The Florida Experiment

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BarFlie
x-grunt

The Florida Experiment

Post by BarFlie »

You all know I'm the one that records Smackie Chan's radio shows, uploads them to my 501 server and gives the links to Smackie to use as he wants. What you may not know is that I have had the same agreement with Wolfman. Last fall I asked Wolfman if I could link some of his shows to the 501 forum and he said ok. Just to see what would happen I made the first post on Nov 13th 2015. It is exactly 5 months later today and there are just 12 of Big O's shows up. Here's the results. As of this morning that thread has had 720 visits. For you math buffs that's 145 visits a month or 4.8 hits per day. Considering the small size of the thread a lot of visitors have been checking it out on a regular basis.
If you've been missing the thursday night shows you can play catch up by saving this link:

The Fallout Shelter

thnx, barf
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: The Florida Experiment

Post by Wolfman »

My younger daughter and her family head back to Buffalo tomorrow. I hope to play some tunes from 8:30 PM EDT. Props to Barflie for his work.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

You all may or may not know that I'm the one who originally suggested recording the radio shows so that posters could listen at their own convenience. Like podcasts. You're welcome. What you may not know is that I've never listened to any of them.

I've been busy.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:You all may or may not know that I'm the one who originally suggested recording the radio shows so that posters could listen at their own convenience. Like podcasts. You're welcome. What you may not know is that I've never listened to any of them.

I've been busy.

Thanks for filling us in.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:You all may or may not know that I'm the one who originally suggested recording the radio shows so that posters could listen at their own convenience. Like podcasts. You're welcome. What you may not know is that I've never listened to any of them.

I've been busy.

Thanks for filling us in.
My pleasure.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim