Trump administration policy

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Trump administration policy

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Trump administration policy

Post by Mikey »

Why do I keep reading that they aren't getting regular baths?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Why are they both wearing the same t-shirt? And is noodling for catfish a thing on the Rio Grande?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

It's likely not her. Why would she post a meme mocking herself?

C'mon Sam, do better.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Is Screwy trying to say that these people drowned inside a detention center?

Of course it is just more irresponsible journalism, so one one is surprised.

I keep thinking you are better than this Screwy and then you keep proving me wrong. Come on.

Let’s not forget facts here. Dems were in favor of walls before Trump. Now walls are bad because the letter next to the name of the person occupying the White House changed. How pathetic.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:09 pm Image

Hola niña, daddy's going to take you for a little swim to La America, where we can win the lottery...and your papa can be a straight up pimp and trick out his low-rider...We are owed mucho dinero because of oppression and racism....hold your breath little chica!
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

I laffed.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:48 pm I
I keep thinking you are better than this Screwy and then you keep proving me wrong. Come on.
And you have been reading his shit for how long now ??
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:46 pm
Both of those deaths are the direct result of policies championed by Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. If our southern border was secure, no one would attempt a crossing, and those two people would be alive today. Instead, Chuck and Nancy encourage people to cross our borders illegally, and thus expose themselves to drowning, dehydration, sex trafficking etc. There are thousands of deaths attributable to Chuck and Nancy.

Explain how Trump, who wants to secure the border and make immigration orderly and legal, put two people in the water to drown? Idiot.
Utter BS. It partly is the Dems fault these peoples’ country sucks so bad they want to leave, but there is no such thing as securing the border. What do you want? A 2,000 mile wide moat?

Just more echo chamber nonsense from our new mvskkkal.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Both of those deaths are the direct result of policies championed by Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. If our southern border was secure, no one would attempt a crossing, and those two people would be alive today. Instead, Chuck and Nancy encourage people to cross our borders illegally, and thus expose themselves to drowning, dehydration, sex trafficking etc. There are thousands of deaths attributable to Chuck and Nancy.

Explain how Trump, who wants to secure the border and make immigration orderly and legal, put two people in the water to drown? Idiot.
Closing in on retirement has fucked your mind if you believe that shit 88. Enjoy dementia bee keeper.
Go Bucs, Gators
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bucmonkey wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:27 pm Closing in on retirement has fucked your mind if you believe that shit 88. Enjoy dementia bee keeper.
He has brain worms, just like our president.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:31 pm
Bucmonkey wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:27 pm Closing in on retirement has fucked your mind if you believe that shit 88. Enjoy dementia bee keeper.
He has brain worms, just like our president.
You should know.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:08 pm You should know.
Nice IKYABWAI
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:20 pm
Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:08 pm You should know.
Nice IKYABWAI
Facts suck eh? I am not the one posting a photo with no context and claiming Bode. I have already pointed out the idiocy but as per normal you ignore that.

Typical.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:27 pm
The Democrats don't give a shit about people here or in other countries. They are just pawns to be used to get control of power and money. Go spend some time in any Democrat run city. The poor are taken care of so well there.
And Don the Con is a caring benevolent soul who frets not over power or money. You are one stupid fuck.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:24 pm Facts suck eh? I am not the one posting a photo with no context and claiming Bode. I have already pointed out the idiocy but as per normal you ignore that.

Typical.
It's pretty simple, you fool. Your president's barbaric, inhuman and criminal immigration policy is needlessly killing desperate people fleeing shitty lives the US is mostly responsible for. These people are so desperate they risk their lives and all you can say in response is too bad, fuck off.

F You.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

That Same policy that your Democrat heroes were pimping until an R took over the White House? Yup one and the same.

Fuck off with your hypocrisy and fake concern as of a few years ago.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:48 am That Same policy that your Democrat heroes were pimping until an R took over the White House?
Complete bullshit. Too bad they didn't adopt the Schmick/Seater policy of wristbands at the border.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:02 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:48 am That Same policy that your Democrat heroes were pimping until an R took over the White House?
Complete bullshit.
Why do you hate facts? Oh right you are a jizz mopper and don’t deal in facts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washi ... utType=amp

Your heroes supported a wall. Obama as well. Too bad they have no integrity. But then neither do you so your support of them is understandable.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screwey, I have one very simple question.

Should there be any limitation, at all, on people entering the country.

Does life suck in Central America for many?

Yup.

Life sucks pretty hard for a sizable majority of the 8 billion or so people on the planet. The US has done more than any other country to alleviate this, but we can not take them all here, especially in numbers which make parts of here look an awful lot like there.

You know this is true and I suspect that you and your ilk will be all for slamming the door shut once you've done to Texas what you did to Cali, 30 years ago.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:18 pm Screwey, I have one very simple question.

Should there be any limitation, at all, on people entering the country.

Does life suck in Central America for many?

Yup.

Life sucks pretty hard for a sizable majority of the 8 billion or so people on the planet. The US has done more than any other country to alleviate this, but we can not take them all here, especially in numbers which make parts of here look an awful lot like there.

You know this is true and I suspect that you and your ilk will be all for slamming the door shut once you've done to Texas what you did to Cali, 30 years ago.
Hey idiot, you do realize that the US is directly responsible and has been since the 50s for the sheer misery and poverty in Central America. From setting up US friendly dictatorships to backing wealthy business interests at the expense of oppressed citizens. To act Central America got this way on their own is ignorant at best.

Of course there should be "limitation" but Trump administration policy of "fuck 'em, let 'em die" is unacceptable.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:49 pm The movie theater is past its maximum capacity. It can’t take anymore.
Wrong
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Yeah we can take more because an R is in the White House. But when a D is in the White House we can’t take any more.

Racist and hypocritical.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Is there any lie you won’t tell you fat greedy bastard?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

If our southern border was secure, no one would attempt a crossing, and those two people would be alive today.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:57 pm No, it’s right. Besides, you don’t truly give a fuck about these people. You just want their “D” votes.
Project much
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:39 pm Just being honest. Besides - everybody in here knows you're enough of an asshole to where your bag of fucks is empty on these people. :grin:
I love immigrants! It's the native born Trump slurpers for which I have a bag of empty fucks.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
I love immigrants!
That's exactly your problem, you don't discern the difference between illegal and legal immigrants. And you hate anyone who has a different political view on any policy issue than you. You're not an American so much as a Democrat, and are willing to throw the American people under the bus if a policy or candidate is voted in that you don't support.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Joe in PB wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:40 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote:
I love immigrants!
That's exactly your problem, you don't discern the difference between illegal and legal immigrants. And you hate anyone who has a different political view on any policy issue than you. You're not an American so much as a Democrat, and are willing to throw the American people under the bus if a policy or candidate is voted in that you don't support.

Interesting. This might have merit. Screwy and other liberals may have more attachment to Liberalism and the Democratic Party than they do America. It would explain their hatred of many thing America.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Now you play the anti American card. What a bunch of jingoistic tards.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:18 pm The US has done more than any other country to alleviate this (eliminate the suck)...
Even moreso, capitalism made it happen. This is an indisputable fact. Capitalism, for all of its’ excesses, has lifted more people from abject poverty, reduced hunger, increased the quality of life of nearly everyone on this planet in the past one hundred years than all other economic methods combined from the dawn of man. The United States with its’ traditional attendant focus on free trade and profit has the primary vehicle of this astounding circumstance.

All Malthusians aside, capitalism has refuted each and every prediction of doom and gloom that has arisen in the face of global economic prosperity.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:07 pm Even moreso, capitalism made it happen. This is an indisputable fact. Capitalism, for all of its’ excesses, has lifted more people from abject poverty, reduced hunger, increased the quality of life of nearly everyone on this planet in the past one hundred years than all other economic methods combined from the dawn of man. The United States with its’ traditional attendant focus on free trade and profit has the primary vehicle of this astounding circumstance.

All Malthusians aside, capitalism has refuted each and every prediction of doom and gloom that has arisen in the face of global economic prosperity.
Yes, maybe in the US. US capitalism, on the other hand, has wrecked havoc throughout the world and especially in the Americas.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I strenuously disagree. It’s not that capitalism is a failure and has resulted in famine or deprivation, but that in the parts of the world where capitalism hasn’t had the impact there that it has in the First World is the fault of those warlords, governments, and bureaucrats that use the bounty of capitalism (like food and technology) to control the populace.

Given free rein under reasonable restrictions to prevent the excesses that is endemic to human nature, capitalism will wildly increase the quality of life of everyone who uses it for their economic agency.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:It's pretty simple, you fool. Your president's barbaric, inhuman and criminal immigration policy is needlessly killing desperate people fleeing shitty lives the US is mostly responsible for. These people are so desperate they risk their lives and all you can say in response is too bad, fuck off.

F You.
You knew what the "conservative" response would be when you started the thread, SM.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

And Softball shows his true colors once again. He claims he isn’t liberal, but promoting Screwy’s Strawman says it all.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I'm not commenting on the incident, Donald's policy, or SM's views on illegal immigration.

I am merely stating what is obvious.

"Conservatives" on this board are not moved to change their view on illegal immigration because they see a photo like this.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Good recovery.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

No.

Both sides are deeply entrenched.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I have principles. Like follow the facts. I change my mind all the time when presented with compelling evidence.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Kierland wrote:I have principles. Like follow the facts. I change my mind all the time when presented with compelling evidence.
Stop fucking liyng, everyone here knows you're a partisan hack. How about you quote one of your posts where you're critical of the Democratic party? I won't wait around because I know there are none.

Butkus didn't wear an earring.