Bitch Move By Tomlin Last Night

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

mvscal
Blank

Re: Bitch Move By Tomlin Last Night

Post by mvscal »

Weak sauce.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Weak sauce.
Yea. What I don't get is why Jones changed his path. He should have run right into Tomlin. Then he gets the flag.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The old Rome adage rings true, if you're not cheating your not trying.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:
Yea. What I don't get is why Jones changed his path. He should have run right into Tomlin. Then he gets the flag.
Maybe because he'd rather try for a Td? In that moment I'd bet he is thinking 6pts not 15 yards.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

jiminphilly wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Maybe because he'd rather try for a Td? In that moment I'd bet he is thinking 6pts not 15 yards.
I thought that in the NFL, if he had run into Tomlin, he'd have gotten awarded a TD? That's what the radio talking head said.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Goober McTuber wrote: I thought that in the NFL, if he had run into Tomlin, he'd have gotten awarded a TD? That's what the radio talking head said.

Possibly. The rule is defined as a Palpably Unfair Act. Enough evidence is there to suggest Tomlin knew where he was and had the intent to slow Jones up. Tomlin was "smart" enough to get out of the way at the last second so Jones would have had to run out of bounds to inititiate contact.

I would have loved to have seen him get steamrolled by Jones just for the hell of it.