing, Mikey. While I’d never be able to write a book that anybody would want to read, I like the medium of the written word in the long form format. I cringe to see Tweeters who are so crippled by the 160 character limitation wherein the new rules of spelling (stage 4 cancer status), punctuation (nonexistent), and subtlety (how deft can you be in such a tiny canvas?) have permanently destroyed their ability to communicate effectively. It is genuinely sad.

I can’t do jokes at a party but I am comfortable doing public speaking. However, in order to get my point across properly, I need scads of time to draw out an outline with tons of lengthy bullet points. Writing allows me to wrestle the words down on paper/screen, look away, reread what I wrote and adjust from there. I like to measure the person’s tolerance for verbal abuse by considering what they’ve written themselves and work an angle which either might make them laugh or get under their skin— and you don’t seem the type to ever let that happen.

I was disappointed that mvscal left this board. Were I him, I’d have tried to jujitsu the abuse by either changing the rules of the game or go full retard (easy now, just open your hips up smoothly as you take your swing) and embrace the meme. He’s a good writer, highly knowledgeable of history, and can defend his position easily enough. He certainly can make you look foolish if you make a misstep and open yourself to abuse.

Well, I gotta go. Besides, I think the coons are using your pool to wash their next meal.
Yes, you did make me chuckle and just about always do (for one reason or another :wink: ). After all, isn't that pretty much why we're here? We definitely aren't going to make much progress solving the world's problems.

It's funny, what you say about writing, because I'm pretty much diametrically opposite. I don't have the patience to do what you describe. I remember even back in HS, when a teacher would ask us to write, say, three pages on a subject. I'd get through maybe three paragraphs on one page and feel that I've said all that I have to say. Why write more? The rest was like pulling teeth. At least when I got to college I realized that the secret to success was to figure out what the TA wanted to read, and write that, as opposed to what I might want to write. Somehow got through it.

That's not to say that I'm like the Tweeters you describe. I'm all into spelling, punctuation and otherwise proper grammar. Ask me to write a technical report or an M&V Plan and I'm all over that shit, but I'm very self critical and have to go over it many times before I'm happy. That doesn't mean that I like to do it, though. I've even run a series of technical writing classes at my workplace. A lot of engineers are great with Excel but can't write their way out of a paper sack. You need to get your information across clearly and concisely without unnecessary embellishment. When I QC a report by one of my engineers, it often goes back for multiple revisions. Or sometimes I figure it's easier just to fix it myself.

This is why my style here is usually the one or two line drive-by. I don't have the time or the patience to put more than that into it, and I can't rattle a long diatribe off the top of my head on most subjects and have it come out seeming in any way coherent. If you see me write more than a paragraph, it must mean that I'm particularly inspired.

Now, go find some antifa protester and sucker punch him (or her).
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

More than you know...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Rooster wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:25 am

Note the final two pictures in that article. That is a deadly assault that luckily did not end in that gentleman’s death, so yeah, I truly would have no qualms about punching holes in my assailant.
Funny they failed to mention that the dude with the bashed head was seen on video going after someone with a baton before he got whacked.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fog of War
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Dinsdale wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:47 pm Funny they failed to mention that the dude with the bashed head was seen on video going after someone with a baton before he got whacked.
That is true. From the article I got the impression that he was attending an entirely different event not related to any of the unrest. It came across as something like a music festival. Was there any context to the video? Was he the instigator or was he defending himself after being in the wrong place at the wrong time?

No question about it however, there is media bias on both side a-plenty.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Rooster wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:13 am
From the article I got the impression that he was attending an entirely different event not related to any of the unrest.
Yeah, that's why he was carrying a snap baton.
It came across as something like a music festival
No. It was basically a planned brawl.
Was there any context to the video? Was he the instigator or was he defending himself after being in the wrong place at the wrong time?
He appeared to be the instigator.

Hell, I've been downtown to sit on the sidelines at these events. Pretty much anyone who is looking for trouble will find it.

The pro-fascists (they can call themselves whatever they want), and their ultraviolent Black Bloc wing are always looking for a fight (which they generally lose). Carrying an American flag, to them, is punishable by a near-fatal beating. Anyone who doesn't want to overthrow the US is the enemy. The carzies found a common cause.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Dinsdale wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:22 pm Anyone who doesn't want to overthrow the US is the enemy.
There are folks on both sides that would like to see the current political system dissolve.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dims is not one of them. He is down with the current jackboots.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:14 am Leftists are offended by military equipment in a parade but they happily accept, nay, they fawn over parades filled with naked faggots and feminazis dressed up to look like uterus's
Who exactly are they going to kill/ That's the entire point you fukkin asswipe.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:30 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:18 am
schmick wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:14 am Leftists are offended by military equipment in a parade but they happily accept, nay, they fawn over parades filled with naked faggots and feminazis dressed up to look like uterus's
Who exactly are they going to kill/ That's the entire point you fukkin asswipe.
Faggots? Faggots tend to kill themselves through anally inflicted death sentences or like one news personality in LA, butt fucking with an asshole filled with drugs and over dosing
Yes, they kill each other, not anyone else. Get it through your thick skull yet?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:14 am
Mikey wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:51 pm But there will be tanks!!!
Leftists are offended by military equipment in a parade but they happily accept, nay, they fawn over parades filled with naked faggots and feminazis dressed up to look like uterus's
That would be uteri.
Try and get it straight, OK?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

More of the same......

Gaetz Uses Dems’ Own Words to Expose Their ‘Manufactured Crisis’ Claims

With so much of today's news being fake its important to check all sources. This story really can't be refuted.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Joe in PB wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:28 pm More of the same......

Gaetz Uses Dems’ Own Words to Expose Their ‘Manufactured Crisis’ Claims

With so much of today's news being fake its important to check all sources. This story really can't be refuted.

"Now, Schumer and other Democrats are fighting GOP legislation on the crisis and blaming Republicans for allowing allegedly inhumane conditions."

Maybe Chuck Schumer can dust off his other passport and go confront a similar racist wall in "the only democracy in the Middle East"...

Don't bet on it.
Why don’t you just STFU.