Chiefs MERCY-KILLING of the Raydahs

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Paul
Elwood

Chiefs MERCY-KILLING of the Raydahs

Post by Paul »

Goddammit, where's Raydah James when you want a wounded dog to kick around?

Anyway....thanks to the Blots taking care of business in Donktown the other night, the Chiefs find themselves still in the mix to win the West.

This game shouldn't be close....the Primer and Soot have NOTHING to play for (see Jets game last week), and they'll know their role this Sunday as well.

Chiefs- 34
'Duhs- 13
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Chiefs MERCY-KILLING of the Raydahs

Post by poptart »

The Oakland Raiders have not beaten a winning team in the last two years under Dennis Allen.

But yeah, it'll happen against a hungry and confident KC Chief team on Sunday.

Sincerely,

Crackheads

Could be a beatdown of apocalyptic proportions, but I'm more inclined that to think the Raiders will get a bounce back effort from a defense which gave a turd of a performance last week and was humiliated by Geno freaking Smith.

Maybe...

Still, Andy Reid clowns Oakland's deer-in-the-headlights head coach.

The Chief defense clowns Oakland's 4'9" "sparkplug" UFA QB.

Kansas City Chiefs 23
Oakland Raiders 18
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I bet a hater at work $10 KC would win.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The Kiss of death.....

Oak - 27

KC - 16

Alex Smith 2 Int (1 pick 6) & a fumble
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I'm no Alex Smith fan and I think a Raider win isn't out of the realm of plausibility, but only a fucking idiot would think that it will come from three turnovers from #11.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

R-Jack wrote:Raider win isn't out of the realm of plausibility
Yeah....nevermind
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Chiefs- 34
'Duhs- 13

- Paul

Not a bad call, Paul.

Now what's your prediction for the 2nd half?
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

poptart wrote:Chiefs- 34
'Duhs- 13

- Paul

Not a bad call, Paul.

Now what's your prediction for the 2nd half?
Well...I didn't see us ALMOST blowing a 35-10 lead, that's for sure.

If we're gonna do ANYTHING (win) in the playoffs, we HAVE to tackle better and stop committing so many stupid fucking penalties.

Jamaal Charles is giving Peyton Manning a SERIOUS run for league MVP now. No way this team is 11-3 without that dude.

I thoroughly enjoyed sweeping the Raydahs this year, but they are going to have some serious cap room in '14 and I think they have the talent to make a Chiefs- like turnaround. Whether Allen gets to stick around to make it happen remains to be seen, but it can be done.

Indy....you're next.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I think they have the talent to make a Chiefs- like turnaround. Whether Allen gets to stick around to make it happen remains to be seen, but it can be done.

- Paul

There is a golden opportunity for Oakland to make strides in 2014

They now need to draft better and coach better.

I suspect D. Allen will coach two more games and be CUT.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Paul wrote: If we're gonna do ANYTHING (win) in the playoffs, we HAVE to tackle better and stop committing so many stupid fucking penalties.
Paul, spend more time tackling your cholesterol and high blood pressure. You never have and never will be an employee of the Kansas City Chiefs no matter how much you abuse that personal pronoun. Jovan Belcher has a better chance of making an actual tackle than you do at this point.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Paul wrote: This game shouldn't be close....the Primer and Soot have NOTHING to play for (see Jets game last week), and they'll know their role this Sunday as well.
the chefs got outplayed in every facet of the game, except for the 5 interceptions the duds QB's threw.....if not for those INT's, the cheeps would have had their asses handed to them.....
get out, get out while there's still time
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Felix wrote:...the chefs got outplayed in every facet of the game, except for the 5 interceptions the duds QB's threw.....if not for those INT's, the cheeps would have had their asses handed to them.....
and except for the 187 receiving yards and 5 TD's Charles scored, yeah they got their ass handed to them.

What fucking game did you watch? You're either trolling or a complete idiot, maybe both.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

yep solid take jimmah, and I suppose the Donks outplayed the Bolts as well! :meds: .
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Best thing about watching the Duhs and Queefs play is...

...one of them has to lose (and probably look bad doing it).

It's an added bonus when they both look pathetic.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix either failed to see the game, is trolling, or is dumb.

I think #1.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

KC Scott wrote: What a remarkably stupid take.
Yes, 7 turnovers contributed to the win, but to say KC was outplayed is asinine

jeez do ya think?

lets see chefs total net yardage was 384, compared to 461 for the duds
the chefs had 19 first downs, the duds had 26.....third down efficiency 44% for the cheeps, 50% for the duds
the chefs had 78 yards of rushing compared to 130 for the duds
306 yards of passing for KC compared to 331 for Oak

the category the chefs did win was they had 119 yards in interception returns off of five interceptions....the duds had none......

look, I know your homerism knows no bounds but jeezus take off your rose colored glasses and look at it pragmatically.....
ChargerMike wrote:yep solid take jimmah, and I suppose the Donks outplayed the Bolts as well! :meds: .
nope, the chargers caught the broncos on an off day and pretty much kicked their asses.....
poptart wrote:Felix either failed to see the game, is trolling, or is dumb.

I think #1.
I didn't see the whole game but saw enough of it to know that KC's offensive and defensive lines were getting pushed around......
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The only stat that matters is the final score, 56-31.

damn, I bet the 'duhs had more net punt return yardage.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:the chefs got outplayed in every facet of the game, except for the 5 interceptions the duds QB's threw.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah...except for those. Great take, feelsdicks.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Damn, had to dust the cobwebs off of this one.

2013 Cryin' Ryan award goes to :

Felix
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I think he's sorta' bent about being summarily flushed from the TB while Ryan Fitzpatrick outscored his new found hero Peyton by 18.

Yeah, that had to hurt. He's in pain and reaching for salve to soothe the wounds. He just reached too far.

A nice cocktail of oxycodone and Xanax should fix him right up
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

The entire Denver Bronco organization could face fuck a running lawn mower for all I care, but even I think they deserve smarter fans than Felix.

The Raiders had no fucking answer for anything on defense. Where you get the idea that their line was getting pushed around I have no idea, but it wouldn't have come from watching the game you stupid shit.

Time for some straight talk Felix. If you really thought the Raiders outplayed the Chiefs on Sunday if not for turnovers and a cavalcade of big plays, please never watch or discuss football again. Better teams get turnovers and big plays on lesser teams. Period. End of story. The fact you can't see that is an embarrassment to everyone that does not jack off to a helmet with Shannon Sharpe's profile on it. Throwing out a bunch of bullshit stats after a one sided ass-whipping is m2 talk you pathetic donkey. Nice company you keep.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

KC has now given up over 400 yds in 5 of it's last 6 games.
But they happen to lead the league in takeaway/giveaway differential.

They take care of the ball on offense.
They swarm, attack the football on defense, and FORCE (notice that word, Felix) turnovers.

Defensively, they are 22nd in yds allowed -- but 4th in pts allowed.
Offensively, they are 17th in yds gained -- but 3rd in pts scored.

It's interesting.

Watching the game yesterday, I never came close to having the impression that Oakland "could" have been winning that game.

KC whipped their ass.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

KC Scott wrote:
You have two Chargers and a Raider Fan who think you're take is imbecilic, which kinda negates the homerism angle

That you didn't watch the whole game and want to fall back on stats accumulated after the Chiefs had a sizeable lead further contributes to my conclusion that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
elite defenses don't give up 461 yards and 31 points to an offense like the dud's who were playing their third string QB......the chefs gained 159 yards on three plays, pass plays to Charles where the dud's defense was so badly out of position that I probably could have scored on those plays....the KC offense managed to gain another 202 yards for the rest of the game......that's not exactly an offensive juggernaut

look, I don't give a flying fuck about either team other than the fact they both play in the AFC West and the Broncos shithammered KC twice and the dud's once....and they'll beat the dud's like redheaded step children the last game of the season......

but if you KC honks think the Chefs are going anywhere in the playoffs, you're sorely mistaken.....that defense looked pathetic against a subpar offense.....
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

No one spoke a word about elite defenses dork. You said the Raiders outplayed the Chefs in a game you didn't even watch. You got schooled in every facet of the conversation by the fans of the opposing teams who saw the whole game and saw the same thing. You know nothing of this game of football that is spoken about in this forum. Please kill yourself.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

R-Jack wrote:No one spoke a word about elite defenses dork.
their defense is the only thing that's kept KC in most of their games this year dipshit.....and the KC honks have been saying the KC defense is their strength all year long.....granted, the chefs offense scored so quickly the defense spent an inordinate amount of time on the field, thus they were probably worn out, but the dud's turned the ball over 7 times (that's seven possessions) and still the Oak offense was able to roll up 460 yards of offense.......
You said the Raiders outplayed the Chefs in a game you didn't even watch.
who said I didn't watch it? I said I watched enough of it to see the dud's offensive and defensive lines were pushing KC's lines around.....
You got schooled in every facet of the conversation by the fans of the opposing teams who saw the whole game and saw the same thing. You know nothing of this game of football that is spoken about in this forum. Please kill yourself.
I don't give a fuck what anybody else thinks or says, I know what I saw....you on the other hand opted to jump into the conversation stating that other people somehow "schooled" me on my OPINION (just so you know an opinion is a viewpoint about matters considered to be SUBJECTIVE).....my opinion was based on the parts of the game I watched, so it's not based solely on statistics, it was based on observations.......then told me that I should kill myself......

nice take.....

did you watch the game?

seriously, stick it up your ass numbnuts.....
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Felix wrote:look, I don't give a flying fuck about either team other than the fact they both play in the AFC West and the Broncos shithammered KC twice...
You gave a flying fuck enough about both teams and this game to drop in here and post some of the worst takes I've seen since Bronco Knob and Ghost Knife were regulars.

And since when did 27-17 and 35-28 games become "shithammered"? KC led that 2nd game 21-7 at halftime. By Feelsdix stats standards, KC handed the Donks their ass in that game.
but if you KC honks think the Chefs are going anywhere in the playoffs, you're sorely mistaken.....that defense looked pathetic against a subpar offense.....
sure thing, if you say so. You've demonstrated your superior football knowledge, the Chefs might as well just plan on baking cookies instead of getting ready for a playoff game.

But if somehow they manage to win a playoff game or 2, the last team Denver wants to play again is KC, asshat.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:did you watch the game?
Yes and you didn't. You can't just brush off five fucking interceptions, idiot.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

jiminphilly wrote:
Paul wrote: If we're gonna do ANYTHING (win) in the playoffs, we HAVE to tackle better and stop committing so many stupid fucking penalties.
Paul, spend more time tackling your cholesterol and high blood pressure. You never have and never will be an employee of the Kansas City Chiefs no matter how much you abuse that personal pronoun.
I don't have a problem with a lifelong fan referring to the team he lives and dies with as "we". The diehard fans are just as much a part of team as the guys on the field. They spend their hard earned money on tickets and puffy coats.

Players and coaches come and go, the fans remain. "We" aren't employees of the team yet we have have a vested interest in their fortunes. If anything, "we" are part owners.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

War Wagon wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:
Paul, spend more time tackling your cholesterol and high blood pressure. You never have and never will be an employee of the Kansas City Chiefs no matter how much you abuse that personal pronoun.
I don't have a problem with a lifelong fan referring to the team he lives and dies with as "we". The diehard fans are just as much a part of team as the guys on the field. They spend their hard earned money on tickets and puffy coats.

Players and coaches come and go, the fans remain. "We" aren't employees of the team yet we have have a vested interest in their fortunes. If anything, "we" are part owners.

Hook
Line
Sinker

sincerely,

NFL Owners

If anything, "we" are part owners.
You are nothing of the sort and equating what you decide to spend your money on, whether it be a lifetime of playboy, booze or following a sports team doesn't in any way make you an owner of anything but an empty wallet if you think you are truly "owning" what you just spent your cash on. I get going all in from an emotional standpoint of being a fan. Been there done that a lot recently with some of the Philly sports teams that have had measured success and THAT is the fun and irreplaceable part of being a fan. But the second you try to give yourself some level of equal footing with the billionare owners and millionaire players of these franchises is the same second you should realize you've become yet another sucker in the money-making machine that is the NFL.

Don't be fooled. The Owners want to make money first and foremost. They Players do too but at least they jump in the arena and entertain us for 3 hours.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

jiminphilly wrote:
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH WIFEY HAS HER NUTS ON MY CHIN BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Here's the deal, nutsack...I'll refer to MY team as "WE" whenever the fuck I see fit.

Get it?
Got it?
Good.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Paul wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH WIFEY HAS HER NUTS ON MY CHIN BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Here's the deal, nutsack...I'll refer to MY team as "WE" whenever the fuck I see fit.

Get it?
Got it?
Good.
Done melting yet Paula Deen?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Done melting? Hell, KFC Paula isn't done eating yet.

By the way, referring to any team as "we" when you aren't a player, owner or employee of said team, is arrogant and stupid. If you aren't involved on a professional level or aren't pulling a paycheck from said team, your just another fucking observer, not a participant.

But what else would you expect from :paul: .

JAFO it up fat boy.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

War Wagon wrote:sure thing, if you say so. You've demonstrated your superior football knowledge.
thanks wags, I appreciate it.....
mvscal wrote: Yes and you didn't. You can't just brush off five fucking interceptions, idiot.
yeah I did, not the whole game but like I said I saw enough to stand by my opinion.....and exactly wherein did I brush off five int's and two fumbles?

I said those turnovers were the only reason the chefs won that game......look, you've demonstrated time after time that the sum and total of your knowledge of the NFL could be written on the back of a book of matches, so don't pretend like you know what the fuck you're talking about......

if there's one way to get the KC honks fired up, it's start disparaging their team.....you didn't disappoint
Jay in Phoenix wrote:referring to any team as "we" when you aren't a player, owner or employee of said team, is arrogant and stupid.
totally agree.....but the team owners and the NFL executive committee encourage it......if they can convince fans that they have some sort of vested interest in a particular team, that gives them more opportunity to seperate fans from their hard earned money......no doubt, $200 to $1,000/seat game tickets are nice as is $10/beers and $8 hotdogs......but selling you logoed hats for $50 and sweatshirts for $125 is just one of the ancillary benefits they get from encouraging the "we" mentality.....
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Felix wrote:totally agree.....but the team owners and the NFL executive committee encourage it......if they can convince fans that they have some sort of vested interest in a particular team, that gives them more opportunity to seperate fans from their hard earned money......no doubt, $200 to $1,000/seat game tickets are nice as is $10/beers and $8 hotdogs......but selling you logoed hats for $50 and sweatshirts for $125 is just one of the ancillary benefits they get from encouraging the "we" mentality.....
Good point Felix, one I hadn't given consideration. If you are investing hundreds to thousands of dollars for a seat to a game, it would give you a sense of the whole "we" mentality. It isn't a sense that I agree with though. That's justification, just as is buying shirts, hats, thunder sticks and all of the other ancillary crap that teams use to promote their brand and lighten your wallet. But does that entitle you to think of yourself as a "we"? As part of the team? What it makes you is a fan, and in some cases, a sucker. But you aren't in any way part of the team. Unless you're on the payroll, give the "we and us" thing a rest.

As a fan of sports teams, I have never used these terms to describe those teams. I will say these are teams I root for, stand behind, want to win, etc. But it doesn't make me part of the organization. Of course, in my own case, I can make an exception for the Arizona Cardinals, as I have worked for the team as a broadcast engineer, both on live games and wrap-up shows. I got many solid paychecks for that work, so as such, I can safely say "we" and "us" when it comes to the Cardinal football team.

I just choose not to.

For obvious reasons. :wink:
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: As a fan of sports teams, I have never used these terms to describe those teams. I will say these are teams I root for, stand behind, want to win, etc.
i've used the term "we" but only when referencing a fan base, not a team.....for example

"Dear Mr. Bolen
We are sick of you selling us shitty quality cotton long sleeve shirts made in Taiwan for $43. Please cease and desist or go fuck yourself."
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:By the way, referring to any team as "we" when you aren't a player, owner or employee of said team, is arrogant and stupid.
What is arrogant and stupid is people like you constantly making this inane point over and over.

Say we say them. Nobody gives a fuck.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:If anything, "we" are part owners.

I don't go that far... but WE pay the bills for everything. Close enough.

Heaven forbid that a sports team gives its fanbase a sense of unity.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Dinsdale wrote:
War Wagon wrote:If anything, "we" are part owners.

I don't go that far... but WE pay the bills for everything
Can you clarify that? Are you speaking directly to ticket sales and merchandise purchases etc..?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

KC Scott wrote:I'll clarify it - even if you don't pay to watch Chiefs games, if you live in Jackson county you're paying for the shiny new upgrades to the stadiums here

Whether you want to or not

Fuck the Cowboys, but at least Jerrah Jones didn't ransom taxpayer money to build his new stadium
That's not entirely true but I understand your point about stadium finance deals and the public paying for them in some way. I'm assuming Dins is talking about the bills such as salary of the players etc.. ticket sales don't come close to covering that expense.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

mvscal wrote:What is arrogant and stupid is people like you constantly making this inane point over and over.

Say we say them. Nobody gives a fuck.
No, what is actually more arrogant and stupid is your whiny little retorts to discussions like this. As this is pretty much the first time I've ever commented on this topic, it makes your reply to me come off as insipidly hand wringing and idiotic. The only thing nobody gives a fuck about is your worthless opinion. Just stick to the cooking forum, where you actually have something to say on a rare occasion and leave this discussion to the big boys.

You're out of your league dumb ass.