PM to trev

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Re: PM to trev

Post by Joe in PB »

BSmack wrote:Punching Gene Simmons in the face would be like throwing a pebble in the Grand Canyon. Dude is so fucking ugly......
Being a good looking man is overrated, all that is needed is a big dick & bank......just ask Gene Sim....Shannon Tweed.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

BSmack wrote:Here's one for a PM to Trev. I'm sure she will put it in her flog bank.

Finally an answer to the question
“What would it look like if a camel and a moose held hooves while watching a sunset together?”
Chris Christie’s got the entire pedicure department of a zoo up in his baseball pants. That’s a camel toe/moose knuckle situation that could stop traffic on a bridge.
Usually, when you see someone with a crotch that looks like a tightly-wrapped soft fortune cookie, you take a picture for your Camel Toe and Moose Knuckle Hall of Fame scrapbook and then you wonder if anybody told them about the tangled mess that’s happening down below.
Maybe somebody did tell Chris Christie that those tight baseball pants made his balls look like two newborn hamsters spooning.
Maybe he didn’t care. Maybe his crotch looking like donkey lips blowing a kiss is his way of throwing shade at the Democrats?
If Chris Christie don’t care, he should put that on his campaign poster, because being proud of his juicy camel toe game is a selling point.
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

BSmack wrote: No band has made more from mediocre music than Kiss.
Not true.

Sin,
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

That is pure unadulterated idiocy. Now if you said no band has ever made more cashing in on 15 years of good to great albums...
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Every album they have is shit or stolen. With the exception of one or two songs they suck monkey dick.
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

Moving Sale wrote:Every album they have is shit or stolen. With the exception of one or two songs they suck monkey dick.
This is why we get along so well.

Plus, KISS sucks ass too.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Papa Willie wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Every album they have is shit or stolen. With the exception of one or two songs they suck monkey dick.
You're seriously saying that the Stones are as bad or worse than Kiss? I'm not a huge Stone fan at all, but that's like comparing gold to shit. C'mon, man...
They were both mediocre, which is what I said.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

molly wrote:

Plus, KISS sucks ass too.
At least seem to embrace their suck.

PS I Love U2!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

molly wrote:Plus, KISS sucks ass too.
I've got you pegged as more of a Uncle Kracker/Kid Rock/Papa Roach type of gal. How close am I?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
I've got you pegged as more of a Uncle Kracker/Kid Rock/Papa Roach type of gal. How close am I?
You forgot linkin park and three doors down.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:
BSmack wrote:Punching Gene Simmons in the face would be like throwing a pebble in the Grand Canyon. Dude is so fucking ugly......
Being a good looking man is overrated, all that is needed is a big dick & bank......just ask Gene Sim....Shannon Tweed.
This guy agrees

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

molly wrote:
A serious lack of well reasoned discernment would appear to be the case with both of these statements.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Limp Bizkit, Staind, Creed, Godsmack, Sevendust, Nickleback...
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Creed
Worst band....best troll train.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I always liked the Stones more for their ability to craft a perfect pop ballad. Songs like Play With Fire, As Tears Go By, and Mother's Little Helper, are incredible.

Safe to say anything Moving Sale doesn't like is a ringing endorsement for it.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Aside from their ridiculous make-up, costumes and stage antics, KISS wasn't all that bad.

Well, maybe they were, but not to an impressionable 14 year old.

Fuck the fashionista haters.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I will give Kiss this much. When I was 9 I saw them play the Donnie and Marie Show. THAT was the most mind blowing thing I had ever seen. I got over it by the time I was 10.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I always liked the Stones more for their ability to craft a perfect pop ballad. Songs like Play With Fire, As Tears Go By, and Mother's Little Helper, are incredible.

First off they needed help writing at least (their track record on telling the truth about such things is at the very least suspect) one of those songs.
Second you have no idea what...

Now she gets her kicks in Stepney
Not in Knightsbridge anymore

...even means so take your wannabe rock critic hat and shove it up your arse.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

The song is about a rich girl slumming it with a poor bloke. The poor bloke is warning her that shit is real in his hood.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Wrong. Care to try again?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Yeah well I know of a building in downtown Cleveland that needs to be razed asap.

The "rock & roll hof" does not include the likes of:

Deep Purple, Moody Blues, Jethro Tull, Steve Miller, Journey, Doobies, etc.

-but-

Does include:

Bill Withers, kiss, donna summer, beastie boys, Madonna, staple singers, sex pistols, abba, public enemy......

:meds: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
E UNUM PLURIBUS
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Moving Sale wrote:First off they needed help writing at least (their track record on telling the truth about such things is at the very least suspect) one of those songs.
"Needed help?"

If that's the basis for trashing a band then virtually nobody is worthy. 99% of baby boomers worship Led Zeppelin and they straight up thieved some of their riffs.
Second you have no idea what...

...even means so take your wannabe rock critic hat and shove it up your arse.
Sounds like you're really impressed with yourself for knowing some random bit of bar trivia, so why don't you share it with us smart guy?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

What? You are too stupid to read the lyrics for yourself?

As for writing those three songs YOU said they were an example of their great song writing which they are not because they needed help writing one of them.
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Limp Bizkit, Staind, Creed, Godsmack, Sevendust, Nickleback...
Y'all are way wrong. Mostly none of the above. I'm a punk rock girl mostly.

I do like a couple Staind songs and that one Creed song about arms wide open as it was playing on the radio when I found out I was pregnant.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Moving Sale wrote:What? You are too stupid to read the lyrics for yourself?
I can see you're bursting at the seams to satiate your smartest-man-in-the-room syndrome so why don't you just tell us. Your next task will be explaining why it's relevant to anything.
As for writing those three songs YOU said they were an example of their great song writing which they are not because they needed help writing one of them.
So if they "needed help" writing a song, it invalidates that song as well as others they didn't "need help" on? Nice reasoning skills, cheagle.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
The song is about a rich girl slumming it with a poor bloke. The poor bloke is warning her that shit is real in his hood.
I thought the quoted lyrics were about the girl's mother, but I could be wrong. First time for everything and whatsuch.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

i'm really starting to like molly
molly wrote: Y'all are way wrong. Mostly none of the above. I'm a punk rock girl mostly.

maybe this should have been a pm.

yes, I do not consider these guys to be punk, more of an oddity
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I always liked the Stones more for their ability to craft a perfect pop ballad. Songs like Play With Fire, As Tears Go By, and Mother's Little Helper, are incredible.

Lets try this again for the stupid people of which you are one. The stones did not craft all those songs. That's why it's relevant because it directly refutes the above stupid statement made by you.

As for the meaning of Play with fire. The meaning isn't hidden you stupid fuck. You're just too stupid to know it. Which was my original point, which went straight over you pedophilic head.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Sudden Sam wrote:MS, please reveal this secret message in the lyrics. They are pretty straightforward, if you ask me.

Unless Mick told you something different, that is.
There is nothing secret about them I just said they were not what Btard said they were.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Good grief there are like 50 words in the whole shitty song.
Talking about her mother the song continues... "He took her diamonds and tiaras...." HE TOOK HER
HE
TOOK
HER

Lights yet?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

First of all, the song "Play With Fire" was written under a pseudonym, Nanker Phelge, which is really Mick and Keith. There's nothing deep or insightful about the lyrics, it's simply about the singers relationship with a high society girl, along the lines of "19th Avenue Nervous Breakdown", and the idiom is 'if you play with fire, you get burned'. This as per Mick himself.

Also MS, while I am not a big fan of the Stones by any stretch, your assessment of them as "mediocre" is so far off base it's laughable. It's okay if you don't like 'em, just don't be such a putz about it.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

He can't help it. He's a weapons grade putz. Period.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

atmdad wrote:i'm really starting to like molly
molly wrote: Y'all are way wrong. Mostly none of the above. I'm a punk rock girl mostly.

maybe this should have been a pm.

yes, I do not consider these guys to be punk, more of an oddity
You get me.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

Lookin' good... punk! :grin:
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

BarFlie wrote:Lookin' good... punk! :grin:
Lost another few pounds, body healing fantastically.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:"19th Avenue Nervous Breakdown"
:doh:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Carson wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:"19th Avenue Nervous Breakdown"
:doh:

Come on Carson. Be nice.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Also MS, while I am not a big fan of the Stones by any stretch, your assessment of them as "mediocre" is so far off base it's laughable. It's okay if you don't like 'em, just don't be such a putz about it.
so they are great but you don't like them or there is a category between great and mediocre that you put them in?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Yeah, I gotta own that one, adding the Avenue was a rather dubious "doh" moment.

Ah well.

The point is still the same.

MS, I didn't say I didn't say, or at least mean I didn't like the Stones, they just aren't one of my first or second choices. They are a great band, no matter what toll time is taking. I don't care for Led Zep either, but it doesn't mean I don't respect them as musicians. Songwriters on the other hand...another topic.

You don't have to be a fan of a group to appreciate what they represent.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

They represent mediocrity, thievery, banality and laurel resting in my book.