Bernie has agreed to take it in the ass

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Bernie has agreed to take it in the ass

Post by Wolfman »

I'll 2nd that. If this corrupt liar gets elected, the USA is doomed.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Someone break out the smelling salts for 88 and Wolftard. Me-fucking-ow.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Wolfman wrote:I'll 2nd that. If this corrupt liar gets elected, the USA is doomed.
What a hand-wringing pantload.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I wouldn't say we are doomed but it does say a ton about us a people that we would elect such a corrupt person and a pathological liar. Would pretty much prove we have little left in the way of values.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Left Seater wrote:I wouldn't say we are doomed but it does say a ton about us a people that we would elect such a corrupt person and a pathological liar.
We've done it before. His name was Nixon.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Left Seater wrote:I wouldn't say we are doomed but it does say a ton about us a people that we would elect such a corrupt person and a pathological liar. Would pretty much prove we have little left in the way of values.
Shove this up your ass.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities ... y-clinton/
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote:Fuck Bernie, the capitulating coward.
Capitulating? She has the nomination sewed up. What do you expect him to do?

You're just pissed that the Democrats aren't willing to implode like the Republicans.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Left Seater wrote:I wouldn't say we are doomed but it does say a ton about us a people that we would elect such a corrupt person and a pathological liar. Would pretty much prove we have little left in the way of values.
Why stop there? It says more about us as a people that our only alternative is a greedy ego maniac with zero political background.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Why stop there? It says more about us as a people that our only alternative is a greedy ego maniac with zero political background.

At least Trump can negotiate.

TIA
Carson
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Who's your "write in" 88?
Go Bucs, Gators
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

The problem with getting a non-politician is that sometimes they can do a heckuva job...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:It says more about us as a people that our only alternative is a greedy ego maniac with zero political background.
I believe that any person seeking high political office, by and of necessity, has to be an ego driven maniac. Greed is optional.

And while I despise both Trump & Clinton, I'd say that having zero political background is the only quality about him I have any use for.

I wish that he could string more than two coherent sentences together that didn't include some ridiculous, ignorant rant. If he's done so, I've yet to see or hear it.

Talk about being between a rock and hard place, the American electorate have 2 equally distasteful choices. I predict the lowest voter turnout in a presidential election cycle ever... or at least the last half century.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Who stole Whitey's login and password? Yet another sensible post.

Someone ban him already.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote:
Shove this up your ass.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities ... y-clinton/
Clinton to coal miner, Clinton on Bengazi, Clinton on email, Clinton on Monica, etc.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Papa Willie wrote:
88 wrote:
Bucmonkey wrote:Who's your "write in" 88?
Me, of course.
I'd vote for 88 in a second and would gladly fart in the faces of those in here who wouldn't.
:bode:
Go Bucs, Gators
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
88 wrote:Fuck Bernie, the capitulating coward.
Capitulating? She has the nomination sewed up. What do you expect him to do?
If you have decided to vote for Hillary, it only makes sense that you think it is perfectly normal for a man who spent the last 12 months attacking her for being corrupt, bought by big corporations and banks and completely unfit to hold the office should now genuflect toward her. It does not matter what any of them do or say. It only matters if they have that magic D.

Genuflect? Really?
Clinton became the presumptive Democratic nominee early last week, but Sanders has not yet endorsed her or conceded his own bid.
And it doesn't matter that Donald Trump is a hate-filled, unhinged, raging lunatic, as long as he's got the R behind his name, he's your man.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote: (1) he is not a life-long corrupt, lying POS
Really?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

What I find incredibly funny are all the people who decry the quality of their choices this election cycle, but fight tooth and nail when the candidate they've settled on is attacked for being unfit for office. It cuts both ways for Trumpkins and Clintonistas-- they both get all riled up when the other side says that the other candidate is worthless.

I keep hoping that Bernie and Cruz will each make an independent run for the presidency. It'd cut the electorate four ways and give us some palatable choices. And save your eye rolling for somebody else, because whatever complaints you have about these last two, at least neither of them is staring down an FBI corruption investigation or while being xenophobic, importing immigrants to do the filthy job no American wants to do-- be his wife.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

:meds:

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

It is the most famous ducktail in America today, the hairdo of wayward youth of a bygone era, and it's astonishing to imagine it under the spotlight in Cleveland, being cheered by Republican dignitaries. The class hood, the bully and braggart, the guy revving his pink Chevy to make the pipes rumble, presiding over the student council. This is the C-minus guy who sat behind you in history and poked you with his pencil and smirked when you asked him to stop. That smirk is now on every front page in America. It is not what anybody — left, right or center — looks for in a president. There's no philosophy here, just an attitude.

He is a little old for a ducktail. By the age of 70, most ducks have moved on, but not Donald. He is apparently still fond of the sidewalls and the duck's ass in back and he is proud as can be of his great feat, the first punk candidate to get this close to the White House. He says that the country is run by a bunch of clowns and that he is going to make things great again and beat up on the outsiders who are coming into our neighborhood. His followers don't necessarily believe that — what they love about him is what kids loved about Johnny Rotten and Sid Vicious, the fact that he horrifies the powers that be and when you are pro-duck you are giving the finger to Congress, the press, clergy, lawyers, teachers, cake-eaters, big muckety-mucks, VIPs, all those people who think they're better than you — you have the power to scare the pants off them, and that's what this candidate does better than anybody else.

After the worst mass shooting in American history on Sunday, 50 persons dead in Orlando, the bodies still being carted from the building, the faces of horror-stricken cops and EMTs on TV, the gentleman issued a statement on Twitter thanking his followers for their congratulations, that the tragedy showed that he had been "right" in calling for America to get "tough."

Anyone else would have expressed sorrow. The gentleman expressed what was in his heart, which was personal pride.

We had a dozen or so ducktails in my high school class and they were all about looks. The hooded eyes, the sculpted swoop of the hair, the curled lip. They emulated Elvis but only the look, not the talent. Their sole ambition was to make an impression, to slouch gracefully and exhale in an artful manner. In the natural course of things, they struggled after graduation, some tried law enforcement for the prestige of it, others became barflies. If they were drafted, the Army got them shaped up in a month or two. Eventually, they all calmed down, got hitched up to a mortgage, worried about their blood pressure, lost the chippiness, let their hair down. But if your dad was rich and if he was born before you were, then the ducktail could inherit enough wealth to be practically impervious to public opinion. This has happened in New York City. A man who could never be elected city comptroller is running for president.

The dreamers in the Republican Party imagine that success will steady him and he will accept wise counsel and come into the gravitational field of reality but it isn't happening. The Orlando tweets show it: The man does not have a heart. How, in a few weeks, should Mr. Ryan and Mr. McConnell teach him basic humanity? The bigot and braggart they see today is the same man that New Yorkers have been observing for 40 years. A man obsessed with marble walls and gold-plated doorknobs, who has the sensibility of a giant sea tortoise.

His response to the Orlando tragedy is one more clue that this election is different from any other. If Mitt Romney or John McCain had been elected president, you might be disappointed but you wouldn't fear for the fate of the Republic. This time, the Republican Party is nominating a man who resides in the dark depths. He is a thug and he doesn't bother to hide it. The only greatness he knows about is himself.

So the country is put to a historic test. If the man is not defeated, then we are not the country we imagine we are. All of the trillions spent on education was a waste. The churches should close up shop. The nation that elects this man president is not a civilized society. The gentleman is not airing out his fingernail polish, he is not showing off his wedding ring; he is making an obscene gesture. Ignore it at your peril.

Garrison Keillor hosts "A Prairie Home Companion." This column was provided by the Washington Post News Service.

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:Trump is racist because he didn't denounce the KKK in less than 24 hous, yet the D's celebrated a Senator from WV who was a KKK officer for many years. No hate there.
And here I thought he was racist because he, and his dad before him were racist fucks who engaged in redlining.

http://www.salon.com/2011/04/28/donald_ ... tion_suit/
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

picture worth a thousand words
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

88 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
88 wrote: (1) he is not a life-long corrupt, lying POS
Really?
It is a matter of comparative analysis. When viewed in the context of HRC's body of work in that department, he looks like Opie Taylor.
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: would gladly fart in the faces of those in here who wouldn't.
You'd do that anyway. Don't deny it.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote:
I asked for your opinion, not links to bullshit hit pieces written by leftist flacks. Your response is weak, even for you.

Trump is racist because he didn't denounce the KKK in less than 24 hous, yet the D's celebrated a Senator from WV who was a KKK officer for many years. No hate there.

Trump hates women, but his opponent who attacked victims of sexual assaults perpetrated by her husband is their champion. No hate there.

We have immigration laws on the books. Trump hated Hispanics because he wants to enforce our laws. Our laws are not racist, but someone who wants to enforce them is?

You are a programmed robot who cannot think objectively. You get your D talking points and post them as if the are the word of Poptart's God. I hope he helps you.
You're right. Trump's just a big loveable teddy bear.

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Jesus 88, you really believe what you just hacked out??
Go Bucs, Gators
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I believe that as the election draws closer, the right-wing meltage will just get that much more intense and that much more entertaining. :mrgreen:

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:

Good Christ, Goobs. Like you really read some shit-infested liberal cunt sites like those? Huffington Post? Slate? Those are like the left's version of stormtrooper.com.

C'mon, man!
Truth hurts, bitch. :mrgreen:

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Here's what a red blooded white American female thinks of both candidates.

Trump: Not really a true republican. And I don't care. I don't think he's a racist or a woman hater, but I do think he has a very large ego. I think he can put that aside for the good of the country and will surround himself with strong people who are winners, rather than losers. I'm registered republican, but I consider myself in the middle, depending on the issue.

Hillary: I can't stand her for a second. If she is elected, which I think she will be, (the numbers just aren't there for anything else) I will survive by not listening to her or reading any news about her. Just like I have survived not listening to Obama as much as humanly possible. It's going to be 4 more years of the same. She won't get a second term.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trev, why do you prefer for your Uber/Taxi drivers to be white?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Trev, why do you prefer for your Uber/Taxi drivers to be white?
I'll answer for her...

all about the 3 S's:

Smell

Stealing

Stupid
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Trev, why do you prefer for your Uber/Taxi drivers to be white?
Because it makes you think I'm a raging racist. That's why.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

trev wrote:
Because it makes you think I'm a raging racist. That's why.
I'm sure you're not.

You're friends with the Metzger family, aren't you?
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote: You're friends with the Metzger family, aren't you?
What party was he from, anyway?

I'm guessing that due to our respective towns, both Mikey and I are familiar with Tom Metzger.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

trev wrote: Because it makes you think I'm a raging racist. That's why.
I'm sure it's just the tip of the iceberg.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:

I'm guessing that due to our respective towns, both Mikey and I are familiar with Tom Metzger.
He left Fallbrook for good about 10 years ago, but the stench still lingers. A guy I know, who has lived in Fallbrook his whole life, was a neighbor and tells me that even by then he was pretty much reduced to doing TV and car repairs out of a rented house to get by.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Mikey wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:

He left Fallbrook for good about 10 years ago, but the stench still lingers. A guy I know, who has lived in Fallbrook his whole life, was a neighbor and tells me that even by then he was pretty much reduced to doing TV and car repairs out of a rented house to get by.
Do you know if his son (the guy who broke Geraldo Rivera's nose) still in the area?
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I think they all moved to Escondido at some point. Beyond that, no. But if he punched out Geraldo he can't be all bad.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Do you know if his son (the guy who broke Geraldo Rivera's nose) still in the area?
Why would you care? It's not like he's 10 years old.