Can ADMINS post your IP address?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Waynegro
Elwood

Re: Can ADMINS post your IP address?

Post by Waynegro »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Here's the deal.

I took a screen grab to show that Kaley was lying about deleting posts. Probably unnecessary on my part, but I fully admit that it can be easy to get pulled into Kaley's vortex of suck, and bring yourself down to his astonishingly sophomoric level.

Anyway, in my haste, I did not take note that IP addresses were displayed, including Scott's and Smackie Chan's, otherwise I would have 'shopped them out at that time. It was an honest mistake, and once I realized my error I quickly took action by whiting them out. There was no intent to reveal anybody's personal information.

Now Kaley's desperately clinging to this "Ban him!!" crusade in an attempt to deflect from his own shame and embarrassment over the fact that I called his bluff and made him look silly.

I'll tell you what I will do though. Kaley, I will offer you a deal.

Take a current photo of yourself holding a sign that says, "Fat Fucking Retard" and post it here. It must be up close, clearly visible, and show no signs of photoshopping. It must also display the date and time. If you don't know how to do that, just ask someone smarter than you. That shouldn't be hard.

Do this, and I'll step down from the admin fold.

Deal?
1. No revealing other user's personal information. This includes, but is not limited to: user's full, real names; home or employment addresses; home or employment telephone numbers; place of employment; e-mails; or IP information. Any violator of this rule will be publicaly revealed, with details of violation posted for all to see. The violator will be BANNED FOR LIFE. In addition, the proper authorities will be notified, with complaints of harassment, threats or other applicable criminal violations reported. There will be no exceptions to this rule under any circumstances whatsoever.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Waynegro wrote:There will be no exceptions to this rule under any circumstances whatsoever.
Lighten up, Francis. There are exceptions to almost every rule, especially those regarding no exceptions. And I should be among those fighting the hardest to get Mgo banned since I was an unwitting "victim" of his horrible misdeed. But the actions to be taken should serve the greater good. In this case, that would be accomplished by requiring Mgo to read everything you've posted, twice, since returning to the board under your new nic as punishment for his transgression. And for you to self-immolate in a vat of used KFC grease. I think that's fair, don't you?
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Kaley, how is it that you are posting on Waynegro's account?

:?:

Mgo wrote:Anyway, in my haste, I did not take note that IP addresses were displayed, including Scott's and Smackie Chan's, otherwise I would have 'shopped them out at that time. It was an honest mistake, and once I realized my error I quickly took action by whiting them out. There was no intent to reveal anybody's personal information.

Reveal user's personal info?

There was clearly no malicious intent and it was obviously a simple oversight on Mgo's part.
Practically speaking, nothing is actually revealed if no one sees it.
Did anyone see those IP address that went up... briefly?

Scott and Smackie don't show any displeasure with their IP's going up briefly, do they?

You're not even on your own account, asshat.

You've lost this one

:lol:
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

poptart wrote:Did anyone see those IP address that went up... briefly?
I saw them, and was able to determine that Kalegro is a Time Warner customer. Sucker.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Moving Sale wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Just out of curiosity, how did Mgooo see his AP errrr IP on a screen capture?
You didn't read the terms when you signed in or have forgotten said terms I take it.
He's almost literate, you know.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Goober wrote:I saw them
Ok.

An admin error was made, but it wasn't Mgo's actions -- because he had no ill intent and didn't even realize what he'd done.
It was the writing of the "no exceptions" thang.

As Smackie said, there can almost always be some exception, even in the most seemingly no exception situation.

It's just a simple case of human error.
Something Kaley's mother and father are unfortunately very aware of.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

poptart wrote:It's just a simple case of human error.
Something Kaley's mother and father are unfortunately very aware of.
Are we sure about the human part as it relates to the parents?
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Waynegro wrote:1. No revealing other user's personal information. This includes, but is not limited to: user's full, real names; home or employment addresses; home or employment telephone numbers; place of employment; e-mails; or IP information. Any violator of this rule will be publicaly revealed, with details of violation posted for all to see. The violator will be BANNED FOR LIFE. In addition, the proper authorities will be notified, with complaints of harassment, threats or other applicable criminal violations reported. There will be no exceptions to this rule under any circumstances whatsoever.
The author of that quote.....................RadioFan?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The biggest violation here is leaving the ramblings of someone who can teach you the real meaning of admin abuse up at the top of the page.

In closing...Fuck off twat.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Smackie Chan wrote: Lighten up, Francis. There are exceptions to almost every rule, especially those regarding no exceptions. And I should be among those fighting the hardest to get Mgo banned since I was an unwitting "victim" of his horrible misdeed.
Can you point to any actual exception?
You don't get to decide if somebody else was offended just because you weren't.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

R-Jack wrote: The author of that quote.....................RadioFan?

The biggest violation here is leaving the ramblings of someone who can teach you the real meaning of admin abuse up at the top of the page.

Shut the fuck up pedo in rodeo. You should also turn in your keys for past misdeeds you fucking asshole.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Moving Sale wrote:
R-Jack wrote: The author of that quote.....................RadioFan?

Shut the fuck up pedo in rodeo. You should also turn in your keys for past misdeeds you fucking asshole.
Why? What part of the laws that were published by the biggest offender did I break?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Can you read? I told you to STFU you horrid pedo. Now slink back under your rock you sick fuck.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

You said I should turn in my keys. Kindly tell us what laws were broke
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

At least AP isn't waynegro.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

R-Jack wrote:You said I should turn in my keys. Kindly tell us what laws were broke
Learn to read pedo.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Moving Sale wrote:
R-Jack wrote:You said I should turn in my keys. Kindly tell us what laws were broke
Learn to read pedo.
Moving Sale wrote: You should also turn in your keys for past misdeeds you fucking asshole.
You ok little guy? You seem to be scuffling.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Imus wrote:At least AP isn't waynegro.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

wow, just, wow...
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Carson wrote:
Imus wrote:At least AP isn't waynegro.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

wow, just, wow...
Ditto. For Imus to post that...wow indeed.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

R-Jack wrote:
You ok little guy? You seem to be scuffling.
Do I really have to s p e l l it out for you pedo?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I Know He Is But What Are You Smack?

How's KC this time of year fatty?
Waynegro
Elwood

Post by Waynegro »

OK, enough is enough. I admit I was trying to goad Mgo into doing something stupid and it worked. I apologize for my part in this and am willing to drop it all and move forward if Mgo will just apologize to me, Smackie, Scott and Schmick for posting our IP addresses. Fair enough?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So on top of everything else you are yellow. That's just great.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Waynegro wrote:OK, enough is enough. I admit I was trying to goad Mgo into doing something stupid and it worked. I apologize for my part in this and am willing to drop it all and move forward if Mgo will just apologize to me, Smackie, Scott and Schmick for posting our IP addresses. Fair enough?
Go fuck yourself, you incredible tard.

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Waynegro wrote:OK, enough is enough. I admit I was trying to goad Mgo into doing something stupid and it worked. I apologize for my part in this and am willing to drop it all and move forward if Mgo will just apologize to me, Smackie, Scott and Schmick for posting our IP addresses. Fair enough?
You do realize that all you need to do to get a new home ip address is turn your router off for a day. It will have a new address when you turn it back on. And you will have done the world a favor by not being online for a day. Better yet, maybe just cancel your service.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Guys, it's clear who the real villain is here...

MIKEY.

C'mon on, let's get that fat, bald bastard and end his reign of terror.

This has gone on long enough! I knew there was something wrong with that guy.

Who's with me?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

C'mon guys! Let's get him!
Why don’t you just STFU.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

IN!!!

sin,

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Waynegro wrote:I apologize for my part in this and am willing to drop it all and move forward if Mgo will just apologize to me, Smackie, Scott and Schmick for posting our IP addresses.
Thanks, but if I want an apology from him, I'll ask him myself.

Tom Waits
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Thanks for the support, Chip.

Now grab a pitchfork! We've got a hysterical mob to amass!
Why don’t you just STFU.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Damn, even the cast of the Simpsons is out for blood.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jsc810 wrote:
Cool video. Someone might want to tell the party that posted it that Witch Hunt wasn't from Grace Under Pressure.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Waynegro wrote:I apologize for my part in this and am willing to drop it all and move forward if Mgo will just apologize to me, Smackie, Scott and Schmick for posting our IP addresses. Fair enough?
Fair enough.

Smackie - I know that due to who you work for and what you do, anonymity is of the utmost importance. For that, I apologize if my gaffe caused any potential harm to you (or mamamustanger) in any way. In addition, thank you for handling this with your usual level of class, humor and common sense.

Scott - Thanks for having my back, bro. I don't care what they say, you'll always be one of the "good guys" as far as I'm concerned. I humbly offer my apology through a round of beers the next time you find yourself in my neck of the woods. Be well, dear pal.

Schmick - I'm not certain you're even aware of what has transpired here, and that's probably a good thing. In any event, I'm sorry you had to get mixed up in all of this mischief. Keep fighting the good fight in the college football forum, friendo.

And last but not least, Waynegro.

Wayne - Undoubtedly, the last 48 hours have been traumatic for you and your entire family. It was never my intention to strike such fear through your heart and shake you to the core like this. I cannot know who here possesses the most tender of sensibilities, all I can do is learn from my actions and move forward.
[+] So with that said, I just want to say that I am truly, truly sorry, from the deepest recesses of my heart...
...that the condom broke one fateful evening at a dingy motel somewhere in the seedy underbelly of Kansas City, and instead of getting tossed into a 3 gallon plastic trash can and crystallizing at the bottom with the rest of your unwanted brothers in DNA, you managed to escape that demise and funneled into the slit of your mother's filthy cock wallet, and thus, KC Kaley was conceived.
Yeah. That's what I'm sorry for.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Scott - Thanks for having my back, bro.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

:|
Why don’t you just STFU.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Smackie - I know that due to who you work for and what you do, anonymity is of the utmost importance. For that, I apologize if my gaffe caused any potential harm to you (or mamamustanger) in any way. In addition, thank you for handling this with your usual level of class, humor and common sense.

Scott - Thanks for having my back, bro. I don't care what they say, you'll always be one of the "good guys" as far as I'm concerned. I humbly offer my apology through a round of beers the next time you find yourself in my neck of the woods. Be well, dear pal.

Schmick - I'm not certain you're even aware of what has transpired here, and that's probably a good thing. In any event, I'm sorry you had to get mixed up in all of this mischief. Keep fighting the good fight in the college football forum, friendo.

And last but not least, Waynegro.

Wayne - Undoubtedly, the last 48 hours have been traumatic for you and your entire family. It was never my intention to strike such fear through your heart and shake you to the core like this. I cannot know who here possesses the most tender of sensibilities, all I can do is learn from my actions and move forward.
Ah shucks mgo, that moment inspired this memory...

[+] So with that said, I just want to say that I am truly, truly sorry, from the deepest recesses of my heart...
...that the condom broke one fateful evening at a dingy motel somewhere in the seedy underbelly of Kansas City, and instead of getting tossed into a 3 gallon plastic trash can and crystallizing at the bottom with the rest of your unwanted brothers in DNA, you managed to escape that demise and funneled into the slit of your mother's filthy cock wallet, and thus, KC Kaley was conceived.
Yeah. That's what I'm sorry for.
While that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^inspires this.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Scott - Thanks for having my back, bro. I don't care what they say, you'll always be one of the "good guys" as far as I'm concerned. I humbly offer my apology through a round of beers the next time you find yourself in my neck of the woods. Be well, dear pal.
I just threw up in my mouth some but that may be from watching the Royals gift wrap another game.

However, with $cott as a "friend", who needs enemies?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

War Wagon wrote:I just threw up in my mouth some but that may be from watching the Royals gift wrap another game.

However, with $cott as a "friend", who needs enemies?
i·ro·ny

ˈīrənē,ˈiərnē/
noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

"“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"

synonyms: sarcasm, causticity, cynicism, mockery, satire

File this under: Led Zeppelin is the most original band in the world.

Hope that helps. :wink:
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Who cares ?

Mine is --.--.---.---

Big freaking deal.

For 14 years I have been posting my personal info. Guess what happened?

Nothing.

--- --- ----
cell: --- --- -----

------- ----- ------
---- ------ -----
-----------, --
-----

Triple dog dare ya to call!

:P :shock: :grin:

btw - fucking with Jay in Phoenix is really bad idea. You never read the smack board archives, but the guy is wicked smart, and wrote REAMS against people back in the day. It was ...amazing in it's own way.

Edited by 88 - We get your point, but please use Facebook or something else to spread your personal info.
What were we just talking about?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Jeebus, Shrub.

Are you THAT starved for attention?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:For 14 years I have been posting my personal info. Guess what happened?

Nothing.
Nobody cares.