Last meal before the electric chair?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Last meal before the electric chair?

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

This site is an interesting time waster.

http://www.azcorrections.gov/inmate_dat ... nce%201992

INMATE 069227 -

Executed March 3, 1993
Date of Birth: November 8, 1965
Defendant: White/Anglo
Victim: White/Anglo

Last Meal
3 Grilled Pork Chops with gravy, 1/4 lb. Bacon, 6 Fried breaded Shrimp, Beef Rice-a-Roni, 2-3 slices French Bread with butter, Applesauce, 2 cans Canada Dry Ginger Ale with ice, 1 slice Coconut Cream Pie, 1 pint orange juice, 1 can Chicken Noodle Soup with Crackers, 1 can Pear halves with syrup, Maxwell House Coffee with cream and sugar.

Brewer and his girlfriend, Rita Brier, were living in a Flagstaff apartment. In the early morning hours of November 11, 1987 they argued about Brewer's excessive dependence on Brier. Later that day, Brier told Brewer that she was going to leave him to help him learn to live on his own. Brewer then locked the bedroom door and began to beat and strangle Brier. After a lengthy struggle during which Brewer bit Brier, tried to gouge her eyes out, and choked her with his hands, Brewer killed Brier by strangling her with a tie. Brier was 22 weeks pregnant at the time. After resting from his exertions, Brewer took a shower. He then had sexual intercourse with Brier's corpse. Brewer walked to a nearby bowling alley, called the police, and turned himself in. Brewer pled guilty to first-degree murder.

:shock:
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: Last meal before the electric chair?

Post by Derron »

Must have been a closet Muzzie or something like that. Don't the ragheads have up to 6 hours to bang the old lady's dead body ?
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

His last meal should have been a shotgun blast to the face and the next piece of shit on deck in Death Row should have to hose out his cell.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Blitzkrieg
The Last European

Post by Blitzkrieg »

RIP Mark Cuban?
Defense wins championships.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Blitzkrieg wrote: RIP Mark Cuban?
Blitz, what did you have for the over/under on Kwame? I set the bar at 22 and took the over. Rack me!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:His last meal should have been a shotgun blast to the face and the next piece of shit on deck in Death Row should have to hose out his cell.
Completely agree. I've never understood why we bend over backwards to give these pieces of shit everything they request for their final meal. A couple things I understand, but the entire fucking commissary? Give me a break.

Rack MV.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:This site is an interesting time waster.
What are you doing, looking for dinner ideas? "Great first date dinner. Where did you get the recipe?" MGO: "Oh the state of Arizona's website for the last meals of death row inmates."

:shock:

You sick fuck.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Sudden Sam wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Brewer walked to a nearby bowling alley
No mention of his score?
I laughed

And who doesn't have GARLIC butter on their french bread?
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Blitzkrieg wrote:Image

RIP Mark Cuban?
Fucking Christ, that looks like an old college roommate of mine. And he was just fucked up enough that he could have done that. My friends and I used to crack up watching his outbursts. For example, the girl upstairs politely asked him to turn down his music. His response was to turn it up louder, and then he started yelling up the open heating vent "JENNY IS A CUNT!!!! JENNY IS A CUNT!!!"

He did that for 15 minutes. Then he resumed playing cards with his girlfriend. She was stupid enough to suggest that he was wrong for calling Jenny a cunt. That provoked another tirade where he was screaming at her "ARE YOU BEING INSUBORDINATE!!!"

Weird times. Amazing he was booted from school. :meds:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

BSmack wrote: He did that for 15 minutes. Then he resumed playing cards with his girlfriend. She was stupid enough to suggest that he was wrong for calling Jenny a cunt. That provoked another tirade where he was screaming at her "ARE YOU BEING INSUBORDINATE!!!"
Sounds like a perfectly normal dude and relationship. He was lucky to have such a compliant woman.

Sin,

TardOwen
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Derron, his only good quality was that during his outbursts he would usually be playing some Zep, Sabbath or some other heavy shit. I would still take him as a roommate over the two metrosexuals I was tripled with my first semester. They would wake me up at 6 AM dancing around the room to Barry Manilow and Lionel Richie albums as they were getting ready for 7 AM pledge breakfast. It was fucking horrible.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Sudden Sam wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Brewer walked to a nearby bowling alley
No mention of his score?
:mrgreen:
Say Hey
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Shouldn't this be in the Cooking forum?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Where did you get the recipe?" MGO: "Oh the state of Arizona's website for the last meals of death row inmates."
I wouldn't make any of those meals (seriously, beefaroni?), but I would consider using that answer.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:Derron, his only good quality was that during his outbursts he would usually be playing some Zep, Sabbath or some other heavy shit. I would still take him as a roommate over the two metrosexuals I was tripled with my first semester. They would wake me up at 6 AM dancing around the room to Barry Manilow and Lionel Richie albums as they were getting ready for 7 AM pledge breakfast. It was fucking horrible.
You trying to bait us with some meme fodder?

I think we can do something with this.

And you had a heat vent to a chicks room?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:And you had a heat vent to a chicks room?
I had a girlfriend. She hated them. She was in a triple room too. We spent a lot of time in the back of my Buick.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown