best pistol for a woman?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: best pistol for a woman?

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yes, fuck California for cock-blocking Chas. Darwin.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote:
Millions of people carry semi automatic handguns with rounds chambered every day. Cops, concealed handgun carriers, military. That extra 1.5 seconds you that you will need to "chamber" that round before your foe blows your heart out or slices you from dick to sternum will cost you your life.

" Wait a minute homes..I need to chamber this round first." Trying to chamber a round under a stress tactical situation is an invitation to a major fuck up.

I have carried a 9mm every day for the last 10 years with a round chambered, and a thumb safety on. No problems so far.

Having no control of your weapon causes situations like what happened to her. I have children in my house everyday, and no weapon is left where they could have any contact with it at all. The weapon in her purse is not under her control.
So you are a scared little man who has never needed a gun in 60 yrs on earth and still think it's a good idea to carry one wherever you go. What a fucking dolt.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

molly wrote:I found the pink/black beretta I was looking for, a gun shop in Dallas. They're going to ship it to me. YAY! Well, to a gun shop near me.

Apparently I need to take a handgun safety course first. F California and it's stupid rules.
You need a better attorney.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

You could always try the Hello Kitty gun.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

molly wrote: F English grammar and it's stupid rules.
FTFY
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote: So you are a scared little man
Not a bit, 6 foot 2 here you sawed off midget mother fucker. That is your role. You probably hit those black bucks about crotch height to knob that black cock you love so much.
who has never needed a gun in 60 yrs on earth
60 years...that's funny..that is Goobs era...I have a few to go to get there. I have drawn a weapon, 2 times in the last 30 years. The last time less than 9 months ago when a convicted 2nd degree murderer was about to commit attempt murder and aggravated robbery at an adjoining business and walked past our front door with a silenced 1911 in his hand. So once again you are wrong, I have needed one. Go fuck yourself now.
still think it's a good idea to carry one wherever you go.
I think it is an excellent idea. In fact any man with balls, not a felon who wants to defend himself properly should carry a gun, unless they are complete bleeding pussies like you, who could not hold up handgun if you had too, and will sit around bleeding out while you wait for the cops to come protect your faggot midget ass.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So you are 6 8 and you still need a gun? What are you scared of?
As for your heroics, two things. One, what kind of shot hole do you live in? Two, link?
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

Moving Sale wrote:
molly wrote:I found the pink/black beretta I was looking for, a gun shop in Dallas. They're going to ship it to me. YAY! Well, to a gun shop near me.

Apparently I need to take a handgun safety course first. F California and it's stupid rules.
You need a better attorney.
For what?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So you don't have to take class.