Who knows if any of us or this joint will be around.....

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Who knows if any of us or this joint will be around.....

Post by WolverineSteve »

...when Michigan and Oklahoma have their home and home.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.s ... o_hom.html
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Who knows if any of us or this joint will be around.....

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

How many coaching staffs do you think UM will go through by that time? I'm setting the over/under at 2.5.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

By then, there should be a new emerging pool of Michigan Men to choose from. :wink:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Carr Guy
Jake

Post by Carr Guy »

I love this. This is what college football is all about, boys. The best of the best smacking helmets on fall saturdays. I hope oklahoma is on our level by the time this game is played.
Those who stay will be champions.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Carr Guy wrote: I hope oklahoma is on our level by the time this game is played.
Huh?
He's hoping that Oklahoma goes in the toilet.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Carr Guy
Jake

Post by Carr Guy »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Carr Guy wrote: I hope oklahoma is on our level by the time this game is played.
Huh?
Sorry I don't mean to come off a certain way I'm just sayin there is a standard of excellence at the Winningest Program of All Times and i know the University of Michigan will be back at the top by that time. I would even say we are a shoe in for 2-3 more titles before that time. And all I'm saying is I hope Oklahoma is near our level to really make it a marquee match up.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Carr Guy wrote:I would even say we are a shoe in for 2-3 more titles before that time. And all I'm saying is I hope Oklahoma is near our level to really make it a marquee match up.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a fucking tool.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Carr Guy
Jake

Post by Carr Guy »

This is dissappointing when I log back in to read some good football discussion and its just flaming me and childish insults. I am starting to wonder if I like this place or if I should find a new chat board for some gridiron talk.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Don't let the door hit your fat, Michigan ass on the way out.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Carr Guy wrote:This is dissappointing when I log back in to read some good football discussion
That would certainly not include anything you've ever posted here. You make SECBSH look open-minded.

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Carr Guy wrote:This is dissappointing when I log back in to read some good football discussion and its just flaming me and childish insults. I am starting to wonder if I like this place or if I should find a new chat board for some gridiron talk.
Dan Vogel is a Wolverine?
Go Bucs, Gators
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

You guys don't really think he's legit?
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Whether he's legit or not, I feel it would be an insult to the fine fanbase of the U of M to accept him at face value.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote:Whether he's legit or not, I feel it would be an insult to the fine fanbase of the U of M to accept him at face value.
Or that of Oklahoma, of whom a better fan base I've yet to meet.

Oh, and good luck with DGB, Sooner honks.

Fuckers. :brad:
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Carr Guy wrote:I am starting to wonder if I like this place or if I should find a new chat board for some gridiron talk.

I recommend Google. This nice search engine should find you plenty of places to chat with others, uhm, of your ilk.

O-H, beotch!
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Supposedly he is. As I recall one of the other Michigan honks here claims to have invited him.

L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

I would guess it's Screwey screwin' around.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Supposedly he is. As I recall one of the other Michigan honks here claims to have invited him.
So he's just delusional?
Exactly. Along the lines of your typical Alabama fan.

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

we're surprised somehow that Carr guy is troll....?

Oklahoma and UM is a good series.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Carr Guy
Jake

Post by Carr Guy »

Yes a friend told me about this place so I checked it out because i really don't know where else to go to talk college football. I'm really pretty new to this whole internet thing, i know how to log on here and google and check my email at aol.com. So i don't really know what the etiqette is or whatever for dialogue on these chat boards.

I guess i'm not wanted here but if i leave that is giving you guys what you want, instead i'll just try to grow on you. Give me time and you will love my posts.

It's just fun to have a place to talk about the University of Michigan the most wonderful place in the world. I just wish you guys would talk more about your teams to.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Carr Guy wrote:Yes a friend told me about this place so I checked it out because i really don't know where else to go to talk college football. I'm really pretty new to this whole internet thing, i know how to log on here and google and check my email at aol.com. So i don't really know what the etiqette is or whatever for dialogue on these chat boards.

I guess i'm not wanted here but if i leave that is giving you guys what you want, instead i'll just try to grow on you. Give me time and you will love my posts.

It's just fun to have a place to talk about the University of Michigan the most wonderful place in the world. I just wish you guys would talk more about your teams to.
Carr Guy wrote:This is dissappointing when I log back in to read some good football discussion and its just flaming me and childish insults. I am starting to wonder if I like this place or if I should find a new chat board for some gridiron talk.
Lots of going back and forth between "I" and "i". Massively shitty troll job.
Last edited by Goober McTuber on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

War Wagon wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Whether he's legit or not, I feel it would be an insult to the fine fanbase of the U of M to accept him at face value.
Or that of Oklahoma, of whom a better fan base I've yet to meet.

Oh, and good luck with DGB, Sooner honks.

Fuckers. :brad:
i have mixed feelings about DGB. but i have to trust Bob Stoops. i didn't like rehiring his bro much but the D had been improved. anyway. i'm pretty sure i posted about carr guy being a troll....back when.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Carr Guy wrote:I guess i'm not wanted here but if i leave that is giving you guys what you want, instead i'll just try to grow on you.
If a troll, at least a well mannered one. If you weren't welcome here, you'd have been gone by now.

Give me time and you will love my posts.
Time is all you have, your posts are a cure for insomnia.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Carr Guy wrote: I'm really pretty new to this whole internet thing, i know how to log on here and google and check my email at aol.com.
Really?

I'm older than dirt and I've known this shit for 15 years...
New to the internet?... Who thawed you out?

I agree Dan is playing on the CFB forum.
[Seinfeld] "Not that there's anything wrong with that."[/Seinfeld]
Carr Guy
Jake

Post by Carr Guy »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Carr Guy wrote:Yes a friend told me about this place so I checked it out because i really don't know where else to go to talk college football. I'm really pretty new to this whole internet thing, i know how to log on here and google and check my email at aol.com. So i don't really know what the etiqette is or whatever for dialogue on these chat boards.

Lots of going back and forth between "I" and "i". Massively shitty troll job.
Geez Louise! My typing style is pecking at the keyboard so forgive me if I don't get everything perfect! I will try my best just for you.

I don't konw what a "troll job" is or care to know. Like I said I don't know all the posting rules of these chat boards or what you need to do to "break in" with the crowd. I'm just here to talk some football man. Who is your team anyway? I don't even know all you do is hurl insults at me.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What god awful unis. Appropriate for a god awful team.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Yeah, and Michigan's look awful, too.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote:Yeah, and Michigan's look awful, too.
:lol:

Those too.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.