She can't read the letter she wrote...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: She can't read the letter she wrote...

Post by mvscal »

Of course this fat, stupid, useless piece of niqqer shit should, properly, be held up for public scorn and ridicule but there are deeper issues which are profoundly disturbing.

First, who did write the letter? If it was a prosecuting attorney, that ambulance chasing scumbag needs to be criminally prosecuted.

Second and, in a more general view, she is far from unique. In fact I would say that she is a typical niqqer and the average product of a completely (and deliberately) broken system of public education. She is the desired end product: A stupid, worthless amoral sociopath who survives on the compulsory charity of others. There are millions just like her and they are the zombie apocalypse which will burn this fucked up shithole to the ground and then die like flies because they're too fucking stupid to pour piss out of a boot.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

You creepy-assed cracker!

I laughed. It's sad, but can you imagine some white dunce on the witness stand saying that "creepy-assed ni***r" was not being racist?
Where's Paula Deen when we need her.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Wolfman wrote:
Where's Paula Deen when we need her.
Rolling around somewhere in a pile of butter and flour.

Does that turn you on?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

We know your "turn on" is posting lame comments here. Keep up the good work.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

One morbidly obese, sweaty Southerner calling another morbidly obese, sweaty Southerner out of shape. Spray, your chutzpah is impressive.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Invictus wrote:Spray, your chutzpah is impressive.
Chutzpah, stupidity. Close enough.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

I'm a bit surprised I haven't heard about her being a baby mama or not. At 19 she could have 3 or 4 by now and raking in some free welfare cash. If she knows the daddy he's probably chillin' behind bars somewhere. jmo
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Late in his life, Shockley became intensely interested in questions of race, intelligence, and eugenics. He thought this work was important to the genetic future of the human species, and came to describe it as the most important work of his career, even though expressing such politically unpopular views risked damaging his reputation. When asked why he seemed to take positions associated with both the political right and left, Shockley explained that his goal was "the application of scientific ingenuity to the solution of human problems."[27]

Shockley argued that the higher rate of reproduction among the less intelligent was having a dysgenic effect, and that a drop in average intelligence would ultimately lead to a decline in civilization.[28] Shockley advocated that the scientific community should seriously investigate questions of heredity, intelligence, and demographic trends, and suggest policy changes if he was proven right.[29]

Although Shockley was concerned about dysgenic effects among both blacks and whites, he perceived the situation among blacks as more problematic. According to 1970 US Census, unskilled and skilled whites had on average 3.7 and 2.3 children, respectively, whereas the corresponding numbers for blacks were 5.4 and 1.9.[30] Shockley expressed concern that the black population would become progressively less intelligent, countering all the gains that had been made by the Civil Rights movement. Shockley's views on this topic, expressed in his publications and lectures, were based in part on the work of Cyril Burt. Shockley also proposed that individuals with IQs below 100 be paid to undergo voluntary sterilization.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Wolfman wrote:We know your "turn on" is posting lame comments here.
ouch.

that's going to leave a mark, but like the sig he so proudly displays, it didn't miss the mark.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

vic will laugh at this

WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:If it was a prosecuting attorney, that ambulance chasing scumbag needs to be criminally prosecuted.
a prosecuting attorney isn't normally associated with an ambulance chaser, but there may be exceptions.
she is far from unique. In fact I would say that she is a typical niqqer...
again, there are exceptions. many exceptions. and as entertaining as your racist screeds can be, I find statements like these to be too broad brush, defaming an entire class of people, many of whom don't deserve such scorn.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

Ya wags, those kind of slurs really only apply to the inner city shit bags. Luckily they are killing each other off in shitholes like Chicago, Detroit and did I mention Compton :grin:
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

The Seer wrote:Shockley also proposed that individuals with IQs below 100 be paid to undergo voluntary sterilization.
So, how much did you get?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

War Wagon wrote:
mvscal wrote:If it was a prosecuting attorney, that ambulance chasing scumbag needs to be criminally prosecuted.
a prosecuting attorney isn't normally associated with an ambulance chaser, but there may be exceptions.
she is far from unique. In fact I would say that she is a typical niqqer...
again, there are exceptions. many exceptions. and as entertaining as your racist screeds can be, I find statements like these to be too broad brush, defaming an entire class of people, many of whom don't deserve such scorn.
Cut the guy a break. He just moved and discovered he has some brown skinned neighbors. He's in a bit of shock on how to deal with the natives.. I see this happening soon:

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Wolfman wrote:We know your "turn on" is posting lame comments here. Keep up the good work.
You're the one who "needs" Paula Deen.

Go climb in a dumpater and and see if you can get it up for a turkey carcass.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:Something tells me that Mikey would like to roll Jeantel around in flour in hopes of finding the wet spot. :shock:
Something tells me shutyomouth wouldn't bother with the wet spot and would just fill the first orifice he could find.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Mikey wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Something tells me that Mikey would like to roll Jeantel around in flour in hopes of finding the wet spot. :shock:
Something tells me shutyomouth wouldn't bother with the wet spot and would just fill the first orifice he could find.
speaking from experience.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Posting IKYABWAI for other people?

That's pretty lame even for you.

Oh wait, no it's not.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

What do you mean?
Every day's a bad day when you live in the Gay State.

At least we have fabulous interior designs for those with a love of "tight ends".

http://www.modernclassdesign.com/
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Watching Fox news this morning and they are talking about this case and what a trainwreck it is for the prosecution so far. Funny how that happens when a case is based solely on political appeasement rather than evidence.

Question for the lawyers here. At what point does the prosecution just do the right thing and tell the court they are dismissing all charges because they simply have no case? Shit used to happen every week on Perry Mason. Does it ever happen in real life?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

It is all the rich white mother fuckers fault.

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles ... icago.html
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

This beast is the clerk who will greet you at your nearest obamacare office when you try and get your cracker ass kid some medical care.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

trevortime, I do this out of love so please remember that...

Let's look at Ms. Jeantal for a second. She is quite fat, not the best looking person in the world, has an interesting (re:awful) hairdo which has been teased with lots of gel/spray to get her bangs to look just so and she isn't that bright or well spoken. Shoot, if you change her skin color, add 35 or so years to her, make her only speak one language instead of three and give her a few dimwitted children, she could be you! Her grasp of the King's English is about as tenuous as your grasp of politics, history and current events. Your political and personal icon is a woman who isn't that bright or well spoken, has been guilty of terrible, overly gelled hairdos, has at least one dimwitted adult child and quit her job because of allegations of theft, corruption and malfeasance. If Miss Jeantal DOES gets a job at a local Obamacare office, let's hope that she doesn't quit when her job becomes difficult, she is unable to get favors for herself or her baby daddy/husband or the local media spotlights her in an unfavorable manner. If that does happen, my hope is that Miss Jeantal is able to insert herself into the Miami/Dade/Broward/Florida/US political scene and make scads of money by shopping her tired, hackneyed opinions to as many media outlets as possible. If the 40 something Miss Jeantal were to have such a resume, maybe she could run for office, destroy her already reeling political party and lose to people with less time in leadership positions than her!

Again, I type this out of love. So, imagine me saying this quietly in your ear while I give you a sensual massage and some Barry White is playing in the background.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rack Vic
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Screw, aren't you in D.C.?

There are going to be 40,000 or so extra women in your city in about two weeks. You need to make sure that you are in the mix of what will be a beautiful thing that I unfortunately will have to miss.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Hmm, for what? March on DC 50th Anny isn't until late August.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

That anniversary won't draw only women.

No, as July 12th approaches, you watch the news, hang out around the convention center and drive around Howard University's campus. Soon you will see lots and lots and lots of women in crimson and cream attire on the streets, on the Metro and choking the streets and highways with their cars. Talk to them, ask them who they are and why so many of them are in your city. Be bold!
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Comparing this woman to me? Really Vic? You are really off your game, nigga.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Hey! Hey! Where is the love for me that I showed for you? Did you NOT see where I prefaced my post with a nod to my affection to you? Words hurt you know. :(

Actually, having read your posts for over a decade and analyzed you (lovingly by the way) quite thoroughly, I think my characterization of you and your younger, darker doppleganger is quite accurate. I'm sorry that you think differently. I really am.
Last edited by Invictus on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

You should be sorry. You're an idiot.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

trev, what brother Vic said most likely flew over your head like a shot glass thrown by your hubby. Vic and I wouldn't be allowed to resurrect the "gross out" contest here for you to enjoy. Those were good times indeed.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Atomic Punk wrote:trev, what brother Vic said most likely flew over your head like a shot glass thrown by your hubby. Vic and I wouldn't be allowed to resurrect the "gross out" contest here for you to enjoy. Those were good times indeed.
Vic and I? bwah

Atomic Drunk strikes again.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Papa Willie wrote:

Vickita - come on, buddy. We'd all be laughing at her if she was white. Calm down, dawg.
Yeah. Victoria thought he could go after my politics because I mentioned beloved obamacare.
It didn't quite work out for him though.

She speaks one language: Ape.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

trev, you don't have politics. If your husband or Palin or your kids discuss something, I'm pretty sure that a day or so later, you convince yourself that their ideas are yours or that they were just thinking along the same lines as you. I'm no fan of the current prez or his policies but I giggle when I read your faux outrage at Obama and the ACA. And, I'm tickled to death at your progression of epithets: beast to ape and calling me "nigga." Rather than be offended, I just love you more! I want to be the Glen Rice Sr. to your Sarah: let me love you for one night but only if you promise no pillow talk. I'm afraid I might laugh if you tried to make small talk.

Spray! Just think: in 20 years, you and Miss Jeantal will both have type 2 diabetes and only one leg. If anyone will need Obamacare, it will be you and her.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I don't like you, Vic. Bad Troll.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

trev wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:trev, what brother Vic said most likely flew over your head like a shot glass thrown by your hubby. Vic and I wouldn't be allowed to resurrect the "gross out" contest here for you to enjoy. Those were good times indeed.
Vic and I? bwah

Atomic Drunk strikes again.
Pot meet Kettle. I rest my case as you have no idea of what that reference I wrote even means.

Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Ah the gross out contests from The Vent Online. I still wish I had that picture of that black hoodrat with the dyed blonde pubes and the 40 ounce shoved in her hatchet wound.

Good times those were. I miss them and Jessica Fletcher's leathery nipples.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

trev wrote:I don't like you, Vic. Bad Troll.
Brother Vic is a very good guy. You just don't like black people. See, I remember the Vent Online picture of what you would call an ape with a 40 oz jammed up her hatchet wound. Very alluring but she had blonde hair. I simply don't like blond women as they don't age well.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Atomic Punk wrote: You just don't like black people.
Who does?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.