Does this mean I am a bigot?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Re: Does this mean I am a bigot?

Post by Go Coogs' »

Screw_Michigan wrote:She's a cum dumpster in general. Would lack of tatts make her any less of a semen receptacle?
So you wouldn't?

pfft...faggot.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

When did I say whether I would or wouldn't?

I know what I certainly wouldn't do, that's fuck your heifer wife.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I don't have any ink, cunt cookies, and toughen up your vagina. This is a smack board, remember? Also, I agree with Left Seater about visible tatts. GF wants to get one on her forearm or wrist, I actively discourage her against it.

Now go fuck yourself.
For someone who isn't inked, you sure are defensive about it.

As well, we are all aware that this is a smack board, or at least, something that sometimes resembles the concept. When you actually run some smack, let us know. In the meantime, figure out your stance on this and pick a side already. You say women can compliment their appearance by wearing tattoos, dependent upon how attractive they already are, yet you actively discourage your GF from getting one.

Huh?

Sounds like that means your GF is already pig ugly and you don't want to make your suet slurping sow even worse.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Screw_Michigan wrote: If she's unattractive, the ink makes her even more unattractive.
Fixed that for me.

I look at the women with tats thing like Joe Flacco's contract year. You really are betting on yourself on the hotness scale. If you are, you're going to be just fine. If not it's all bad, because an ugly chick with tats approaches "even Dinsdale will pass" territory.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

If you took 10 random tatted women and put 'em in a tug of war contest with 10 non-tatted women, I would bet on the tatted women.

It's not necessary to explore further than this.
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

poptart wrote:If you took 10 random tatted women and put 'em in a tug of war contest with 10 non-tatted women, I would bet on the tatted women.

It's not necessary to explore further than this.
They could play tug of war with my cock and I would not be biased as to wear I blasted my frothy load.
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

smackaholic wrote: memo to decent muzzies: we will continue to look at you with a suspect eye until you unfukk your community. the only ones that can stamp out muzzie shitbag terrorist activities are muzzies themselves. so far, you've done a pretty bad job at it.
the most reasoned statement within this thread

btw, have you ever seen what was formerly a good looking tatted up woman who's hit the age of 50?

to me this just screams "skeezer"
get out, get out while there's still time
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
KC Scott wrote: Maybe you've forgot the Marathon Bombers, the Green Nissan Pathfinder in Times Square or Nidal Hasan, but I haven't
I don't know if you forgot the Oklahoma City bombing, but I haven't.
The OKC bombing didn't have fuck to do with religion, you brainless shit bag.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dr. McCoy
Crack Whore

Post by Dr. McCoy »

mvscal wrote:The OKC bombing didn't have fuck to do with religion, you brainless shit bag.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:...and by my people, I mean Canadians!

I hung out with some Canadians last week while in Vancouver. They're good people. Especially the female ones. :shock:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: GF wants to get one on her forearm or wrist, I actively discourage her against it.
Is that before or after she punches you in the face and drags your bitch ass off to another T. Hanksgiving?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

It's after Iowa State proves you as wrong as you were about the 2006 midterms. Suck on that, bitch.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Iowa State lost, dumbfuck.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:Iowa State lost, dumbfuck.
You thought their "popgun" offense would be no match for Texas' "top 20" defense. Try again, idiot.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Obviously it wasn't...hence the scoreboard. That wasn't even the point, you fucking idiot.
If the Texas teams have shown us one thing the last three years it is that their players are mentally weak and easily demoralized. I think after double ass kickings and all the turmoil between the new staff and Mack's players that this Texas team is going to fold like a lawn chair.
Didn't happen.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Just saying...

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:Obviously it wasn't...hence the scoreboard. That wasn't even the point, you fucking idiot.
If the Texas teams have shown us one thing the last three years it is that their players are mentally weak and easily demoralized. I think after double ass kickings and all the turmoil between the new staff and Mack's players that this Texas team is going to fold like a lawn chair.
Didn't happen.
Sure, that's like picking a team to win but not cover. "See, they won, but didn't cover, so I was right!"