talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Why Your Team Sucks

Post by Screw_Michigan »

TL, NR
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

My team also sucks because they still refuse to give the best player on the field the ball. 11 touches for Jamaal today. :doh:
Hello 4-12, see you soon.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

elway goes out spends all that money on defensive players and the broncos gave luck more than enough opportunities to beat them.....if not for a great defensive play on that 4th and 6, I have no doubt denver would have lost had Indy tied the game up.....wtf happened to the offense in the second half? complacency pure and simple.....gase and fox had better get that straightened around in a hurry

and how about that non-existent pass rush against an Indy make shift offensive line? del rio better get that figured out or he'll be out of a job in no time....
get out, get out while there's still time
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

John Fox teams underachieve.

Sincerely,

The Carolina Panthers

I think in a few years time we'll look back at this period and know Mike McCoy is/was the best coach in the AFC West bunch.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

My team sucks because they're the Detroit Lions.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:My team sucks because they're the Detroit Lions.
Still better than the Bears and that's what matters.

Oh and rack the NY Daily News:

I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

My team sucks because they lost to a team with Silent N at QB.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Still better than the Bears
Maybe at something, but definitely not football.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

wow, two fumbles by the same guy on one play.....that takes suckitude to a new level....

so do you think Jones speaks Canadian......
get out, get out while there's still time
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

KC Scott wrote:from Sunday vs. Hou - poptart your thoughts?

That's a result of trying too hard. Getting the ball back was good hustle, even though he should've kept that ball as tight to his chest as possible.

Say what you want about that play, at least James Jones isn't outright stealing money like the entire Defensive line
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Jamaal gets more than 20 touches and the Chiefs win. Hmmm, imagine that. :meds:
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

This Chiefs team has surprised me. I did not see this coming. I had them at 6 wins MAX, and figured they would be an after thought by now.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

They stole one today, makes up for that game at SF they gave away.

Surprise or not, Andy Reid is a pretty damn good coach.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:They stole one today, makes up for that game at SF they gave away.

Surprise or not, Andy Reid is a pretty damn good coach.
Reid has always been too smart for his own good.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

10 carries. :( I am not for sure where Marty is enjoying his retirement, (Carolina I think) but I will gladly pay his airfare to come here, and beat Andy Reid over the head with a play book.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

St. Louis - 52
Oakland - 0

:lol:
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

The greatness of the Raiders. Meanwhile, the Steelers are 1-3 vs the worst division in the NFL.

:evil:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

kcdave wrote: I am not for sure where Marty is enjoying his retirement,
I don't think he's retired. I'm pretty sure he's coaching in some shit league. They even let him hire his idiot brother as DC.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

BSmack wrote: Meanwhile, the Steelers are 1-3 vs the worst division in the NFL.
How do Mike Tomlin & Marvin Lewis have jobs? Both are dinosaurs who probably would have been good coaches in the 70's & 80's, the problem is it's 2014 and the game has passed them by. How can you have Big Ben and Bell and can't win consistently? Cincinnati & Pittsburgh deserve better.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Joe in PB wrote:
BSmack wrote: Meanwhile, the Steelers are 1-3 vs the worst division in the NFL.
How do Mike Tomlin & Marvin Lewis have jobs? Both are dinosaurs who probably would have been good coaches in the 70's & 80's, the problem is it's 2014 and the game has passed them by. How can you have Big Ben and Bell and can't win consistently? Cincinnati & Pittsburgh deserve better.
Pittsburgh has no defense. If Tomlin has final say on the roster, that's on him otherwise his GM his failed to address an aging defense.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

jiminphilly wrote:Pittsburgh has no defense. If Tomlin has final say on the roster, that's on him otherwise his GM his failed to address an aging defense.
Part of the problem is inflexibility when it comes the scheme. Not surprising when you have an 895 year old defensive coordinator. The Steelers have never been known for starting rookies on defense because of the complexity of LeBeau's defensive schemes. This year the Steelers have started a lot of rookies and 2nd year guys due to injuries. Has the scheme been changed to account for this? Fuck no. It bodes well long term that there are young guys the coaches are willing to go with. But this season is a full fledged suckfest on D.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:Pittsburgh has no defense. If Tomlin has final say on the roster, that's on him otherwise his GM his failed to address an aging defense.
Part of the problem is inflexibility when it comes the scheme. Not surprising when you have an 895 year old defensive coordinator. The Steelers have never been known for starting rookies on defense because of the complexity of LeBeau's defensive schemes. This year the Steelers have started a lot of rookies and 2nd year guys due to injuries. Has the scheme been changed to account for this? Fuck no. It bodes well long term that there are young guys the coaches are willing to go with. But this season is a full fledged suckfest on D.
Fair point on LeBeau. 56 years in the game and you'd think he'd find a way to dumb things down a bit.. but he does still have some aging vets who should have retired by now. In last week's game the camera showed Poly on the bench.. dude was looking Old. Like ancient. And scheme or not, Ike Taylor can't be getting beat on double moves because he doesn't have the catch up speed he once had.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Troy is done. He can't keep healthy and he's too old to change his ways. He'll be impossible to replace fully. At best they can get a pale imitation of Troy out of Shazier or Spence. Ike is toast. He couldn't cover a baseball field if he had a tarp and a grounds crew. His replacements when he was injured were doing better then him. He's pine material for the rest of the season and due to get his pension after the season. Kiesel and Harrison still had a little left int he tank but they'll both be gone next year. Otherwise these are all rooks to middle of career guys on the Steelers D. By next year Timmons will be the oldest player on the D.

It sucks. Those old dudes made up the core of one of the all time great defenses, the 2008 Steelers. Oh well, time marches on.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown