Le Boom

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Le Boom

Post by Mikey »

One thing you do is you go after their financing. Most of their money is coming from countries that are (supposed to be) playing by the rules. Governments, companies, banks and/or individuals who are making a buck buying their stolen oil at cut rate prices, or laundering their cash, need to be treated as pariahs and punished by the international community. Maybe even considered part of ISIS and beheaded on live TV.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:One thing you do is you go after their financing. Most of their money is coming from countries that are (supposed to be) playing by the rules. Governments, companies, banks and/or individuals who are making a buck buying their stolen oil at cut rate prices, or laundering their cash, need to be treated as pariahs and punished by the international community. Maybe even considered part of ISIS and beheaded on live TV.
I don't believe you would be making light-hearted comments like this if you had friends or family who were beheaded on live TV.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:One thing you do is you go after their financing. Most of their money is coming from countries that are (supposed to be) playing by the rules.
Yeah, that's what I said earlier. It's what Trump said weeks ago.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:Ah, you're not familiar with or do not understand NATO.
I do. You clearly don't. Which nation just attacked France? Most of the attackers were either French or Belgians with a couple of "Syrian" "refugees" in the mix.

Wow, you're now rivaling poptart by not reading or not understanding when the answer is provided to you.

Read the article I linked for you, it will help.
I read your stupid article. The Frenchies are big boys or at least aspire to be. They can go die in Syria if they want to. I really don't give a fuck. It's none of our business.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

mvscal wrote:So what?

So let's dance

Dreams......Temporary Madness
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote: Mikey's suggestion of bleeding ISIS dry of caysh is a good one. But when doing so, you have to be ready to look at pictures of starving children.
Bleeding them dry of cash means designating Saudi Arabia and most of the Gulf Emirates as state sponsors of terrorism, freezing their accounts and seizing their assets. Any solution which does not involve doing this will fail. No question.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote:But Israel goes poof about 45 seconds after you do that.
A. Nonsense.
B. So what if it did?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:
88 wrote: Mikey's suggestion of bleeding ISIS dry of caysh is a good one. But when doing so, you have to be ready to look at pictures of starving children.
Bleeding them dry of cash means designating Saudi Arabia and most of the Gulf Emirates as state sponsors of terrorism, freezing their accounts and seizing their assets. Any solution which does not involve doing this will fail. No question.
The biggest fail in the past 20 years or more, administrations of both parties, is the refusal to recognize these countries for what they are. It's not like anybody with more than half a brain and any awareness at all doesn't already know this. I guess the US powers that be are just too beholden to their $$ to do anything about it.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I think Saudi Arabia is due for a little of that nice, Arab Spring weather.
Last edited by mvscal on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jsc810 wrote:I'd like to see a D-Day type event against them. Surround those bastards with several armies and destroy them completely.
That almost made sense... for about 6 seconds.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Taking over? That's where they're from. I would get a good chuckle out of these Saudi princelings getting dome lopped or burned alive in cages.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: Just like Saddam and Moamar and Bashar, they're despicable people, but...

They've been able to keep things reasonably under control for many years.
Are you insane or just stupid?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

88 wrote:You get as much of the worldwide community as possible to agree to stop selling arms to the bad guys.
So make it a gun-free zone, since it's worked so well in Chicago?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Jsc810 wrote:I'd like to see a D-Day type event against them. Surround those bastards with several armies and destroy them completely.
Or we could let the French exterminate them with our logistical support.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
88 wrote:You get as much of the worldwide community as possible to agree to stop selling arms to the bad guys.
So make it a gun-free zone, since it's worked so well in Chicago?

Or anywhere for that matter.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2 ... l/1770345/
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:
As others have said, the Christians killing of Muslims is a direct result of multiple terrorist attacks. So while your statement is true it means next to nothing.
To you maybe but I was talking facts not opinions.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:
Left Seater wrote:
As others have said, the Christians killing of Muslims is a direct result of multiple terrorist attacks. So while your statement is true it means next to nothing.
To you maybe but I was talking facts not opinions.
As was I.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

No its your opinion that is doesnt matter.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

This shit needs to end NOW.
I would totally put a stop on ISIS' next cheque.
Enough already.
:x
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

mvscal wrote:
88 wrote:But Israel goes poof about 45 seconds after you do that.
A. Nonsense.
B. So what if it did?
Nick mvscal?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

There are more choices than that.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

88 wrote:I do not think it is a good idea to go to war against an enemy that does not wear a uniform, does not play by the rules, and has no power to sign a peace treaty that will be accepted by the people it claims to represent when you defeat them. If we start bombing ISIS, and one of them walks out and signs a paper saying they agree to end hostilities, will it end hostilities? No. Can we kill all of them? No. Do we the resources or stones to occupy that region for the next four generations? No. Then stay the fuck out.

I think that what should be done in this instance is painful, but essential. You get as much of the worldwide community as possible to agree to stop selling arms to the bad guys. And, you prohibit all immigration from the fucked up regions for any reason thus forcing the people living there to make a choice: either capitulate to the formation of a Caliphate and regress your civilization back a couple of decades to the 7th century AD; or rise up and fight the fuckers that are raising hell on your turf. The pictures will be awful. But we aren't the ones doing the awful shit to them.

Unless something changes, you don't send our children over there to die for them. We did that once before, and it didn't work out so good for us. It is now time to let the people who live there sort out their own issues. If the bad guys start attacking us or our allies, then we defend against such attacks with brutal force. But right now, there is not much to do in my opinion. It ain't our fight.
Rack that shit X 2.. but big oil isn't gonna let it happen. Letting the Messicans run the rigs would be ideal, but the only way to achieve that is to 1. bury their whole culture and religion with violence and mayhem or 2. Put them on reservations (American Indians) and destroy their culture and religion and eliminate the exposure of subsequent generations to such an ingrate, goat-fucking warped religion like Islam.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

mvscal wrote:
:bode:

we should all be willing to pay 8 bucks a gallon for awhile if it potentially saves our grandchildren from a suicide bomber at Super Bowl LXXII.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

88 wrote:But when doing so, you have to be ready to look at pictures of starving children. That is how they roll.
pictures of starving kids or blown up people.....this is a tough one

I'll go with the starving kids....

fuck those assholes
get out, get out while there's still time
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:There are more choices than that.
Oh? Like what? As usual, you say nothing (beyond your steady drive of death and corporate whoredom) 8)

I believe in Jesus and the corporate cross...
Before God was, I am
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Putin is not going to give a shit about collateral damage, let the Russians raze the cities they control.
Go Bucs, Gators
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Sudden Sam wrote:"They have weapons ... Fuck them, we have champagne!"

Turn that cartoon image upside-down...and it resembles a menorah ...

:shock:

Coincidence?

just sayin'
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mazeltov
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

KC Scott wrote:Security camera footage from the cafe that was attacked

How's that strict gun control working out for you, frenchies? I'll bet jacques wishes he has an AR or M9 down there in the basement as he scurried down the steps.

This is coming to a mall near go, guaranfukkin' teed. I suspect they will pick a mall in NY/NJ or MA. They likely won't pick one outside Dallas where a few of the victims might actually be able to fire back. Imagine the damage they could do on balck friday. I suspect the authorities do expect this and have taken measures to counter it, but, they can't be everywhere all the time.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

What is the question? It's more an more obvious every day that we have absolutely no intention of "defeating" or even fighting ISIS.

Sudden Sam wrote:http://americanmilitarynews.com/2015/11 ... mpaign=alt

Anonymous kicking ISIS in the toofies!

Anonymous wasn’t joking when they promised their biggest operation ever called #opISIS or #opParis. Already the hacker group has taken down 5,500 ISIS-linked Twitter accounts and now it is getting even more personal.

According to documents seen by the British publication The Independent, Anonymous is now in possession of personal info of alleged extremists in Europe and beyond.
So some basement dwelling dick beaters can dig up this info at the drop of a hat but the NSA can't? I guess they're too busy picking through your email.

This administration is a fucking joke and YOU own it. You'll even vote for more of it because you're a fucking moron.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Hillary's proxy militia.

Battle honours include Libya and Tikrit.
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:Hillary's proxy militia.

Battle honours include Libya and Tikrit.
Mosul, Ramadi, Raqqa etc...

Not to worry. They're just the JV squad and are totally contained.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Not you. The other SEC moron.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:Not you. The other SEC moron.
Carson? :/
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Jsc810 wrote:He's talking about me, and yes, I voted for Obama in the last election; I voted for McCain in the election before that.

Of course you did, because you're an...

...Awesome Dude.
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

U.S. Pilots Confirm: Obama Admin Blocks 75 Percent of Islamic State Strikes
‘We can’t get clearance even when we have a clear target in front of us’

U.S. military pilots who have returned from the fight against the Islamic State in Iraq are confirming that they were blocked from dropping 75 percent of their ordnance on terror targets because they could not get clearance to launch a strike, according to a leading member of Congress.

Strikes against the Islamic State (also known as ISIS or ISIL) targets are often blocked due to an Obama administration policy to prevent civilian deaths and collateral damage, according to Rep. Ed Royce (R., Calif.), chair of the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... s-strikes/?
Do you still have any questions? Not exactly D-Day. Go ahead and vote for four more years of this stupidity, though.
"Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism."

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/stat ... wsrc%5Etfw
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

This really is about like Roosevelt saying Nazis are peaceful tolerant people sometime around Nov, 1944.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote: So some basement dwelling dick beaters can dig up this info at the drop of a hat but the NSA can't?
these guys aren't a bunch of high school kids fucking around....when it comes to computer shit anonymous is seriously not a group to be sneered at nor taken lightly....a few years back one of members of anonymous took down one of the websites belonging to the Westboro Baptist Church while simultaneously conducting an interview with that screeching harpy Shirley Phelps-Roper, the spokesperson for the church.....she poo pooed them and they proceeded to take down multiple westboro sites....
This administration is a fucking joke and YOU own it.

I'll admit I voted for him the first time, but didn't vote in the second election.....Obama is obviously in way over his head and he's listening to the wrong people.....I absolutely will not vote for Shillary.....if she gets elected this country is going to be in serious trouble.....more trouble than we already are in....
"Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism."

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/stat ... wsrc%5Etfw
jeezus, she lives in some sort of fantasy world....I wonder what color the sky is in her world
get out, get out while there's still time
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I would venture to guess that the Saudis just made a rather generous donation to her slush fun...err charitable foundation. She'll read whatever script she's given.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
War Wagon wrote:From the start of the Syrian civil war....

There's no "civil war".
Just re-branded Neo-Cons, Samantha Power, the guy with his hand up the Obama puppet, Northrop Grumman, etc...laundering funds intended for their proxy known as ISIS/ISIL.

...and then there's Putin, who ain't having any of that shit...
Well fuck all, I guess every squirrely squirmer finds a GMO acorn now and then. Now if he'd just come out of his hole a bit more and describe just exactly who and what these "Neo-Cons" are (cough sound..um dual citizens), we might just have some verified mental motion. And yes, same with babs, stating plainly that of course "we" have no interest or intention of eliminating "ISIS" anytime soon.

Welcome to the Permanent War, on behalf of War Inc., brought to you by the neocons who planned and executed the New Pearl Harbor.

Awake yet?.... :?:
Before God was, I am