Hi

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Hi

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I just want to make one thing perfectly clear for the 16 of you people that don't care, and the one person who may or may not care: the general degradation of this literary shit heap doesn't explain my absence over the past few months. The simple fact is, I've been living my fucking life, man. What does that entail, you ask? Well, that's none of your god damn business. Just know that it involves equal parts adulting and having a REALLY good fucking time. So, I've returned here, only to notice a few things.

poptart: he's still batshit crazy but sorta cool.

Arch Angel – There's no other way to put this... you're really, really bad at this whole smack thing. If I excavated Spray's gut from the Georgian sinkhole in which it currently resides, and dropped the rotund mess all over my keyboard, the resulting offering would still be a better read than whatever you've got on your best day. I think somewhere along the way you received a single compliment, and it went to your head, creating some sort of uncontrollable locomotive of horrifically bad grammar, cringe-worthy tough guy speak, and unoriginal insults.

Shlomo - he's cool.

trev, I may be involved in a relationship, but just know that doesn't mean I've forgotten about you. After my girlfriend and I make love (or as I like to call it ----> fucking), she often laments that I'm “not really there.” This is partially true. It's not true in the sense that my perfectly suitable penis is, in fact, there, fucking her exceedingly wet vagina with all the ferocity and stamina of a tall and slender 36 year old man who eats reasonably well and exercises just enough to keep the impending beer gut at bay. But it is
true in that when I'm gliding in and out of her with my right hand raising her leg and my left hand lightly choking her neck, I'm thinking of you. It's a lot easier to disconnect when I flip her over, and no eye contact is involved. That's when I bury my tongue deep inside her asshole, and listen to her scream in what's probably fake ecstasy, but I don't care because it's your cougariffic body I'm imagining that I'm violating in all the right ways.

88...he's cool.

The political tribalism here is still the overall motif, apparently. Doesn't the whole "My party sucks? No, YOUR party sucks!" back-and-forth ever bore you people? Probly a dumb question since this crowd is still cranking black sabbath 50 years later and railing away on your steering wheels like it's the first time you heard Paranoid.

Smackie Chan, he's cool.

The Alliance are a bunch of FUCKS, and this aggression will not stand. Yeah, I said it. What of it? Tell Ocelot X he can pound sand.

More later...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Hi

Post by Softball Bat »

Mgo wrote:my perfectly suitable penis
Don't make Derron drool.

Wait...

He drools every day.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mgo wrote:still cranking black sabbath 50 years later and railing away on your steering wheels like it's the first time you heard Paranoid.

Taking shots at Wags while he's too busy pushing up daisies to respond is pretty low.

Rack it.
Last edited by Dinsdale on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Also, I remember back inna day, bragging rights were about posting photos of the attractive lady you're bedding or the cool country you went to... but I guess the geriatric evolution of this place is such that claiming BODE involves posting pics of your current blood pressure. :|

I guess the final stage of this place will be me and Screwy arguing over who got the higher quality hip replacement as we call each other fags and morons.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I’d post more PETs of the places I’ve flown in, but truthfully, a desert looks like a desert from the air no matter if you are in Saudi, Iraq, A-stan, or Mali/Niger/Libya. Same with the jungle— DRC, Angola, Hondo—they all look the same after a while. Oil fields offshore? Just lots of water as far as you can see.

The exciting stuff occurs, but only sporadically, so much so that you can’t keep your cell phone on waiting for a picture that you don’t know is about to happen. When it does, the moment is over before you can unlimber the camera or phone. I’ve got some awesome footage of low level flying out in Cal, but I have no idea how to upload to this site.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I owe this festering shithole a PET from my trip to Santiago de Chile.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Papa Willie wrote:So who is this fag again?
Just some moron.

So how's Auburn looking this year, bruh?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Also, I remember back inna day, bragging rights were about posting photos of the attractive lady you're bedding or the cool country you went to... but I guess the geriatric evolution of this place is such that claiming BODE involves posting pics of your current blood pressure. :|

I guess the final stage of this place will be me and Screwy arguing over who got the higher quality hip replacement as we call each other fags and morons.
Welcome back. Now go fuck yourself.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Just know that it involves equal parts adulting......
So you roll back in here with some millennial speak..OMG I am adulting......fucking jackass.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Softball Bat wrote:
Mgo wrote:my perfectly suitable penis
Don't make Derron drool.

Wait...

He drools every day.
No surprise here that the first thing you take out of Mgo's post is his penis reference. Nothing else, just the penis reference. First thing. Then you try to deflect of course. Then the second thing is that I am up in your dome big time, I guess I should be impressed with that, but just that minor connection with some bat shit crazy flat earth preacher kim chee eating piece of shit like you is enough to make me puke.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Derron, you seem even angrier than you used to be. Is everything okay? I'm genuinely concerned.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Derron, you seem even angrier than you used to be. Is everything okay? I'm genuinely concerned.
No shit. His party controls all the levers of government and he's just angrier than ever. Probably because he gets clowned by Poptart on a consistent basis.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So, it looks like our boy Mgoo is all growed up now. Fukkk, he's prolly even got a full set of major appliances.

Congrats. When's the wedding? Are we all invited?

You gotta get TiVo for ringbearer.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I just want to make one thing perfectly clear for the 16 of you people that don't care, and the one person who may or may not care: the general degradation of this literary shit heap doesn't explain my absence over the past few months. The simple fact is, I've been living my fucking life, man. What does that entail, you ask? Well, that's none of your god damn business. Just know that it involves equal parts adulting and having a REALLY good fucking time. So, I've returned here, only to notice a few things.

poptart: he's still batshit crazy but sorta cool.

Arch Angel – There's no other way to put this... you're really, really bad at this whole smack thing. If I excavated Spray's gut from the Georgian sinkhole in which it currently resides, and dropped the rotund mess all over my keyboard, the resulting offering would still be a better read than whatever you've got on your best day. I think somewhere along the way you received a single compliment, and it went to your head, creating some sort of uncontrollable locomotive of horrifically bad grammar, cringe-worthy tough guy speak, and unoriginal insults.
I am in your dome.

Cool.

Grammar smack is for tards who can't stand getting their asses handed to them. Congratulations tard, you've graduated retard school.

Send me your address so I can send you a certificate.

Down Syndrome peeps wouldn't even go to that level......wait you are at that level. My bad.

As for meeting face to face, bring it, I don't mind bashing someone's face in. I did it back in the day and I teach young minions now for some extra cash. It is all about the money, bro.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Exactly.

And come after me? Sheesh. I'v been here since the 90's and got some cred? Whoa, me. Dammit, I am old. Fuck, I know some peeps that long?

Fuck it, I don't give a fuck.

This asswipe couldn't hold a candle to Domelopper or Y2J. Real OG posters that can post smack, like ValVenis and Elgrandpeephole, I think the former is doing a dirt nap, rest and peace my adversary. Blondie Babe, Victoria the Scott Sapp groupie, Jim in Fall River. The original OG crew that have moved on to their lives while we still sit here and talk smack about each other.

RogerTheShrubber, Wags, ValVenis, Joe the Angry Black guy, Annie, friend from Germany (died in the Milan, Italy air crash and a close friend to me) and there are more we don't know, pass beyond the veil and hope they are in heaven. Almost 20 years and here we are, still fucking each other over.

I don't want the spotlight. I do my drive-by and move on, that is what I do.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Yeah. That Y2J guy was memorable.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Arch Angel wrote:
Exactly.

And come after me? Sheesh. I'v been here since the 90's and got some cred? Whoa, me. Dammit, I am old. Fuck, I know some peeps that long?

Fuck it, I don't give a fuck.

This asswipe couldn't hold a candle to Domelopper or Y2J. Real OG posters that can post smack, like ValVenis and Elgrandpeephole, I think the former is doing a dirt nap, rest and peace my adversary. Blondie Babe, Victoria the Scott Sapp groupie, Jim in Fall River. The original OG crew that have moved on to their lives while we still sit here and talk smack about each other.

RogerTheShrubber, Wags, ValVenis, Joe the Angry Black guy, Annie, friend from Germany (died in the Milan, Italy air crash and a close friend to me) and there are more we don't know, pass beyond the veil and hope they are in heaven. Almost 20 years and here we are, still fucking each other over.

I don't want the spotlight. I do my drive-by and move on, that is what I do.
Join us, eventually, in reality, idiot.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Also, I remember back inna day, bragging rights were about posting photos of the attractive lady you're bedding....

Here you go...

Sent from Screwey's Lint Filter
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Give her the URL of this sordid clambake and tell her you posted her photo here.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Yeah, that’s gonna happen. We’re currently planning a Tom Hanks marathon during the holidays. She has no idea where the idea came from.

88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Arch Angel wrote:I don't want the spotlight. I do my drive-by and move on, that is what I do.
You post nothing interesting.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Go Coogs' wrote:Yeah, that’s gonna happen. We’re currently planning a Tom Hanks marathon during the holidays. She has no idea where the idea came from.

Haha, fair enuff
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Nice job, C'oog's'. I'd say you upgraded for sure. To hell with your ex. Good riddance to that wench!

you still got her #, bro? just want to, uhhh, exchange cupcake recipes. that sorta thing.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Arch Angel wrote:I do my drive-by...
More like, you do the drive-thru. If you want to kick my ass then lay off the quarter pounders, fatso.