Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

88 wrote: How to you account for the fact that the continent (Africa) with the most "blacks" only have a few players in the NBA and have won relatively few track sprinting events?
They lack good farm teams and their college system is hobbled by Title IX funding watering down the top programs...

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

...although little Oog-Oog is reputed to be a monster in the paint...and can throw down like a true fucking baller...

No backboard this side of the Congo is safe from this force of nature. Can't rebound worth a shit, though.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:...although little Oog-Oog is reputed to be a monster in the paint...and can throw down like a true fucking baller...

No backboard this side of the Congo is safe from this force of nature. Can't rebound worth a shit, though.
How is he from the line?
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

88 wrote: How do you account for the fact that the continent (Africa) with the most "blacks" only have a few players in the NBA and have won relatively few track sprinting events?
Probably the same reason there are few Americans that play Cricket. Not because Americans can't train to be professionals, because there is little desire to do so.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Smackie Chan wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:...although little Oog-Oog is reputed to be a monster in the paint...and can throw down like a true fucking baller...

How is he from the line?
He's a freakin' marksman, especially in the post-season.
Niger Tech (Go NT!) is retiring his jersey...or so I'm told.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote: How to you account for the fact that the continent (Africa) with the most "blacks" only have a few players in the NBA and have won relatively few track sprinting events?
Not sure if my few-year-old stats are still current, but...

Of the top 200 best times in sanctioned 100 Meter sprints, people of Western African descent account for... 200 of them.

Of the 200 best marathon times ever recorded, people of Eastern African descent account for... 200.

Putting Joe The PBGreek's stupidity aside, people of Western African descent tend to have more of their body weight distributed below their waist than other ethnic groups.

Check out powerlifting records for Scandinavians, who tend to have a higher percentage of body weight above their waist.

There was a book published maybe 20(?) years ago breaking it all down. Can't remember the title, though.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

I think this is his way of offering me a blowjob.
Sorry, Felchco...no homo.

Why don’t you just STFU.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

If making the NBA as a player was due to environment only. Then we would see roughly equal numbers of Asians, blacks, and whites in the NBA, but that is exactly what we don't see.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Time to get this thread back on track. About that Nobel Peace Prize...
President Donald Trump is becoming increasingly worried about the political risks of the US-North Korea summit in Singapore next month, administration and foreign officials told The New York Times.

The officials told the Times that the President is becoming concerned that the meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un "could turn into a political embarrassment" if negotiations to rid the North of its nuclear capabilities fall through and that he "has begun pressing his aides and allies" as to whether he should proceed. However, the Times reports that there is no indication that Trump is considering pulling out of the Singapore summit.

Aides told the Times they're also concerned with the President's lack of knowledge about North Korea's nuclear weapons program.

Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin on Monday dismissed reports suggesting that the President is thinking of backing out of the North Korea talks.

"I don't think the President gets cold feet about anything. So I think, as the President has said, right now it's still on. If that changes, you'll find out about it," Mnuchin told reporters at the White House.

Trump's newly reported hesitation comes after North Korea released statements last week rejecting the US call for immediate nuclear disarmament. Earlier this month, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and White House national security adviser John Bolton outlined some of their potential bargaining chips -- building an energy grid, supplementing agriculture and developing infrastructure.

After the statements by North Korea, administration aides told CNN last week that US officials largely determined that Kim was posturing ahead of talks and that they didn't believe the meeting is in real jeopardy. But they expected the warnings, which threaten to chill US-North Korea relations ahead of the talks, to continue in the weeks ahead.

Asked about North Korea's threats to cancel the summit, Trump said Wednesday that he hadn't received any information that would put the talks in jeopardy.

On Sunday, Trump held a call with South Korean President Moon Jae-in -- days before Moon's scheduled Tuesday arrival at the White House. South Korean officials said in a statement that the two leaders spoke about the North's recent statements.

Officials speculated to the Times that the pre-arrival call "was a sign of Mr. Trump's discomfort."
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Papa Willie wrote:Source? Learn to provide those - unless you're just ashamed of them (in which you probably should be).
Crist..how long you been on here anyway ??? Gobbles only has one source...CNN...surprised it took this long to get him on a cut and paste roll again.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Source? Learn to provide those - unless you're just ashamed of them (in which you probably should be).
Sorry, tubster, I'm fucking with Dohron. Yes, a bunch came from CNN (a thoroughly legitimate news source, BTW), but in this thread I've also mixed in some from Faux News. And if you retards can't figure out where a quote came from in less than 10 seconds, well, that's why you're retards. :lol:
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

From that same link...
mediabiasfactcheck.com wrote:Further, they have failed numerous fact checks from Politifact. It should be noted that these fact checks were almost exclusively from guests on their numerous talk shows.
What they're telling you, you FAT fucking RETARD is that most of the false statements found on CNN were made by Republicans or right wing commentators. Check it out for yourself:

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/cnn/

What were you saying burns? :lol: :lol: :lol:

mediabiasfactcheck.com wrote:CNN’s straight news reporting would earn a High rating for factual reporting.
:bode:

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

For you, a deep breath probably causes an ass spatter.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:I didn't think you'd want to comment on CNN's rating.

Have fun!
I already did. I pointed out that the vast majority of false statements found on CNN came from Republicans and right wing commentators. But do feel free to point out any significant errors in any news story I've posted in this thread.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

After it came out that Sean Calamity is a client of Michael Avenatti Faux News viewers have no standing is accusing other networks of being untruthful.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego wrote:Sean Calamity is a client of Michael Avenatti
Is this like when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote:After it came out that Sean Calamity is a client of Michael Avenatti Faux News viewers have no standing is accusing other networks of being untruthful.
Ask those kids you find attractive to help you with your English. What an abortion.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Left Seater wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:After it came out that Sean Calamity is a client of Michael Avenatti Faux News viewers have no standing is accusing other networks of being untruthful.
Ask those kids you find attractive to help you with your English. What an abortion.
No doubt DiS is dusting off the School House Rock tapes as we speak.

"Conjunction Junction, what's your function? Hooking up words and phrases and...."

For some reason, DiS is always the caboose.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:

Have fun!
I already did. I pointed out that the vast majority of false statements found on CNN came from Republicans and right wing commentators. But do feel free to point out any significant errors in any news story I've posted in this thread.
Can you hook us up with a link that supports that please ??
Derron
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Wow...my phone substitutes is for in and you mongloids take that as an excuse to not address my point.

Since you all know I'm right you resort to diversionary tactics. Way to back up your arguments!
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Diego in Seattle wrote:Wow...my phone substitutes is for in and you mongloids take that as an excuse to not address my point.

You've played the auto-correct card more than anyone else on this board by a wide margin...
Why don’t you just STFU.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Wow...my phone substitutes is for in and you mongloids take that as an excuse to not address my point.

Since you all know I'm right you resort to diversionary tactics. Way to back up your arguments!

So your phone has been at fault every time you have gotten your ass plungered and you do not bother to support your bullshit ramblings ( errr...not address our points), then you go to basement for a few days after your latest ass kicking, then roll back in like nothing happened and drop the it's my phone card...fucking hilarious.
Derron
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

Have fun!
I already did in this very thread, you fucking mongoloid.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Derron wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: I already did. I pointed out that the vast majority of false statements found on CNN came from Republicans and right wing commentators. But do feel free to point out any significant errors in any news story I've posted in this thread.
He's bitter because he knows he just kicked his ass with his own ratings link, and now he's trying to say that "conservative" reporters on CNN are responsible.

That's the funniest thing I've ever seen him do!
You either didn't read the link or you're every bit as stupid as Dohron. Probably both.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice white flag, fatso.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McMovingFail wrote:Nice white flag, fatso.
Right out of the midgets playbook. Glad somebody stepped up to take his action, that may be the first white flag blast since that little boy ejected.
Derron
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:
Goober McMovingFail wrote:Nice white flag, fatso.
Right out of the midgets playbook. Glad somebody stepped up to take his action, that may be the first white flag blast since that little boy ejected.
You're just bitter because he clowned your ass so often.

He definitely overused that phrase, but it's really an apt description of a Tardspray post that is nothing but a stupid, often unrelated photo. It adds nothing to the discussion. Much like the vast majority of your posts.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

We don't need no stinking Constitution.
A federal judge in New York on Wednesday ruled that President Donald Trump may not legally block Twitter users because doing so violates their right to free speech under the First Amendment of the Constitution.

U.S. District Judge Naomi Reice Buchwald stopped short of ordering Trump to unblock users, saying it was not necessary to enter a “legal thicket” involving courts’ power. She said she assumed Trump or his social media director Dan Scavino, who also was a defendant in the case, would unblock the users in light of her decision.

Buchwald’s ruling was in response to a lawsuit filed against Trump in July by the Knight First Amendment Institute at Columbia University and several Twitter users.

Twitter declined to comment on the ruling while the White House and the U.S. Department of Justice, which represents the president in the case, did not immediately comment.

Trump was a prolific tweeter from his @RealDonaldTrump account even before being elected in 2016 and has since made it an integral and controversial part of his presidency. Aides reportedly have tried to rein in his tweeting, which often starts early in the morning. But he has remained unfettered and used Twitter to promote his agenda, announce policy and attack critics, especially the media, and the investigation into possible Russian connections with his campaign.

The plaintiffs claimed in their lawsuit that by blocking users for their views, Trump was shutting them out of discussion in a public forum, violating the First Amendment.

When one Twitter user blocks another, the blocked user may not respond to the blocker’s tweets on the social media platform.

Media reports say among those Trump has blocked are novelists Stephen King and Anne Rice, comedian Rosie O’Donnell, model Chrissy Teigen, actress Marina Sirtis and the military veterans political action committee VoteVets.org.

The individual plaintiffs in the lawsuit include Philip Cohen, a sociology professor at the University of Maryland; Holly Figueroa, described in the complaint as a political organizer and songwriter in Washington State; and Brandon Neely, a Texas police officer.

Buchwald agreed with the plaintiffs’ contention that the discussions arising from Trump’s tweets should be considered a public forum. She rejected an argument made by Justice Department lawyers that Trump’s own First Amendment rights allowed him to block people with whom he did not wish to interact.

“While we must recognize, and are sensitive to, the president’s personal First Amendment rights, he cannot exercise those rights in a way that infringes the corresponding First Amendment rights of those who have criticized him,” Buchwald said.

Buchwald said Trump could “mute” users, meaning he would not see their tweets while they could still respond to his, without violating their free speech rights.

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

So this ruling would clearly apply to all politicians on Twitter. Further why wouldn't this apply to any user who discussed a political topic on the platform.

Say Rush Limbaugh or Michael Moore make a political comment on Twitter. Those users they blocked aren't able to respond to said discussion.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Left Seater wrote:So this ruling would clearly apply to all politicians on Twitter. Further why wouldn't this apply to any user who discussed a political topic on the platform.

Say Rush Limbaugh or Michael Moore make a political comment on Twitter. Those users they blocked aren't able to respond to said discussion.
Are you serious? Politicians are not the same as political commentators. Or John Q Public who would fall under your interpretation.

Actually, under your interpretation, I think we'd have to un-ban Stanley Q Pikkkle.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:[

He definitely overused that phrase, but it's really an apt description of a Tardspray post that is nothing but a stupid, often unrelated photo. It adds nothing to the discussion. Much like the vast majority of your posts.
So the midget overused the phrase..( understatement of year), but you rolled it out because shutyomouth posted a picture that offended you. Your white flag blast adds nothing to the post, other than remind us how tedious the midget was with the white flag blasts, and how you have now aligned yourself with his style. Epic.
Derron
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Derron wrote:...other than remind us how tedious the midget was with the white flag blasts...

He had a very small bag of tricks.
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Trump lost his right to ban users when he started using his personal twitter account to discuss government business. If he just used his personal page to post pictures of friends and family, he wouldn't have this problem. That's why the White House as a twitter account.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Set aside the legality (or not) of it...

The absurdity of the situation is off the charts.

The president has been using Twitter to inform the public about government business.
He's also been using it to flame people and generally dick around.

The fact that the President of the United States been using the same account for both purposes shows that his judgment is lacking.

He should be sent to bed without dinner.

Blocking people??

rotf...

Whatever.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

On a slightly different but somewhat related subject, Trump regularly uses a personal, unsecured cell phone to conduct government business.

He claimed repeatedly, in all seriousness, that Hillary should be locked up for that. I guess it's OK for him though.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

You’re going on what “White House Officials” claim. I’d give that about a 30% to 40% 5% probability of having any basis in fact.

And that’s being generous.

You’ve been sucked in all along by one of the most prodigious liars ever hatched.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:You’re going on what “White House Officials” claim. I’d give that about a 30% to 40% 5% probability of having any basis in fact.

And that’s being generous.

You’ve been sucked in all along by one of the most prodigious liars ever hatched.
Give me the name of a politician that hasn't lied.
Sorry but that’s not at all relevant to the issue.

Are you saying that all politicians lie, therefore I should believe Trump? That really doesn’t make much sense.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Being a President pretty much makes you a politician by default, Mikey. Tell us you knew.
No shit. That is seriously brilliant.

Thing is, the discussion was about the propriety of Trump’s cell phone use, not who is or isn’t a politician. Are you trying to change the subject or did you somehow not get that?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Trump has had a special counsel sniffing his ass since shortly after the inauguration. If he were using a phone that was not secure we would have heard about it in all the press. Especially with Muller's tendency to leak news about his investigation.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Joe in PB wrote: If he were using a phone that was not secure we would have heard about it in all the press.
We did, dumbass. Just not on Faux and Friends.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+c ... e&ie=UTF-8

Seriously, try to pay attention.