LSU Settles for Third(?) Choice

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

LSU Settles for Third(?) Choice

Post by Carson »

Hired DACOACHO.

Apparently Herman is finalizing with Texa$ and AD Joe Alleva doesn't like Jimbo Fisher.

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re: LSU Settles for Third(?) Choice

Post by King Crimson »

i'd be pretty underwhelmed if i was an LSU fan. you just fired Les to get a guy who got canned at Ole Miss. 10-25 overall; 3-21 in the SEC.

though to be fair, Ed O is 11-4 as an interim coach.

isn't Houston Nutt banging around somewhere.....? he's got to be available.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Alleva needs to go. That's two major screw ups in less than a year.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:How about Lane Kiffin to Houston?
I've heard a couple people say they wouldn't mind seeing him quite a bit Up and Left of there.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

While that's happening, I am hoping that Urban can tractor beam Helfrich to Columbus, preferably before the playoff starts.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

When Helf was OC, the Ducks racked up like 1158 yards per game. Pretty much the same deal with Frost. But they decided Lubick was the future... and the future is in question.

I actually don't have a problem with Helf staying, but Lubick needs to go. Heck, the Ducks' biggest problem this season was a lack of juniors and seniors... loaded with badass lowerclassmen... and the would-be seniors and juniors this season weren't Helf's guys... one Charles Kelly decided he was leaving, and quit recruiting (thank goodness for Steve Greatwood, Gary Campbell, and Don Pellum for keeping up at least a little on recruiting).

On the glass-half-full side -- Oregon started 16 freshmen in the Civil War. Including 4 OLinemen, and a QB... and the guy who is going to be the best LB in the country in the coming years.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one