Erin McQuinn

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Re: Erin McQuinn

Post by Killian »

I'd say there is a 50/50 shot of getting an appearance from ou_skull in this thread, just based on the title.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Oh, and it looks like she's done well enough to get a nose job. So she's got that going for her.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wow, who from the original Rome boards doesn't remember her? After re-reading that, it's too bad she's so easy to rip her home state. Had she been to, say, Indiana or Ohio? Or Mississippi?

I believe she ran that column in the Michigan Daily, correct? The Daily has been making a big whoop about its 100 years in business without parental supervision. Which is great, but they haven't been mentioning McQuinn, which they certainly should.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Killian wrote:I'd say there is a 50/50 shot of getting an appearance from ou_skull in this thread, just based on the title.
We can only hope.

After reading that again after all these years, some things come to mind:

- She brags about the superiority of her school, and butchers the English language doing so

- She insults people who actually do stuff outside

- She strongly implies that there's shame in being a "plain" woman (the world might be better off if she had taken that tack)

- She rates Idaho as the "second-plainest state." This makes it quite clear she hasn't been to many states -- I can think of several quite quickly (sup Texas, Missouri, Kansas). Really speaks to both ignorance and arrogance

- Looking at the links 88 put up, after arrogantly dropping "I think they all went to K-mart together to buy the same off-the-shelf-box shade of blonde," she is now rocking about the worst bleach-job I've ever seen.

- Years later, people are still talking about what a douche she is

- That's she's now an overseas competitor of Goodwill Industries doesn't lend much credence to her claims of superiority
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

after I graduated from studying Social Anthropology and History at the University of Michigan
LOL
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Here is a request. Rather than just drop by and crop dust her store or swap meet or whatever the hell it is, ask her for an interview. Be honest and explain the legend she became on the board and she if she would like to retract, explain or update any of that article.

Worth a shot anyway.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yeah. See if she'd like to post here.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:- Looking at the links 88 put up, after arrogantly dropping "I think they all went to K-mart together to buy the same off-the-shelf-box shade of blonde," she is now rocking about the worst bleach-job I've ever seen.
No way. She has beautiful natural platinum blonde hair. Not sure why she dyes the roots black, though.

schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So, she used her superior education to mastermind a retail store that caters to outfitting Dexys Midnight Runners fans?

Pure genius.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:88,

Here is a request. Rather than just drop by and crop dust her store or swap meet or whatever the hell it is, ask her for an interview. Be honest and explain the legend she became on the board and she if she would like to retract, explain or update any of that article.

Worth a shot anyway.
Oh man, that would be awesome. Tell her you're from T1B News.
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

I am down for a pair of those sophisticated overalls.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

If you want I will make up a laminated official press style badge showing T1B News. Suggestions for the tag line are welcome. Imagine something along the lines of "the stories the other guys threw in the trash"
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:If you want I will make up a laminated official press style badge showing T1B News. Suggestions for the tag line are welcome. Imagine something along the lines of "the stories the other guys threw in the trash"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You could go with the original -- "If you claim it, it will come."
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

"You'll come for the late-breaking news. You'll stay for the scat pics."

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:I was considering ordering a STAY CALM and HATE ERIN MCQUINN T-shirt from one of those online joints to wear in her shop. But I might have to consider the interview angle. That would be a fucking hoot.
Do it. Have your wife do the cell phone video recording.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Left Seater wrote:If you want I will make up a laminated official press style badge showing T1B News. Suggestions for the tag line are welcome. Imagine something along the lines of "the stories the other guys threw in the trash"

^^^ This... she would fall for it hook, line, and sinker. I remember this twit. I checked out the link and she's still as vacuous and self-absorbed as always. It was mostly "I, I, I, ..." and some of the following quality excerpts:

".....she knows first hand the transformative power of a good pair."

"I wanted wood and rawness...."

"...for me managing the actual shop build was holy living hell and in the end I had to get down with the power tools myself."

"...play both roles of being edgy, cool, sexy while also being a go-to ...."

"I chose Clap__, in London, .....I thought it had the kind of on-the-edge feel. It’s like in Brooklyn where you’re just wandering around ..... when I was working ..."

"... I also get someone who is looking for something new, they want ....embellishment, they are tired of the skinny....They’ll.... rail and try it.. on as well ...Generally , my customer is anyone who desires ...to try stuff ... and ..... spend some ."

" ... have some exclusive NSF things so there are a lot of....obsessives who pay us a visit."

"I travel .. to ....Tokyo..just...blowing ... they’re really into ... Americana ...and are total purists. ... a total sensory experience, and there are so many "

"... I try to cycle them ...to friends or it gets overwhelming. I have a lot of... reference(s)..., my fiancé teases me"

"My one ... vice is .. I wear...black out... I’m currently obsessed "
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

I'd hit it.
"Keys, woman!"