I'm not a huge General Petraeus fan, but...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: I'm not a huge General Petraeus fan, but...

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What do you mean he "went yard on these kooks"? What are you seeing here? He's being humiliated and embarrassed by vigorous Americans who care about decency and moral conscience, period. What's that little hunchback going to do, try to scratch someone? What is Petraeus but a disastrous failure in each of the military actions for which he was given responsibility--and these actions themselves horrific war crimes of aggression against nations who attacked no one. His brief career as CIA chief was a grotesque failure, and his disgraced exit from government was typical of the malignant freaks and creeps who are running the War Inc. military/industrial/congressional complex. So..who do you admire as you goose-step around your West Side Cleveland backyard...McCrystal? You were probably a big LeMay fan.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

The funny thing in him ignoring the kooks is that they will likely "step their game up." All they want is a reaction and confrontation. If he doesn't give it to them there is a good chance they start getting in his face or blocking his path. Then security will get involved and these kooks could be arrested while Petraeus says nothing.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:vigorous Americans
:lol:

The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

"students"

Apparently you CAN teach stupid.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

That f@t guy in the red shirt is an eye criminal.

Cover your flab, son.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Well, if they step there game up then maybe we will get to hear the infamous..."Dont taze me bro!" from one of these overly excited do-gooders.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

88 wrote:I'm not a huge General Petraeus fan
While I AM huge, I'm not a Petraeus guy. My favorite officer never made it past Colonel.

/S/

Spray
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I thought he said General Peters

what a fucking disappointment this thread turned out to be
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

88 wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:What do you mean he "went yard on these kooks"? What are you seeing here? He's being humiliated and embarrassed by vigorous Americans who care about decency and moral conscience, period.
It appeared to me that he completely ignored a group of douchebags, who were not prepared for and psychologically capable of dealing with his ability to carry on as if they did not exist.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:So..who do you admire as you goose-step around your West Side Cleveland backyard...McCrystal? You were probably a big LeMay fan.
My favorite General is George Washington, who said that: "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."

No, he nervously withstood the catcalls and challenges which he'll never be able to answer. What would he say, SS? What the fuck would this utterly disgraced and discarded hunchback have to say? You're aware that he was elevated in the (diseased) ranks of America's military elite by way of marrying the cow-like daughter of some other general, right? And that his entire career--if you actually look at what he actually did--is one of resolute and final failure, up and down. Or what?

And you're suggesting that this weird little hunchback, while thrown a bone as a former (totally disgraced) CIA chief (and the disgrace of course is for Benghazi, not the ludicrous under-desk milf parade) to teach at a reputable university, should be allowed to act as though he's some academic? An expert? Well, as you can see, real people are watching this depraved and shameless damage control--and are showing up to heckle and jostle the little hunchback prick nice and proper. Have you got a problem with this?

As for your George Washington Tea Bagger bullshit, that dead rat is stinking up the joint--know what I mean? :wink:
Before God was, I am