Mittens as Sec. of State?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Mittens as Sec. of State?

Post by smackaholic »

Heard some talk about this yesterday? I think it is a horrible idea.

Do we really want the guy that stood there and pissed down his leg when that fat bitch from....CNN (I think) and Barry tag teamed him in the debates?

I get that Trump is going out of his way to be inclusive and I don't have a problem with him wanting to bring Willard in, but not at SoS. After 8 years of incompetent boobs driving Barry's diplomatic short bus, we need an asshole who will actually look out for American interests. Not sure who that person is. Maybe Gen. Flynn. It needs to be somebody that is tough and knows how the world works. It does not to be another old former Senator like Lurch or the Hildebeast.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Re: Mittens as Sec. of State?

Post by The Big Pickle »

I think Rudy G really really really wants to be SoS and I think Trump wants to reward him for his loyalty. Normally, you don't give a position just because of loyalty, but Rudy is highly qualified to run the State Department and sort out all the corruption there. I'm going with Rudy G for SoS and Mitt will be offered another position in the cabinet, probably something involving the repeal and replacement of Obluelipcare.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dem pols are not pussies. They're fan base are largely pussies though. Unlike mittens, the dems will fight their political adversaries tooth and nail. Mitts problem is that he lets the fact that he is a very decent human being get in the way of throwing any political elbows. Actually, lately he has. And every one was directed at the Donald.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I don't see anything there about the Holy Underwear.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Romney will get a cabinet position to fix the VA or Obongocare. No way he gets SoS
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

One thing I'm glad to see is apparently being scrapped and that is the lame idea that a president's cabinet should "look like America". What you do is select those who have the best credentials to promote your agenda no matter what their sex, race, or creed.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Roach wrote:Image

Believes that secret handshakes are required to get into heaven.

Believes that his wife won't be saved unless he calls her by the secret new name when they are resurrected.

Believes in a God who wants 18-year-old kids to go in the temple without knowing beforehand that, once inside, they are going to covenant to die for the church.

Believes in a God who won't let kids be baptized because their parents are gay. Too bad Stan.

Believes in a God who created temple weddings where the wife gives herself to her husband, but the husband never gives himself to his wife.

Believes in a God that keeps parents, grandparents, siblings and other family members from attending weddings because they aren't mormon.

Believes that a prayer in the temple for people "whose names lie upon the alter" in a zipped-up pouch, will be heard more than a non-mormon mother's prayer for her sick child.

Believes that a blessing given with oil by two home teachers who don't know the kid's full name, will be heard more than father or mother's prayer.

Believes that God requires a $50 million temple as the vehicle to provide "saving ordinances". At least they don't kill animals or have sex with virgins on the altar of bulls anymore.

Believes that God wants us to spend more time each week serving the dead than serving the living poor.

Believes that God wants us to turn our thinking over to 15 men for all of his most important life decisions.

Believes that the Garden of Eden was in Missouri.

Believes in a God who ever thought that black people were worth less than white people.

Believes in a God who requires payment of any kind as a contingency for salvation. It is a pay-for-play multi-level reward system folks.

Believes in a God who only speaks through men who have a special authority.

Romney is bat-shit crazy, and a card carrying member of a superstitious cult. That may or may not have anything to do with being qualified for SOS.

:waz:
You can get a microscope out and look at most any religion and find some pretty stupid shit. Catholicism, being one of the most whacked out. I would not worry much about it. Don't dwell on their silly ceremonies, look at the entire group as a whole and ask yourself, would I have a problem living around them in numbers? As far as I know, people who live in such areas get along fine with them. So, my problem with Willard has nothing to do with him having magic underwear. It has to do with him being a pussy.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

smackaholic wrote:a pussy.
So then it IS the underwear?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Wolfman wrote:What you do is select those who have the best credentials...
How could you be so racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic... ?
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Roach wrote: Believes that the Garden of Eden was in Missouri.
Common knowledge, but not in Methdependence.

Somewhere in the Ozarks though, maybe in Arkansas near the Buffalo river.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Yes, yes I do.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Not happening. Something maybe but not SoS.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.