NEVER pick GT

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: NEVER pick GT

Post by Dinsdale »

Not so much a system thing, but a track record thing, but I make a point to pick against ND in bowls.

But this year, not so much.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I loves me some out of the norm offense, but the triple-option GT runs is less-than-hetero.

If they lined up a second running QB, who then had a pass option, we'd be talking.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Dinsdale wrote:Not so much a system thing, but a track record thing, but I make a point to pick against ND in bowls.

But this year, not so much.
ND won but didn't cover. Given: (a) their opponent; and (b) the point spread in the game, that was a pretty easy pick for anyone who had paid any attention to ND this season.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

schmick wrote:One is in Las Vegas, the other is in El Paso on new years eve. Neither are for a title so if you were a 19-23 year old, where would you rather go?
Honestly, I would and would have then chosen EP. It isn't like they turn the players loose to go play blackjack and get wasted. The swag is about even and the chance to pocket money from the travel is greater to EP as well. Plus most of the players go home after the bowl games, not back to school. The NCAA allows players to travel on their own to and from Bowl games and for schools to reimburse their travel expenses. As such many players will car pool and drive vs flying and pocket the money they would get for the airfare. BCS bowls are a different animal and most schools require players to be on the charter both ways.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

schmick wrote: Since theyre both shit bowls, that one is played closer to home in a better city to go to in better weather and before the holidays makes it the better bowl for the players to play in
Says someone who has no clue what players want.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

schmick wrote:Show me a 20 year old who would rather get a free trip to El Paso, texas for New Years Eve from Los Angeles than a free trip to Las Vegas and be home in Los Angeles for New Years Eve
Again, you don't get it. It isn't as simple as picking what town would you like to vacation in. A bowl trip isn't a vacation for players. You have to consider days off from the NCAA governed bowl practice days, travel money, etc. Plus most athletes aren't spending their free time hanging around campus, they head to their parents or family's home.

On top of that New Years is more of a big deal the older you are. Most teens and 20s don't give a crap about the new year, they don't need the excuse to go out.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

T.R.O.T.S. this shit thread.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Pretty safe bet that when you have a thread with 38 posts in it and 17 of them are from Tardspray and 15 of them are from Toejam, that thread will suck out loud.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

IKWYBABWAI? Good call, Gramps. How does your prune juice taste?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Team Screwy on this one.
More like Team Reacharound.