Riot Thread

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

Re: Riot Thread

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:
And even if the kid is 120 lbs. It doesn't fukking matter. You rush a cop, he has the right to smoke your ass. Period. End of story.
You can't kill someone who is not an imminent threat. If you rush a cop, Braveheart style, from yonder hill, they have to wait till you are close enough to harm them before they can shoot you. This isn't an actual war. I'm sorry if you don't like the law, but please don't lie about what it says.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Moving Sale wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:MB weighed 293 and was standing outside the door of the vehicle. Wilson weighs 210 & was seated in the vehicle (thus giving him a disadvantage of not only size, but position).

Next question?
Care to talk about something a little more relevant to the 12th shot? You know, the kill shot. The shot Wilson needed justification to let fly.
I already explained that. Quit being such a contrarian little bitch.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I believe he was within 20 ft. That is pretty fukking imminent.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale is as short of vision, logic and sense as he is of stature.

For fuck sake, when LTS makes more sense than he does, it's time to turn the page.

Tryptophan nappy-time little lawyer. This case is now closed.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
I already explained that. Quit being such a contrarian little bitch.
No you didn't. You just threw up some facts and expected them to explain themselves. How long would it have taken big mike to get to Wilson? It's a simple question you cum swilling giant.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:I believe he was within 20 ft. That is pretty fukking imminent.
Ok how long would it have taken for big mike to close the gap? If this is so simple, why can't any of you do it?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Moving Sale is as short of vision, logic and sense as he is of stature.

For fuck sake, when LTS makes more sense than he does, it's time to turn the page.

Tryptophan nappy-time little lawyer. This case is now closed.
Ok you 6 foot 11 inch giant, tell us how it was imminent that a guy with no gun and five bullets in him is going to hurt a cop with two bullets left who is many feet away? If your body, and hence your brain are so big, it should be easy.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:
smackaholic wrote:I believe he was within 20 ft. That is pretty fukking imminent.
Ok how long would it have taken for big mike to close the gap? If this is so simple, why can't any of you do it?
Considering he was already moving, I would say less than 2 seconds. A fast football player can cover 120 ft in under 5 seconds, from a standing start. A fast person in a full sprint covers that distance in well under 1 second. Dude was 18 yo and tall.....and balck. He was likely well under 2 seconds.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I have to say you have done better than any of these other tards. I think it's more than two sec but let's go with that. There was what? A tenth of a sec between the last two shots? And the volley was five shots followed by four more? Right? How did Wilson have the right to fire that second volley? 2-3 shots and reassess right? He is already out of bounds by the fourth shot. This was a bad shoot followed by the DA sucking the defendants cock and so some people got pissed.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Look you fucking parasitic midget lawyer. Put yourself in the officer's position. He has never had to shoot anyone before. If a big ape is coming at you knowing you are an armed police officer that can shoot you, I'm guessing the officer acted as best he could under duress to protect his own life. You can't second guess as a dead man you fucked up piece of shit.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You are like 7 foot 9 inches tall so you should be able to muster more brain power than that. "I'm guessing" is the best you have? The dude has been shot 5 times, how is he a threat with no gun and you have two bullets left? Wilson freaked out and broke all good policing policies and should have had to pay with some prison time.
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

Atomic Punk wrote:Look you fucking parasitic midget lawyer. Put yourself in the officer's position. He has never had to shoot anyone before. If a big ape is coming at you knowing you are an armed police officer that can shoot you, I'm guessing the officer acted as best he could under duress to protect his own life. You can't second guess as a dead man you fucked up piece of shit.
Ah come on man, bickering like this will only bring you bad karma.

Peace.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Cuda... just stop. This is all about TVbl0w and his stupidity.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
The DA's job is to see that justice is done. He is no one's advocate. He doesn't get paid by the conviction.
Wrong. He advocates for the state, dumbfuck.
And what is the state's interest? Is it to lock away as many people as possible? No, dumbfukk. It is to lock away those guilty of crimes. My point is, his job is not to try to get as many convictions as possible. His job is to look at the evidence and go for a conviction IF the evidence warrants it. His job is also to NOT go to trial if the evidence does not warrant doing so.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He didn't rob a store.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Screw_Michigan wrote:He didn't rob a store.
robbery is another specific intent crime, requiring both theft and a form of violence or threat of violence used to deprive someone of their property.
He stole items and used physical violence towards the store owner while doing so.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

That's a pretty low standard for robbery.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

jiminphilly wrote:
He stole items and used physical violence towards the store owner while doing so.
Violence? :?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote:So he didnt grab a handful of merchandise and walk out the door without paying for it?
Reading comprehension must not be a priority at SC. Go run some six year old until he pukes.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:Ok you 6 foot 11 inch giant, tell us how it was imminent that a guy with no gun and five bullets in him is going to hurt a cop with two bullets left who is many feet away? If your body, and hence your brain are so big, it should be easy.
I don't have to MS, the legal system of Missouri just did. Case decided and closed.

Why do you hate jurisprudence?

Now as to Screwey and his nonsense...
Screw_Michigan wrote:He didn't rob a store.
Yes he did, the video shows it. All of a sudden you back peddle with this stupidity...
Screw_Michigan wrote:That's a pretty low standard for robbery.
Robbery is robbery. Theft is theft. You get caught up in your own lie and hypocrisy and then try to downplay it. Weak.

Then you ask this stupid question...
Screw_Michigan wrote:Violence? :?
The video clearly shows the dumb, fat nogroe shoving and intimidating the clerk. That is an act of violence, though I'm sure the resident dwarf attorney would argue against it, as he has uselessly done before.

Why do you both hate logic, common sense and the law?

Now these acts in the store don't mandate what happened to him on the street.

His own arrogance, stupidity and aggression did.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Violence? :?
The video clearly shows the dumb, fat nogroe shoving and intimidating the clerk. That is an act of violence
You call it violence....Screw calls it laundry day.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay,
You might be 7foot7, but your huge body is obviously carrying a little brain. One grand jury decided to not true bill him. He can still be indicted by a different grand jury if a new DA would like to try. A new DA could also file charges and go with a preliminary hearing. Jeopardy had not attached and the national government can also take a wack at him, so you can take your sanctimonious bs and shove it out your ass.

You are too lazy or too stupid to explain how this is a good shoot? Fine, but don't think for one minute that this case is "closed" whatever it is you think that means.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:That's a pretty low standard for robbery.
Just what exactly is your standard, dumbfukk? Would it have helped if he pummeled him a few times?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

schmick wrote:911 recieves a call describing a large black man and what he is wearing that just committed an assault and robbery
Officer Wilson here the APB on the Assault and Robbery and then sees someone matching the description of the Assault and Robbery walking down the center of the street
Officer Wilson instructs the person to walk to the side walk as he calls for back up
Is this accurate?

1) Did Wilson hear about the robbery -- and have a description or the robber, prior to encountering Brown walking in the street?

2) Did Wilson immediately call for back-up when he saw Brown? I thought he said in the interview with George Stephanopolous that he called for back-up right after the tussle with Brown in his police car.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

"curious george on red bulls"

outstanding.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:Jay, You might be 7foot7, but your huge body is obviously carrying a little brain.
Well, to you I might appear that tall, but as you look at things through the wrong end of a telescope (or is that microscope), it's no wonder you're perception impaired.
One grand jury decided to not true bill him. He can still be indicted by a different grand jury if a new DA would like to try. A new DA could also file charges and go with a preliminary hearing. Jeopardy had not attached and the national government can also take a wack at him, so you can take your sanctimonious bs and shove it out your ass.
Sanctimonious? Big word for a little man and incredibly inaccurate. The self-righteous asshole is the obstinate, obtuse and contradictory little cuss staring back at you from the mirror. So he can be indicted by a different jury, so what? For now, the matter is settled and he has been found to have been within his rights as a police officer to defend himself from an imminent attack. Just because you don't like the outcome doesn't make the decision wrong. What the fuck is your problem with an officer of the law defending himself? I suppose you think the riots that have been going on in Ferguson, Mo. are justified as well.
You are too lazy or too stupid to explain how this is a good shoot? Fine, but don't think for one minute that this case is "closed" whatever it is you think that means.
Once again shit-for-brains, I don't have to explain it, as it has already been explained, rationalized and justified in court. Don't like it tiny, then do something about it in the real world. Take that mail-order "legal" shingle you pretend to practice law with and take a trip east and put your so-called "talents" to work. I know, I know, you're too busy defending drunks and druggies who kill people while d.u.i., as all of those people are justified in their actions.

At least they are in your beady, squinting little snake eyes.

You worthless turd.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:
Just what exactly is your standard, dumbfukk? Would it have helped if he pummeled him a few times?
Yes
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So, if you take someone's shit and the victim cowers sufficiently and the thug doesn't pummel him just for hahas, he has not commited a robbery? It is simple shoplifting?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Well, to you I might appear that tall, but as you look at things through the wrong end of a telescope (or is that microscope), it's no wonder you're perception impaired.
Geez. You sure are sensitive about the fact that you look like an old piece of wood. Why so sensitive Jaystick? I only said it once. You rip off tiny multiple times in almost every post to me? Is it because you look like your bones are on the outside of your body? I know you are fascinated with my body because you talk about it all the time, but why so sensitive about your wacky figure?
The self-righteous asshole is the obstinate, obtuse and contradictory little cuss staring back at you from the mirror.
Nice IKYABWAI.
So he can be indicted by a different jury, so what?
It means the case is not closed, which (aside from obsessing over my body) was your only point in your first post.
For now, the matter is settled and he has been found to have been within his rights as a police officer to defend himself from an imminent attack.
That big old brain on that little stick figure and all you can come up with is a backpedal? Is the case closed or not you crooked splintered asshat?
Just because you don't like the outcome doesn't make the decision wrong.
Which is why I asked anybody (Bueller? Anybody?) to explain it. Nobody has even really tried. Smackaholic did the best job so far btw.
What the fuck is your problem with an officer of the law defending himself?
Nice fallacy stick for brains. Any other words you want to stick in my mouth stickboy?
I suppose you think the riots that have been going on in Ferguson, Mo. are justified as well.
I suppose you wouldn’t know a fallacy if it bit you in your bony ass.

Once again, shit-for-brains, I don't have to explain it, as it has already been explained, rationalized and justified in court.
And since we didn’t get to hear the GJ deliberate I was asking how in the fuck they came to this decision and pointed out that almost no other defendants get this treatment. Is this the why you want ALL GJ to proceed?
Don't like it tiny, then do something about it in the real world. Take that mail-order "legal" shingle you pretend to practice law with and take a trip east and put your so-called "talents" to work. I know, I know, you're too busy defending drunks and druggies who kill people while d.u.i., as all of those people are justified in their actions.
A another fallacy. Nice trifecta your grossly deformed 8 foot pile of stupid.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote: Wilson orders Brown to stop running, and then fires 2 shots at him
After those shots fail to stop Brown, Wilson orders him to stop again and then fires 2 more shots at him
Again those fail to bring Brown down or stop his charge so Wilson is forced to order him to stop once more before firing 2 more shots at Brown, one fatal.
That is all one big lie. I know you hate the kid, but why you gotta lie about how it went down?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:Image
This is, after all, essentially what you're saying.

Keep on Image buddy.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Actually TV0/MS, I gave a pretty sensible reason for the police officer's response on the previous page that you flat out ignored.

For Jay in PHX, I've heard that smoking pot stunts ones growth. I've personally seen the midget lawyer puff weed when I was around him. It doesn't mean he's a bad guy, but might be a reasonable explanation for his height issues?

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:That is all one big lie.
What the fuck do you know? Were you there? No? Then shove it up your ass, fuckwit.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Has anyone else seen the video of the cop smoking the kid with the fake gun?

That one I do find a bit more troubling. Not for the cop shooting a kid that appeared to have a gun. But for the asshat that was driving the cruiser. He barrels right into the playground and pulls up broadside to the suspect. Exposing his partner fully to the threat. His partner, being in this vulnerable position pops the kid because he's balck when he thinks the kid is going for his weapon.

Seems to me that given such a situation you stop at a distance, use your cruiser as cover and try to figure out just wtf is going on.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

smackaholic wrote:Has anyone else seen the video of the cop smoking the kid with the fake gun?
Stay on target. This is about how stupid TV0/MS is.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: This is, after all, essentially what you're saying.

Keep on Image buddy.
Nice white flag stickboy.

Ofailurecal,
Nobody says it went down that way. That's how I know it was a lie. Now you can get back you your cum yogurt breakfast.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

No, that was all the response you merited, tiny.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So you are a liar and a yellow bellied pansy. Good going twiggy.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Moving Sale wrote:So you are a liar and a yellow bellied pansy. Good going twiggy.
Instead of continually bleating "wrong" how about telling us what you think happened, & why. Stop going to the mvsidiot card by simply being a contrarian. Telling people they're wrong while never putting out your own take is the true definition of yellow-bellied.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:So you are a liar and a yellow bellied pansy. Good going twiggy.
Just for grins MS, where and what was this "lie" that you've mentioned?

Tell you what sport, if you can manage to head this into a rational discussion, without resorting to your index of insults, I'll be happy to answer any and all of your questions.

Go ahead, give it a try. If you can.

Start with this fallacy of a lie though, I can't wait for that one.