It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Am I hearing things?

Post by Goober McTuber »

Blitzen wrote:
I used to post here wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:What happened to the reindeer trolls? They used to have a sense of humor, not to mention mad smack skills.
Yeah, this is sad to read. The original's left the board around 10 years ago.

Original Reindeer-

Comet = Biggie
Dasher = PrimeX
Blitzen = DMike
Sammy = JCT
Vixen = ppanther
Rudolph = itsanalias
Plato = Dinsdale
Prancer = e
Donder = Bacefelice
Dancer = Vic and Jimmy Meds

Nice avatars btw. :)
Ah yes, the misty path of memories. That is a great former list, but that was then and this now.

The most important thing to consider is, time and reindeer change. The reindeer are still equally funny
I laughed. *

*Not really.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Plato
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Plato »

I used to post here wrote:Original Reindeer-

Comet = Biggie
Dasher = PrimeX
Blitzen = DMike
Sammy = JCT
Vixen = ppanther
Rudolph = itsanalias
Plato = Dinsdale
Prancer = e
Donder = Bacefelice
Dancer = Vic and Jimmy Meds
Wrong.
Comet
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Comet »

I used to post here wrote: I mean, how did your avatars just disappear yesterday from my fototime account?
Why do that?

Those were legacy - I'd think you had some pride seeing they were still in use and as an homage to you and the rest of the originals
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:The Reindeer have no understanding of "limits." Their idea of "polite" is molesting your junk after they've ripped it off.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Comet wrote:
I used to post here wrote: I mean, how did your avatars just disappear yesterday from my fototime account?
Why do that?

Those were legacy - I'd think you had some pride seeing they were still in use and as an homage to you and the rest of the originals
Maybe it was because as a group you all are a poor replacement for the originals. Nothing against you personally. But as a whole, this year's reindeers suck moose cock.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Blitzen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Blitzen »

Goober McTuber wrote:Maybe it was because as a group you all are a poor replacement for the originals. Nothing against you personally. But as a whole, this year's reindeers suck moose cock.
Or, maybe it's just that you and a couple of other whiny babies can't take some good old fashioned holiday ribbing. It's always funnier and better until you are the target. Lighten up and enjoy the festivities.
THRASHER wrote:It REIGN of Terror, fucking illiterate dipshit.
Rudolph
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Rudolph »

Goober McTuber wrote: hole, suck, cock
All the key words except you missed sausage. Nice Fruedian slips there gay old man, keep showing us your true colors yellow and brown.
I don't need a Fucking Link I know people in Oreg0n.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Blitzen wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Maybe it was because as a group you all are a poor replacement for the originals. Nothing against you personally. But as a whole, this year's reindeers suck moose cock.
Or, maybe it's just that you and a couple of other whiny babies can't take some good old fashioned holiday ribbing. It's always funnier and better until you are the target. Lighten up and enjoy the festivities.
No, you guys actually are quite bad at this. You're just not very funny or original. Look at the list of the original handlers. A bunch of bright and clever minds. And I never had any problems trading smack with any of them.

10 years ago it was a cleverly-executed concept that brought much entertainment to our little community. Now it's just a bunch of gravy-training hacks tarding up the board for a month. It's too bad you all are too stupid or proud to face the facts and shut down your little shit-show.

Blitzen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Blitzen »

The reindeer don't give a fuck what you think. Doddering old timers who still wax their nut sack don't have opinions that matter. We're having a good time and others are enjoying your discomfort. But keep flailing and failing Goober, it's what you do best.
THRASHER wrote:It REIGN of Terror, fucking illiterate dipshit.