What say you now, LTS?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

What say you now, LTS?

Post by Rooster »

The FBI released new photographs of the 9/11 damage to the building today. Any of these pictures change your mind?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/30/fb ... tagon.html

(stirs the pot slowly)
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: What say you now, LTS?

Post by Diego in Seattle »

He's busy putting together his website advocating that the Atlanta freeway bridge that collapsed in a fire was actually a controlled demolition.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

:grin:
That actually crossed my mind when I read that, lol. "There has to be a nefarious explanation for why the point at which the bridge fell there was such a clean cut! George Booooooooosh!"
Cock o' the walk, baby!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The released photos show absolutely nothing that might support the official story. The couple of small shards of American Airlines debris were obviously planted. As to the basic glaring holes in the story, of course nothing is addressed. We might ask why they chose to "release" these pics, since most of them are just stock photos that we've seen all along.

Start addressing the basic questions:

Why wasn't the lawn plowed up?

How could the completely inexperienced "pilot" have flown like an expert? Without gauges, maps, or radar?

How could a soft-nosed aluminium airplane punch a hole three rings deep through massive walls?

Where's the videos from the eighty or so cameras all over the building and nearby?

Why were no hijack alert warning sent from any of the planes?

Etc.

WW
Before God was, I am
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:The released photos show absolutely nothing that might support the official story. The couple of small shards of American Airlines debris were obviously planted. As to the basic glaring holes in the story, of course nothing is addressed. We might ask why they chose to "release" these pics, since most of them are just stock photos that we've seen all along.
Seriously Nick? Okay, we'll play.
Start addressing the basic questions:

--Maybe the plane hit the building direct without touching down on the grass.

How could the completely inexperienced "pilot" have flown like an expert? Without gauges, maps, or radar?

--They were trained, you boob. Just enough to do the job.

How could a soft-nosed aluminium airplane punch a hole three rings deep through massive walls?

--Huge fucking fireball and tons of momentum, idiot.

Where's the videos from the eighty or so cameras all over the building and nearby?

--Probably still under security lock down, if they have them, just like these photos.

--The pilots never had the time or chance to do so.

Etc.

WW
Wakey wake yourself Carol.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

--Maybe the plane hit the building direct without touching down on the grass.

But that's impossible, Jay. The engines hang fifteen feet below the nose, and the hole was only ten feet high.

--They were trained, you boob. Just enough to do the job.

But they weren't trained, Jay. The supposed pilot of Flight 77 flunked out of the most basic class. Moreover, what sort of "training" prepares someone to fly blind beneath radar level with no gauges, maps, or knowledge of where they're headed?

--Huge fucking fireball and tons of momentum, idiot.

Excuse me, Jay, is that supposed to mean something? Sure, an airliner would explode upon crashing, but of course it would not pierce straight through reinforced massive concrete walls (nor slice through huge steel columns on the WTC towers). Why do you suggest it would?

--Probably still under security lock down, if they have them, just like these photos.

Sure, Jay, and let's consider that the official reason for sealing the videos was to protect the public from "disturbing images." Seriously, that's the official reason. Can you think of any practical reason for muzzling of the actual evidence?

--The pilots never had the time or chance to do so.

Huh? You mean for the first time in history, Jay, hijacked planes did not send out an alert? You're aware, I assume that the pilot of flight 77 was a 6'4" former Marine, right? And the supposed hijack pilot was about 5' 7", a buck 25?

What I want to know is why in the face of a multitude of glaring holes in the official story do you remain-lock-step in support of it? Don't you think we as Americans deserve the truth? Are you really so lacking in basic sense and curiosity that you would accept, sheeplike, such a pathetic narrative.

Let's talk about Shankesville, where a 767 supposed flew straight into the ground, completely burying itself and leaving no trace of an airliner at all. Sure, or how about good ol' WTC 7, which just dropped in perfect free fall, with hundreds of massive columns all failing at exactly the same time.

How do you possibly accept any of the official story?
Before God was, I am
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

:lol:
This is like catnip to him.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Oh yeah, just a little bit sends him into a frenzy. Poor deluded little cellar dweller. :lol:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, it's easy to toss off silly smears, but the fact is that you really can't provide any answers to the basic questions posed. Doesn't the fact of a total coup of the American government give you some apprehension? You've noticed that the PNAC agenda, premised on the "New Pearl Harbor," has been followed precisely? You're the ones clearly dwelling in a cellar of fetal positioned denial. Why are you so cowardly?
Before God was, I am
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

LTS still jumping to conclusions...9/11 fail.
nostra
Jake

Post by nostra »

oh my
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Damn, a nostra sighting. What is up my man?

Concur with Roach, post more here. It's less...confusing. :mrgreen:
nostra
Jake

Post by nostra »

I don't know if that's completely accurate, old friend.
nostra
Jake

Post by nostra »

To LTS's point. September 10th, 2001 was an interesting day.

September 11 we lost the Pentagon's accounting department and the WTC buildings; The two locations that would have housed the paper trails.

That being said, LtSD is still a fucking moron.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure, I'm a "moron," and you deny climate change, support Zionism, spout Libertarian gibberish, and just elected Trump. (And, yes, you know--and tacitly admit-- that of course 9/11 was an inside job, by PNAC, etc.)

Funny thing is, Trump might work out. That is, being completely ineffectual and incompetent, rife with corruption and confusion, the sheer buckled inertia of his clown show "administration" could certainly foment a real organized and committed progressive response. The GOP's only desperate hope is to shitcan the narcissistic loon (and his nepotiptic brood), install Pence, and hope to hold off the 2018 blowback. And on this the Demos are similarly going all in--forcing the "nuclear option"--because they know how flat and horribly Trump will fall and sprawl. And then they'll not need the hapless and insane GOP.

But yeah, thanks "nostra" for pointing out that the accounting info of the missing $2.3 trillion was all right there in WTC 7 as it dropped in perfect controlled demolition. Sure. All I'm asking is to accept the basic facts. Then we can begin to figure out who actually was directly involved (Dov Zakheim). 8)
Before God was, I am
nostra
Jake

Post by nostra »

Correlation does not imply causation
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You mean the correlation of the PNAC's stated agenda with the exact fulfillment thereof? Or the correlation of the total squirming frauds like Fake Seater and Jay with curled fetal position denial? Look, "nofstra," I know very well how the "trolls" don't dare write an extra syllable lest their grammatical markers reveal which actual toad they really are, but you've got to explain a bit more of what you're trying (not) to say. :wink:
Before God was, I am