Cruz Quits

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Cruz Quits

Post by BSmack »

Kasich could quit and nobody else would know or care.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

In other news, Sanders won Indiana.

Let's go Bernie! clap, clap, clapclapclap!
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

War Wagon wrote:In other news, Sanders won Indiana.

Let's go Bernie! clap, clap, clapclapclap!

Not that it will happen, (the Clinton machine already has their super-delegates paid for and lined up) imagine an anti-establishment general election featuring Trump vs Sanders? Talk about some hand-wringing on Wall Street (Trump and Sanders basically think China can go fuck themselves) and Fox (Murdoch... nothing more needs to be said).

The Dem convention might go completely bat-shit crazy if Sanders wins Cali and other western states, which many think will happen. Sanders and his supporters will go after the super delegates who seem to be camping out in Shillary's purse almost as if this whole thing was pre-determined and rigged and the voters can eat shit and die... seems plausible if you look at how this is playing out. I predict Sanders supporters to do everything but burn that whole thing to the ground at the convention if the super-delegates stay in her purse despite the numbers. Get your popcorn ready.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

88 wrote:Naw. Deep down, every Democrat is an ideological statist. They know if they divide, the thing they covet the most (power) will go to Trump. They will band together. Don't be surprised if Bernie becomes Hillaroo's running mate. Remember progressive lion Kucinich? He sold out for a plane ride on Air Force One. The thing the Dems will have to figure out is how to get the empty-headed masses to head to the polls to vote for someone they don't like.

You're probably right, 88... the only chance in hell of avoiding a blood-bath (probably literally) at that convention would be for Hillary's camp to announce, and quickly, that she wants Sanders to be her running mate. That's the ONLY chance of that place not imploding. Shit will get really interesting if Sanders says hell no, we're in it to win it.

On the Trump side of things, the whole GOP establishment and the media on both sides of the aisle have thrown EVERYTHING they could muster at Trump but to no avail. Shit, China even got on the wagon and threatened to collapse the US economy with the debt they own if Trump gets elected and George Will is on record saying shit like the GOP has to do something about Trump and let the popular vote be damned. Fucking bizarro world!

I wonder if a French revolution part deux is up next and the 1 percenters will soon have their heads on pig-poles being paraded down every main street in America? Get that popcorn ready.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's okay that you're thoroughly bewildered, staggering in confusion. Just breath and remember that you've dreamt of this in your curling fear, you've called.

But keep in mind that the powers that be, the parsushim of control which manipulates the world, has only offered this bizarre fascist sideshow as a guarantee of Hillary's installation. And that's a catastrophe far beyond Reagan or Bush.

It's Bernie or Bust. No bullshit.
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

88 wrote:Naw. Deep down, every Democrat is an ideological statist. They know if they divide, the thing they covet the most (power) will go to Trump. They will band together. Don't be surprised if Bernie becomes Hillaroo's running mate. Remember progressive lion Kucinich? He sold out for a plane ride on Air Force One. The thing the Dems will have to figure out is how to get the empty-headed masses to head to the polls to vote for someone they don't like.
I think you mistake some of the Bernistas. Some are party loyalists that will fall in line, but many, especially the blue collar types that like Bernie's stance on trade will give a good look at Trump. If Trump can pull a decent number from this bunch, he can beat Hillary. I also think Trump will pull a surprising number of balck folks. Balck folks "get" his braggadocious shtick. Go to Detoilet. Remind them that their fathers had jobs there making cars until NAFTA came along. He needs to hang NAFTA around Hillary's neck as it was Bill's baby. And everybody knows that Hillary is nothing without that old perv. He can also remind them that one reason jobs on the lower end of the pay scale don't pay what they used to is that the labor pool for these jobs has grown by many millions and that these many millions think 10 bucks an hour is rich. It is rich where they came from. And he is there to send some of them home and stop millions more from coming. This will get traction with some of the messicans that are here legally as well.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

It's going to be VERY interesting by the time November rolls around. I can't stand Trump---- BUT---there are a few things that a Trump presidency "trumps" a Clinton one. One of them is Supreme Court nominations. Clinton statist nominees would be disastrous. So would certain cabinet and administrative appointments. I'll probably be holding my nose, as it were, and mark my "X" for a Republican (sort of).
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

KC Scott wrote:http://kron4.com/2016/05/03/sources-tex ... omination/

Indiana was the death blow

Now if that idiot Kasich would just pack it in, Trump could move to Hillary
"That idiot Kasich" staying in when it should have been Trump vs Cruz, was a big help to Trump. Now that Trump is more or less inevitable, I suspect you will see son of a mailman get lost soon. Now he is just a bad joke.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Wolfman wrote:It's going to be VERY interesting by the time November rolls around. I can't stand Trump---- BUT---there are a few things that a Trump presidency "trumps" a Clinton one. One of them is Supreme Court nominations. Clinton statist nominees would be disastrous. So would certain cabinet and administrative appointments. I'll probably be holding my nose, as it were, and mark my "X" for a Republican (sort of).
I have very mixed feelings over Trump. On the one hand, I really like his brass balls and willingness to call out our suicidal PC culture. But, he takes it too far with the lyin' Ted, little Marco, etc bullshit. And I am still waiting to hear what his actual policies are.

Anyhoo, whatever the fukk he turns out to be, I'll take over that sinister incompetent fukking whore.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:If Sanders gets most of the popular vote, the superdelegates will follow. Otherwise, just think of Trump's line: even the Democrats don't want Clinton.

It is a race to the finish. Rum, Bernie, run.
Shillary only needs 181 more delegates, you fucking idiot. It's over.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote: And I am still waiting to hear what his actual policies are.
Try pulling your fucking head out of your ass then.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Jsc810 wrote:That won't happen; well, unless Republicans actually want to win in the general election, and it doesn't appear that they do.
Trump will have a very good chance of beating Hillary.

Seeing that miserable woman flat out lie to the WV coal miner yesterday was classic. The country sees how two faced she is and what she will do for votes.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

KC Scott wrote:I still think some of the slime in the GOP is gonna try and screw Trump, already reading about them trying to prop up a third party candiate
You mean Trump isn't slime?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

H4ever wrote: if Sanders wins Cali and other western states, which many think will happen.
By "many" do you mean like a few hundred mental midgets?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: I really like his brass balls
So you really favor that metallic taste, I guess.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

322 million people in this country and these are our two best options for president?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:322 million people in this country and these are our two best options for president?
Just the two that really want it the most. That alone should disqualify both of them.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MuchoBulls wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:That won't happen; well, unless Republicans actually want to win in the general election, and it doesn't appear that they do.
Trump will have a very good chance of beating Hillary.

Seeing that miserable woman flat out lie to the WV coal miner yesterday was classic. The country sees how two faced she is and what she will do for votes.
Yep.

The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

KC Scott wrote:
Mikey wrote:
KC Scott wrote:I still think some of the slime in the GOP is gonna try and screw Trump, already reading about them trying to prop up a third party candiate
You mean Trump isn't slime?

I've written about this before, but will say it again - this is truly a Black Swan moment is US political History

with Trump you have a candidate who's own party has spent tens of millions trying to derail, and has through sheer cult of personality, has won in landslide fashion over an substantial field of establishment politicians

What's even more incredible is the crossover Dems & independents who've voted for him
In Swan Lake the Black Swan was evil and pretended to be the White Swan and used trickery to get the Princess to kill herself. I hope Trump isn't the Black Swan pretending to be the White Swan using trickery to kill the American People.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I can't believe Killary and her middle finger attitude. She completely flat out lied to the face of that coal miner yesterday. She has to worry about some of these manufacturing and mining states if she is going to beat Donald. The Red states are going to stay red come November. But the question will be how many blue states vote Donald. NY is clearly in play this Nov. PA, OH, MI have to go blue for Killary to win and pissing off voters there certainly doesn't help her.

Then again she has gotten this far on lies and an extended middle finger.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dammit Heidi, it's your damn fault, bitch.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

:lol:
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Mikey wrote:Dammit Heidi, it's your damn fault, bitch.

He got hugging lessons from Bill Laimbeer...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:
He's going to reduce everybody's income taxes, reduce capital gains taxes, reduce corporate taxes, increase military spending and pay off the national debt in 8 years.

He knows what he's doing.
You'll see.
It will be beautiful.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

KC Scott wrote:
The Big Pickle wrote:
In Swan Lake the Black Swan was evil and pretended to be the White Swan and used trickery to get the Princess to kill herself. I hope Trump isn't the Black Swan pretending to be the White Swan using trickery to kill the American People.

I see you've decided to dive right back into the Stupid Pool

You just couldn't stand being dry, could you?

You're talking about a book that came out in 2007, I'm talking about the Original black swan in Swan Lake that came out in 1875. I'm sure you're just too stupid to know. Ever heard of Tchaikovsky?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

This book might get Stanley's attention:

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:doh:
Go Bucs, Gators
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

It would be really funny if somebody could wytch the book to "Black Swan".
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Mikey wrote:Dammit Heidi, it's your damn fault, bitch.

He got hugging lessons from Bill Laimbeer...
that'll rack!

Maybe Teduardo has a future in MMA. They should have a spouse division.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

mvscal wrote:
He has skimmed the surface on a few topics between channeling Don Rickles the entire race. He really needs to spend between now and the convention expressing his views to get a good chunk of republicans to sign on. If he can get a large majority of them, he beats Shillary like a drum. He can not win with just Trumpsters and some pissed off Bernistas.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

KC Scott wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
He has skimmed the surface on a few topics between channeling Don Rickles the entire race. He really needs to spend between now and the convention expressing his views to get a good chunk of republicans to sign on. If he can get a large majority of them, he beats Shillary like a drum. He can not win with just Trumpsters and some pissed off Bernistas.
Dude, if you want details, get off your lazy ass and read 'em https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Congrats on falling into that big sea of people who need to be spoon fed everything by the media
That is all well and good. He needs to start actually talking about them in something more than generalities.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I have read some. I will vote for him. Trouble is, many have not and will need to be spoon fed.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Donald Trump
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Donald Trump »

KC Scott wrote:Dude, if you want details, get off your lazy ass and read 'em https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
This guy gets it. I don't see the need to explain my policies to the media when it's all right there in print on my website. I've got it set as my homepage in case I forget my own ideas. If you're too lazy to read or can't afford internet access then I don't want your vote anyway.

Wait...I take that back! I WANT YOUR VOTE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE ME YOUR VOTE!!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nice sig fail, Scrote.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.