Wildcard Playoffs

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Wildcard Playoffs

Post by Dinsdale »

Papa Willie wrote:'Bolts = dangerous team right now.

They've got a nice run/pass balance right now.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

yep they are, and Denver's defense has been vulnerable all year long.....the eggos beat denver at home a couple weeks back....the primary difference I see for next week's match up is that Manning will have all of his weapons back in uniform.....the blots defense looked world class against Cincy, but the Broncos aren't Cincy and Manning ain't Dalton......look for a high scoring affair unless weather becomes a factor.....

if the blots can hold Denver under 35pts, they might have a chance......
get out, get out while there's still time
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

KC Scott wrote:
KC Scott wrote: SF v. Green Bay: the 49ers have owned Green Bay the last 3 times they've met, including last years playoffs. Having Rodgers back helps, but since he doesn't play defense it doesn't help
49ers 27 Packers 24
Close game - entertaining.

Glad to see Packers lose (sup' Goobs)
I wasn't surprised Greren Bay lost. I was surprised it was that close.

I always knew the Chiefs would show their true colors in the end.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Felix wrote:
yep they are, and Denver's defense has been vulnerable all year long.....the eggos beat denver at home a couple weeks back....the primary difference I see for next week's match up is that Manning will have all of his weapons back in uniform.....the blots defense looked world class against Cincy, but the Broncos aren't Cincy and Manning ain't Dalton......look for a high scoring affair unless weather becomes a factor.....

if the blots can hold Manning on the bench for 40 minutes like they did last time they played, they might have a chance......

fixed
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

YFJ... 4 for 4 on wild card picks..very nice parlay that could have been.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Felix wrote:if the blots can hold Denver under 35pts, they might have a chance......
Besides Norv Turner is there a more underachieving coach than John Fox? He went to the Superbowl once when he was with Carolina, most of the time his teams underachieved and did not make the playoffs, despite having a dominate defense. Besides their Superbowl run, when they did make the playoffs, it was one & done. Last season it was the Ravens that ended the Doinks season, this year it will be the Bolts.

Denver fucked up plain & simple. They let their best coach (McCoy), go to San Diego. The Chargers underachieving days are over.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

mvscal tabbed all 4 as well

point spreads? yep, guess I missed the part where the title of this thread mentioned point spreads.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I went 2-2 -- and wasn't picking v. the spread.

Just picking who I thought would win the game.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

:doh:

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

:wink:
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Joe in PB wrote:
Besides Norv Turner is there a more underachieving coach than John Fox?
probably not, but fortunately, he doesn't run the offense, Manning does......like I say, Denver's defense has been their weakness all year long, and the Bolts team I saw play Cincy ain't the Bolts team Denver beat early in the year......losing miller was a huge hit insofar as being able to apply pressure to rivers.....denver just doesn't have any great pass rushers right now.....
Last season it was the Ravens that ended the Doinks season, this year it will be the Bolts.
the eggo's are playing good and they've got confidence.....that's a bad mix for an opposing team.....
still, I think the problem for SD will be slowing down the offense....no doubt rivers will chew the denver secondary up, but if it comes to a shoot out, I just don't think they've got the same number of play makers the broncos have......plus playing at home should give denver an advantage, but if SD could score quickly, the crowd tends to sit on their hands....

should be a good game......
get out, get out while there's still time
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The one guy the Chargers haven't missed this season is Elvis Dumerville, another big loss for the Broncos. Shaun Phillips will probably step it up vs his old team though.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:KC @ IND- Colts have a better defense and the Chiefs are a complete fraud. You can always count on Andy Reid to fuck up in the postseason. Luck gets his first playoff win.

NO @ PHI- Eagles defense sucks ass, Cowboys exposed Foles last week and Brees/Payton know playoffs....these pretenders don't. Saints will rush FOles and kick his ass, Saints get it done and win.

SD @ CIN- Bengals haven't won a playoff game in 23 years and they aren't about to start tomorrow. Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton always shit their pants in big games. Ryan Mathews is legit and will be awesome tomorrow...and Rivers will go to old favorite Gates in the cold. Bengals are pathetic. Chargers win and go to Denver next week.

SF @ GB- lol easy one. Clay Matthews out for Green Bay and not having him coming off the edge ruins GB's chances. The 49ers are dominating and have a better D by far. Dom Capers is a joke. Gore will run wild and Boldin will be a badass as well. 49ers win.
Bannnng. 4-0. Might want to pay attention to my picks for the division round.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:KC @ IND- Colts have a better defense and the Chiefs are a complete fraud. You can always count on Andy Reid to fuck up in the postseason. Luck gets his first playoff win.

NO @ PHI- Eagles defense sucks ass, Cowboys exposed Foles last week and Brees/Payton know playoffs....these pretenders don't. Saints will rush FOles and kick his ass, Saints get it done and win.

SD @ CIN- Bengals haven't won a playoff game in 23 years and they aren't about to start tomorrow. Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton always shit their pants in big games. Ryan Mathews is legit and will be awesome tomorrow...and Rivers will go to old favorite Gates in the cold. Bengals are pathetic. Chargers win and go to Denver next week.

SF @ GB- lol easy one. Clay Matthews out for Green Bay and not having him coming off the edge ruins GB's chances. The 49ers are dominating and have a better D by far. Dom Capers is a joke. Gore will run wild and Boldin will be a badass as well. 49ers win.
Bannnng. 4-0. Might want to pay attention to my picks for the division round.
Duly noted earlier :bode: