I can't believe there isn't a 12 page rant

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

I can't believe there isn't a 12 page rant

Post by missjo »

Over the whole government shutting down,
did it cause mvscal & co to go into apoplectic shock or something?
You boys are slipping
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: I can't believe there isn't a 12 page rant

Post by poptart »

What's your take?
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

Every time someone predicts the complete meltdown of either the Democratic or Republican Parties the party on top does something that turns the tables and the "meltdown" party ends up on top and commenting how the other side is headed for certain destruction. At this point, the basic differences between the establishment Republican and Democratic Parties is so inconsequential as to be nonexistent. They are both full of fuckheads who care nothing about their oaths of office and are only interested in self and party promotion.

Rather like the way Australia is headed at this rate
our last election choices were shit vs diarrhea,
diarrhea won & we are headed one way down the shitter regardless

Banks & Corporations are running the world anyway, politicians are just there to distract the general public from the reality of the destruction they are causing
Between Banks permanently fucking the worlds economy unimpeded
unless of course you are a corrupt Banker in Iceland then they will actually put you in jail
& companies like Monsanto & BP fucking up our environment & food sources without consequences
well it makes me sad for the future of the worlds future generations
in fact it makes me sad for a lot of this generation as well because so many are suffering now
it's gotten to the point that I have to stop watching & reading the news for a while because it makes me so sad, angry & frustrated that there is little I can do to change it.
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Some solid takes there.

Just regarding the Obamacare part of this debacle...

Barry unilaterally and illegally amended the bill that passed both house and senate, and was then signed by him.
That being the case, I don't know why the house should fund it.

Go piss up a rope, Barry.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The whole government hasn't shutdown. It hasn't even come close to shutting down. We haven't passed a budget since 2009. Fedgov is funded by one continuing resolution after another.

The Dims just max out the credit cards and then spin dire tales of woe should we not raise the debt ceiling again. Obluegum's lies and distortions are getting increasingly desperate by the hour...like a cornered rat.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

It's a huge joke the way the administration picks and chooses what is "furloughed" during this newest crisis. It's also a huge joke the way the old media carries the water for them.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

My favorite part is barry's latest bit about how we are in the middle of the largest deficit reduction evah. The fact that that occurred by first raising it to unimaginable levels seems to be unimportant. The fact remains that our current level of deficit spending is still higher than it was under any other president.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Just more of do what we say not what we do.

If you want proof that Obamacare is the suck, look no further than Congress who wants no part of it for themselves or their staffers. See also the White House.

Here's hoping that anyone in Congress who blames the other side for the shutdown finds themselves out of work soon.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Is it just me, or does 'furloughed' sound like a sexual euphemism?

"missjo told me to pull out and furlough all over her face"

"trev got worked up in the neckcar forum, which really turned me on. we furloughed all night long."
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

poptart wrote:
Barry unilaterally and illegally amended the bill that passed both house and senate, and was then signed by him.
That being the case, I don't know why the house should fund it.
Link?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:Just more of do what we say not what we do.

If you want proof that Obamacare is the suck, look no further than Congress who wants no part of it for themselves or their staffers. See also the White House.
They don't need it you stupid tard which is why it doesn't cover them.
Listen to faux news much?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

The folks don't need it either.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

The fact is it doesn't cover them old man. Your pissy little post is an opinion.
And a shitty one at that.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Just more of do what we say not what we do.

They don't need it you stupid tard which is why it doesn't cover them.

More proof you know not what you speak of.

Congress and their staffers are required as part of the Affordable Care Act to obtain insurance thru the same exchanges that many Americans now find themselves dealing with. This is fact.

What many don't understand is that the President decreed that Congress and their staffers will get an employer subsidy to help members and their staffers pay for coverage thru these exchanges. This pretax subsidy is something that is not available to any other American that meets certain income thresholds. So Congress and their staffers will get a pretax subsidy, specific to them, to help them pay for their insurance.

Despite this many Members have suggested that their staffs get coverage under their parents plan or from their spouses plan if those options are available. Further many members are seeking coverage from their spouse's plans rather than face the exchanges.

So, what was that you said about they don't need it and it doesn't apply to them?

Thought so, mental and physical midget.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Just understand that we are entering a new phase in history. No budget, all the while printing money in record amounts. I'm sure this is going to end well......NOT.

I say call out the militia and start the capital hill executions. Anybody who thinks blakmailing America is ok, deserves a noose around their necks.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Moving Bowel wrote:Link?
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/10/kraut ... itutional/

joe wrote:I say call out the militia and start the capital hill executions.
:shock:

Read less, post more, Joe.

:popcorn:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

missjo wrote:At this point, the basic differences between the establishment Republican and Democratic Parties is so inconsequential as to be nonexistent. They are both full of fuckheads who care nothing about their oaths of office and are only interested in self and party promotion.
Complete horseshit except for the part about being interested in self.

They represent their districts and mouth words/vote in such a way as to get re-elected.

The "basic differences" are huge and at this point, insurmountable.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jo - the reason there isn't a 12 page rant is quite simple... no one gives a fuck. They shut down like 5% of the federal government. I'd say a good majority of us would like to see another 80% shut down. We'll start with Congress, then the White House, and the quintessintial example of governemt-has-left-the-reservation - the SCOTUS, who makes up the Constitution as they go along (why did the Founders even bother writing the shit?).

You know what changed, Jo?

Nothing.

This country is a lot closer to a revolution of some sort than the rest of the world thinks. The only thing worse than a republican is a democrat. As I've said for my adult life -- if you're a member of a political party, you're an idiot... full on, not up for negotiation, by definition.

Kill em all. Although in this particular case, I'm with the PeeTarty -- Obamacare is the most ridiculous affront to personal freedom (which we used to value here) I've ever seen in my trips around the sun. I hope they don't back down.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote: More proof you know not what you speak of.
Bad UBB on my part. I meant to take out the part about Congress and leave in the part about the WH. WH staffers don't need OC because they have INS thru their employer you fat stupid fuck.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote: federal government.
I think you mean the National Government. Pretty stupid mistake for someone who acts so smarty pants about spelling and syntax and the Constitution and junk.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:
Left Seater wrote: More proof you know not what you speak of.
Bad UBB on my part. I meant to take out the part about Congress and leave in the part about the WH. WH staffers don't need OC because they have INS thru their employer you fat stupid fuck.
Just more proof that you cut and paste your crap.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

No USDA agriculture reports. Kind of disrupts the flow of information and makes pricing of some comodities a fly by the seat of your pants affair. Farm Subsidy offices closed.

They also shut down the White Bluffs boat launch on the Columbia River during the largest run ever of chinook salmon. Wildlife refuges shut down, Some Deer hunting areas will no doubt be screwed up this weekend when Deer season opens.

A Marine my step-son serves with died in Afgahnistan this past weekend and his mother cannot collect on his $100,000 military life insurance policy.

What a mess.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trampis wrote:A Marine my step-son serves with died in Afgahnistan this past weekend and his mother cannot collect on his $100,000 military life insurance policy.
Thank YOU, tea party!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Trampis wrote:A Marine my step-son serves with died in Afgahnistan this past weekend and his mother cannot collect on his $100,000 military life insurance policy.
Thank YOU, tea party!
Well, at least they stopped Obamacare.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Thank YOU, tea party!
Actually, it's thank you Fisher House.

Incredible organization even before today. Huge props to them.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Thank YOU, tea party!
What? Did Barry O'Bonenose switch parties or something? Last time I checked House Republicans passed a spending bill which would fund the government. It's Senate Democrats (who haven't passed a budget since 2009, btw) and the shitskinned fucktard in the Spite House who have shut down the government and "refuse to negotiate."

Funny how fedgov can find the money to pay Park Service employees to keep people off of PUBLIC land, but they can't pay those same people to keep the parks open. They've got plenty of cash on hand to keep troops in Afghanistan but not one thin dime to put them in the ground after they get killed for nothing. Sorry to burst your low information bubble, but the Tea Party isn't making those decisions. How else are the sheeple going to notice that huge swathes of fedgov have been shut down unless they are made to suffer? That is the kind of scumbag YOU vote for every time.

Oh and speaking of the "Affordable" Heath Care Act, I seem to recall that it was sold on the premise that it would reduce the cost of health insurance for the average family by $2,500 a year? Ah, yes here it is:
"I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."

--Barry Oshitskin 6/23/2007
So? How's that workin' out? I also remember Botox Nan screeching out that we will have to pass the bill to find out what's in it. Well...we passed it and now we have found out what is in it: A Pack of Lies. That isn't my opinion. It is an uncontestable fact.

Given that premise, not allocating funds to this piece of shit before it can do any further damage to the "typical families" it was ostensibly designed to assist, is the only logical and sensible course of action currently available. That also explains why scumbags like Harry Reid and Bluegums Odowngrade and their pinheaded dupes like you want nothing to do with it.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Thank YOU, tea party!
Actually, it's thank you Fisher House.

Incredible organization even before today. Huge props to them.
Thanks for shareing that Diego.

BTW, we just found out an Afghan national shot the Marine in the back of the head. The poor Marines mother, whom my wife traded texts with after her son had been killed, was left guessing for awhile as to how her son had died. She, based on the little info she was given, thought maybe he killed himself. Thats just lovely isn't it?
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:Last time I checked House Republicans passed a spending bill which would fund the government.
Then you are an idiot. They didn't pass a bill to fund the gov only the part they liked. Why do you always lie you vapid racist fuck?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:
WTF are you talking about tard? I said I didn't mean to leave in YOUR quote about obamacare applying to Congress. Learn to read.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:
Left Seater wrote:
WTF are you talking about tard? I said I didn't mean to leave in YOUR quote about obamacare applying to Congress. Learn to read.
How the hell are we supposed to keep up with your errors on top of your crap.

See the quotes from young WH staff that are thankful they don't have to deal with Obamacare.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:They didn't pass a bill to fund the gov only the part they liked.
That part being all of it except for a shit law which hasn't been implemented, is clearly not ready for implementation and was a fucking stupid idea destined for failure to begin with.

You are, as usual, totally full of shit.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

If republicans want to get rid of the ACA they could write up a bill to remove the law from the books instead of holding the whole country hostage over one issue. But they won't do that. So who's responsible for this FUBAR?
9/27/22
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Diego wrote:ACA
You couldn't find enough sack to type out Affordable, could you?

:wink:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

DIego wrote:holding the whole country hostage
Regardless of which party one wants to blame for this, one has to be suffering from hysteria to type the above comment with a straight face.

The whole country isn't being held hostage.

I don't feel a damn thing -- and if there is going to be a meltdown, bring it on.

The U.S. "correction" is long overdue.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

poptart wrote:
DIego wrote:holding the whole country hostage
Regardless of which party one wants to blame for this, one has to be suffering from hysteria to type the above comment with a straight face.

The whole country isn't being held hostage.

I don't feel a damn thing
Glad to hear that someone living in Korea isn't feeling anything. Typical republican logic.

And if my comment shows hysteria, I'm curious what you call all the bleating being done by the republicans on my FB page. Practically every post they make is about how "Barry" (I guess they aren't capable of typing out Barak or Obama) is holding the country hostage. I guess Sarah Palin was hysterical at the WWII memorial, huh?
9/27/22
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
poptart wrote: The whole country isn't being held hostage.

I don't feel a damn thing
Glad to hear that someone living in Korea isn't feeling anything.
Ouch. He got you there, 'tart.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Perhaps others ought to follow poptart's lead and ---> get out of Dodge.

I'm generally ahead of the game. :wink:

No documentation of a name change from Barry to Barack has ever been shown.

I really don't know what the FUCKHEAD's name is supposed to be.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

poptart wrote:Perhaps others ought to follow poptart's lead and ---> get out of Dodge.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

lol

I have been thinking of shopping for a new avatard.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:Last time I checked House Republicans passed a spending bill which would fund the government.
that's bullshit and you know it....the so called "spending bills that would fund the government" are piecemeal laws which open certain parts, but not all....the tea party members simply won't pass anything without some provision to defund the affordable care act.....why won't Boehner offer and up and down vote on a clean continuing resolution (CR)? by all accounts, there are enough votes to pass it (anywhere from 19 to 21 republicans favor passing a CR) but Boehner won't bring it to a vote...why do you suppose that is?

and the party of obstructionism wonders why their popularity numbers are crashing.....
get out, get out while there's still time