Ted Cruz is *IN*

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Ted Cruz is *IN*

Post by Rooster »

Rack Cruz. I, for one, will be sending him a healthy campaign donation. He's the only politician on the left or the right who has any principles.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03 ... ntial-bid/

He chose an auspicious day: Barry Hussein wrote into law Obamacare five years ago today and it's the 240th anniversary of Patrick Henry's "Give me liberty or give me death!" speech-- both of which have special significance for conservatives.

:bode: <-- Cruz
Cock o' the walk, baby!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Ted Cruz is *IN*

Post by poptart »

Ted Cruz

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He was born in Canada.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

^^^^^^
Swell. It's about time we had our first "foreign-born" president. Barry O had his chance.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Poptart, if he elicits that kind of response from you, I'd have to say that that clinches it-- the guy must be nails then. I'd be far more concerned if you liked him. :hfal:
Cock o' the walk, baby!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Cue the handwringing and meltage. This is going to be completely over the top.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:He is a tea party tard, and as such is not qualified to be dogcatcher.
Really? How many cases have you argued before the Supreme Court? Magna cum laude from Havard Law? A tard? What does that make you?

Why are you so frightened of the Constitution?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

What "lunacy"? Please be specific in your objections. Any time you're ready, you can begin citing these "extreme" positions.

TIA
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

"Not qualified" comments from a BO supporter has popped the breaker on my irony meter.

My take on TC is that I think he would be a great pres and is brilliant......but......dude looks like a child molester and his voice isn't much better. This alone will sink him, I am afraid. I wish this was not the case, but it is.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: I actually welcome his entry into the race because he will be a constant reminder of right wing lunacy, and thereby make it easier for Clinton (or better yet Warren) to win.

Jsc,

You have spoken multiple times about Hilary winning. Don't you have concerns about her character at least? Clearly her email issue saws volumes. She thinks the rules to protect the public don't apply to her.

Add to that the Bengazhi comments. And I am not talking about her actual action or inaction. Rather her comments at the hearing where she loses her cool. If a Senator can get her to lose it, how can we expect her to have discussions with other world leaders.

She scares me more than Barry.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:lol:
Go Bucs, Gators
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote:
Jsc810 wrote: I actually welcome his entry into the race because he will be a constant reminder of right wing lunacy, and thereby make it easier for Clinton (or better yet Warren) to win.

Jsc,

You have spoken multiple times about Hilary winning. Don't you have concerns about her character at least? Clearly her email issue saws volumes. She thinks the rules to protect the public don't apply to her.

Add to that the Bengazhi comments. And I am not talking about her actual action or inaction. Rather her comments at the hearing where she loses her cool. If a Senator can get her to lose it, how can we expect her to have discussions with other world leaders.

She scares me more than Barry.
I'm obviously not a TC fan, but I have to slightly disagree with you analysis of Hillary. The danger of her when it comes to foreign policy is her naivete'. When it comes to dealing with leaders in the ME losing her cool might actually be a good thing.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

You guys need a Canuck to set you back on course.

Barry's tyranny must end.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Bernie Sanders??? Fess up, you write for the Onion.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Jsc810 wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:You guys need a Canuck to set you back on course.
How about an Austrian?

We don't need another POTUS that can't keep his wick dry.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Did he release his birth certificate yet?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Jsc810 wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:You guys need a Canuck to set you back on course.
How about an Austrian?

KC Scott would volunteer to be his campaign manager...

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Jsc810 wrote:Yes, I have concerns about Clinton, that's why I prefer Warren. Bernie Sanders also would be good, but it appears he has virtually no chance.

Clinton remains the odds on favorite to win. She consistently beats every candidate in the polls, Republican and Democrat. She even beats Walker in Wisconsin, for example.
Complete garbage. Shillary is cutting her own throat on a daily basis and is the odds on favorite to continue to embarrass herself and the Dems. Ted Cruz would be a blessing compared to her, though he isn't my personal choice by any stretch.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Cruz is a toxic punk. Like Tom Cotton--who also graduated Harvard law--he is a demented Christian Zionist who is also an Ayn Rand "libertarian" Tea Bagger. This represents a combination of the very worst and despicable traits in human thought and behavior. Moreover, his policies, to the degree they've been implemented in various corners of brain-dead red states, have proven disastrous.

Certainly Hillary--Lady Macbeth with a strap-on--is a similarly disastrous option. Biden may be a goof ball, but he's actually pretty smart--can speak off the cuff at a dissertation level on any subject of American and foreign policy--and isn't an insane and corrupt lunatic.

In fact there is one figure that remains who has the expertise, vigor, experience, and vision to be an effective and respectable president, and it's California governor Jerry Brown. Unfortunately he's already declined.
Before God was, I am
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Lady Macbeth with a strap-on
LTS made a funny.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

LTS makes a lot of funnies. Almost none of them are intentional.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: In fact there is one figure that remains who has the expertise, vigor, experience, and vision to be an effective and respectable president, and it's California governor Jerry Brown.
:shock: / :doh: / :lol:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Papa Willie wrote: They're all puppets. They're all shitty puppets.
Not shitty. They're very good puppets. Highest of quality.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: he's actually pretty smart--can speak off the cuff at a dissertation level on any subject of American and foreign policy--and isn't an insane and corrupt lunatic.

Yeah, he's all class...

:meds:
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Thought you had to be born in the US to become prez :?: Didn't that stymie Arnold?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Thought you had to be born in the US to become prez :?: Didn't that stymie Arnold?
You have to be a US citizen by birth.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote:Thought you had to be born in the US to become prez :?: Didn't that stymie Arnold?
Try "natural born citizen" you semen craving failure.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Moving Sale wrote: "natural born citizen"
So if the parents have dual citizenship, but the baby is born by c-section......is that kind of a grey area?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Try "natural born citizen"
That's what I said.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yeah, Biden certainly never saw a gaffe he didn't want to try on. I really like his recent groping of the new War Minister's wife. But at least he's not some closeted gay like so many of the GOP stalwarts. And Cruz would certainly top this long list, with Santorum right behind, and Lindsey Graham, Karl Rove, Paul Ryan, and the newest loon, Tom Cotton all bringing up the rear. :?
Before God was, I am
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I read what you said you black dick licking sweatback.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Left Seater wrote: Don't you have concerns about her character at least? Clearly her email issue saws volumes. She thinks the rules to protect the public don't apply to her.
She is a fucking Democrat..character does not matter, nor do any of their voters care about CHARACTER. Ethics and character are merely words whose definition needs to be ignored at all costs. Bong Hit Barry is proof of that.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Moving Sale wrote:I read what you said you black dick licking sweatback.

It's pretty amazing how you manage to work in black cock references into your posts like every 3rd one.

I wonder if that is all you think about.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You're pretty stupid.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

From what I've seen so far, Jeb is the only adult in the room. Instant credibility, no matter what the naysayers toss his way.

And while it's too soon to call this, Bush's will be known as 41, 43, 45... that's what my gut tells me.

Americans are fond of British royalty, this will be our version of it. Should he declare, which is all but a foregone conclusion, he's got my vote.

Run Jeb, run!
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Marty - Is it back on?

Can we start another rhyming thread???

Good times...
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

War Wagon wrote:From what I've seen so far, Jeb is the only adult in the room. Instant credibility, no matter what the naysayers toss his way.

And while it's too soon to call this, Bush's will be known as 41, 43, 45... that's what my gut tells me.

Americans are fond of British royalty, this will be our version of it. Should he declare, which is all but a foregone conclusion, he's got my vote.

Run Jeb, run!
:pickle:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

The one with the cop giving crazy Uncle Joe the side eye for putting his hand on his knee is the best. :lol:

The truly laughable thing is all the Obamites who made the objectively stupid claim that Barry is the most intelligent man to ever grace the Oval Office. Add to that the howls of outrage when his family's Kenyan roots were politicized and we have sheer hilarity when they accuse Cruz of being an intellectual lightweight and a non-citizen. As smackaholic said, the circuit breaker on the irony meter has popped.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote: The truly laughable thing is all the Obamites who made the objectively stupid claim that Barry is the most intelligent man to ever grace the Oval Office.
The only thing laughable is your laughable take that "Obamites" claim Obummer is the "most intelligent" man to grace the OO.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:You have to be a US citizen by birth.
Moving Bowel wrote:Try "natural born citizen" you semen craving failure.
POS Cruz is not a natural born citizen, imo.

At the very least, the Supreme Court needed to make a declaration on this when Barry Soetoro was nominated.

*FAIL*

The country is deeply fuct.