Bohemian Rhapsody

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Bohemian Rhapsody

Post by FiatLux »

The best ROCK song ever written... by the most intelligent, creative, and hardest Rock band in History.

How hard was Queen ?

The Who, Black Sabbath, and QUEEN.

It doesn't get much better than this.

Queen is simply the best Rock Band in History... and its not even close.
Kierland

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody

Post by Kierland »

What they did at live aid :shock:
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Oh yeah, Def Leppard & Brian May

Playing a classic QUEEN song

'Now I'm here'.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Generally, every single post you make gets piled on deservedly. But, I really can't argue with this.

Is Queen the "best band EVAH"?

I say no, because there simply is no way to calculate an answer. But, if your measure is musicianship, showmanship, versatility and ability to just rock the fukk out, Queen is as good as it gets. It is an absolute tradgedy that Freddie couldn't be happy with boatloads of female groupies and just had to switch hit. He had a lot of gas left in the tank.

Rack Queen. Rack FM, one of the greatest frontmen in history and Rack you, for finally making a worthy post!
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:It is an absolute tradgedy that Freddie couldn't be happy with boatloads of female groupies and just had to switch hit. He had a lot of gas left in the tank.
AIDS in the 80s was not limited to gay men, you moron.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote:It is an absolute tradgedy that Freddie couldn't be happy with boatloads of female groupies and just had to switch hit. He had a lot of gas left in the tank.
It absolutely decimated the gay population. If you were a heterosexual non-drug addict, and you got Aids, you were extremely unlucky.

Do you really want to argue the numbers, moron?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I said it was not LIMITED to the gay population, not that it didn't decimate it.

Did you take an extra helping of your Trump stupid pills this AM?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
How did you infer that what he wrote meant that only gay men got AIDS in the 80s?
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He says it right in his take. Please, try to keep up.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Screw_Michigan wrote:He says it right in his take. Please, try to keep up.
What with me being slow & all, please point out where in his take the obvious inference is.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“It is an absolute tradgedy that Freddie couldn't be happy with boatloads of female groupies and just had to switch hit.”
Another swing and a miss from SmackieDimsdale.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Smackie, I am even slower than you, but I can take this one, Thanks, bro.

I did not say ONLY gays got aids.

A good number of drug addicts and frequent receivers of blood transfusions got aids. A fair number of women, having sex with infected males got aids.

Wanna know who didn't get aids in an statistically relevant number?

Heterosexual males, not members of any of the above mentioned groups. This is a simple fact easily explained by simple bio-mechanics.

Aids, fortunately, is a rather wimpy virus, outside bodily fluids. 99.9% of transmissions are the result of the virus being injected into the victim, be it through a needle, or through a penis to a body orifice.

This is painfully obvious to anyone willing to spend more than 2 seconds looking it its history.

But, but, but what about Magic?

I honestly don't know about Magic. if I had to guess, I would say maybe he got curious one day and took it in the ass. Maybe he used drugs. Or maybe, he just got extremely unlucky and banged some skank with a raw dick.

Being an NBA superstar in LA, it is not too hard to believe he fukked himself raw on a steady diet of groupies. And if this was the case, he was still extremely unlucky.

There were many other celebrities doing the same thing. Can you name ONE that got aids?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:“It is an absolute tradgedy that Freddie couldn't be happy with boatloads of female groupies and just had to switch hit.”
Care to elaborate, dumbfukk?

Are you denying his known status as a bi-sexual?

Are you saying that statistically speaking, aids is not MUCH more easily spread male->male than it is female->male?

If it had been easily spread in the latter manner, the death toll from it would have been in the 10s of millions in the US..
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

OMG you are stupid. I literally said the opposite.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Kierland wrote:“It is an absolute tradgedy that Freddie couldn't be happy with boatloads of female groupies and just had to switch hit.”
What I can logically infer from 'holic's statement is that he believes Freddie Mercury contracted HIV by having sex with men. That is a far cry from it being understood to mean AIDS in the 80s was limited to gay men, which it seems Screwey, and now you, are claiming it meant. I realize logic isn't a strong suit for either of you, but please give it your best shot to show how you got from what 'holic posted to your conclusion about its intended meaning.

Tom Waits
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

smackaholic wrote:I can take this one
Knock yourself out. And by that, I mean ... never mind.

Tom Waits
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You are arguably the smartest one in this rotting shithole yet you're struggling mightly on this one. Why?

Logic 101

"Too bad Mercury couldn't be happy slaying female pussy and just had to switch hit, he'd still be alive"

Thus inferring that he got AIDS because he was banging men.

When will you be ready for my grad-level classes? Geez....
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Smackie Chan wrote:
What I can logically infer from 'holic's statement is that he believes Freddie Mercury contracted HIV by having sex with men. That is a far cry from it being understood to mean AIDS in the 80s was limited to gay men, which it seems Screwey, and now you, are claiming it meant. I realize logic isn't a strong suit for either of you, but please give it your best shot to show how you got from what 'holic posted to your conclusion about its intended meaning.
Because if it wasn’t limited to gay men, which it wasn’t, then he could have got it another way, which he could have ya fucking dolt.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Screw_Michigan wrote:You are arguably the smartest one in this rotting shithole yet you're struggling mightly on this one. Why?
Because the apparent leap in logic being made here is rather astounding, and I'd like to understand how one makes it.
Logic 101
This should be rich.
"Too bad Mercury couldn't be happy slaying female pussy and just had to switch hit, he'd still be alive"

Thus inferring that he got AIDS because he was banging men.
Where do I start? First, you quoted something no one ever said. What you meant to do was paraphrase (put into your own words) the meaning you got from someone else's words, and good writers (as I'm sure you know, being one & all) would never put quotation marks around their own words unless citing a previous statement. Second, 'holic didn't infer anything. The sender of a message implies, the receiver infers.

Now, onto the logic piece. Let's first identify where we agree, which is pretty much limited to 'holic implying that Mercury got AIDS from banging men. No problem there. But when you try to expand his meaning to AIDS in the 80s was limited to gay men, that's where you lose me. There's not even a whiff of that being remotely implied by what he wrote, so I'm just wondering how you got there.
When will you be ready for my grad-level classes? Geez....
I'll pass. I'd be embarrassed to show anybody the degree anyway.

Tom Waits
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Kierland wrote:Because if it wasn’t limited to gay men, which it wasn’t, then he could have got it another way, which he could have ya fucking dolt.
Wow. You're seriously trying to peddle this bullshit as a cogent argument?

Tom Waits
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag. Next.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Survey says that unprotected sex with men by men was the overall number one cause of AIDS in the United States. Assuming that Freddie stayed away from IV drugs and was not receiving blood transfusions, then that leaves the staggering gap between sex with men and sex with women as the two likely causes. So I think it's fair to say the Freddy would have lowered his odds of AIDS infection by a staggering amount but keeping his unprotected sex limited to women.Image
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Thank you, B. That was very well put.

Could Freddie have gotten aids from unprotected sex with women?

Yes.

Was unprotected sex with males one hell of a lot more likely to cause it?

Yes, and it isn't even close.

If unprotected hetero sex were a common means of transmission, I suspect the majority of classic rock gods would have contracted it, alonq with untold millions of garden variety man-whores, yours truly, among them.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Brian May is a pretty decent songwriter / guitar player. He does OK in his day job as well.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Freddie got AIDS from another dude.

He never denied being a fag.

The End.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:Survey says that unprotected sex with men by men was the overall number one cause of AIDS in the United States. Assuming that Freddie stayed away from IV drugs and was not receiving blood transfusions, then that leaves the staggering gap between sex with men and sex with women as the two likely causes. So I think it's fair to say the Freddy would have lowered his odds of AIDS infection by a staggering amount but keeping his unprotected sex limited to women.Image
From that graph, we see that buggery resulted in roughly 5X the number of AIDS cases as good ole' fashioned hide the weenie.

Assuming the gay population is 2%, a little quick math says that batting from the other side of the plate is roughly 250 times more risky than batting from the side Jesus wants you on.

I will give you that gay dudes are way more promiscuous than heteros, so that might bring it back down to maybe 150X more risky.

No matter how you calculate it, it can be said with a good deal of confidence that a large majority of the gay dudes that contracted aids, would not have, had they been hetero.

Anyone that denies that is delusional.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Who denies that?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

In the following statement, I would infer that you do.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:Because if it wasn’t limited to gay men, which it wasn’t, then he could have got it another way, which he could have ya fucking dolt.
Or this.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote:
Or this.
It’s like arguing with a field mouse.
What you just quoted is the same as this:
No matter how you calculate it, it can be said with a good deal of confidence that a large majority of the gay dudes that contracted aids, would not have, had they been hetero.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote:In the following statement, I would infer that you do.
You could not have graduated 2nd grade. That is a Quote from YOU. My tag at the end was directed at SC fucking this up.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Its almost as though you are attempting a message board rope-a-dope.

Trouble is, you forgot to put your arms up.

The only thing you have in common with Ali, is that you and your partner screwey have shown you have a jaw for it. Where you differ is that Ali had an offense to go to after wearing George out.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It seems to have worked. Nice white flag.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
Or this.
It’s like arguing with a field mouse.
What you just quoted is the same as this:
Hey SC, I know I said I got this, but I'm tapping out. Maybe you can make some sense of it.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Smackie Chan wrote:The sender of a message implies, the receiver infers.
Wow, what a wicked brand of racism this is.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Went back and looked at the chart B posted again. There are 3 groups. Fags, druggie/transfusion recipients/heterosexuals.

I would be interested to see "heteros" broken down to male/female. I would be willing to bet that a substantial, if not overwhelming majority of them were female. Which is further evidence that a man getting it from banging a woman is extremely rare.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I said it was not LIMITED to the gay population, not that it didn't decimate it.

Did you take an extra helping of your Trump stupid pills this AM?
7 posts in and Screwed in his faggot Ass finally gets a completely unrelated Trump blast in. Who would have guessed it ?

Is TDS fatal in extreme cases ??
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Derron wrote:
7 posts in and Screwed in his faggot Ass finally gets a completely unrelated Trump blast in.

I saw that as well.

Rack Derron for being the first to pick up on this,

Of course, unrack him for being just like the rest of the tards that didn't address the topic.

Let me help you out here.... a few months before Fred died... he ROCKED nearly 200,000 people.

The guy had balls of steel to go out on stage knowing he would be dead just a month or so later... and did it for his fans.

The KING of modern day Rock and ROLL !

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Anyone else notice Smackie Fraud, and Porky... NEVER once talk about Queen's music ???

While EVERYONE in World... can't stop celebrating them ?

Good god... what a bunch of butt hurt bitches ... because of me!

Anyways... here's Sabbath and Metallica... showing the KING some love !

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Oh yeah, Axl Rose's favorite band growing up as a kid... (Queen)

Queen, Elton John & Axl Rose - Bohemian Rhapsody