How to elect a pope

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: How to elect a pope

Post by Derron »

This is the smoke we need to see.

I have heard that purple smoke was used in Vietnam to soften up areas for an LZ.

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Roach wrote:Start by eliminating all but the two or three that haven't molested little boys and go from there.

Russian roulette?

Hmmmm..

Derron
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I guess we can shit can all the "is the Pope Italian" jokes once and for all. Now to work on all the pedophile jokes. I'm not Roman Catholic, but I hope they can clean up that rep. Let's see if Francis I is up to the task.The church does a lot of good in the world which tends to be overshadowed by the doings of the homosexual faction.

On the making fun side. I wonder what they do with the pope outfits made to fit other candidates. Maybe they send them to somewhere like they do with losers Championship gear?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Wolfman wrote:Let's see if Francis I is up to the task.
He'll just need to lighten up.
"I see everything twice!"
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Wolfman wrote:Let's see if Francis I is up to the task.
He'll just need to lighten up.
:lol: Rack! :lol:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Wolfman wrote:Now to work on all the pedophile jokes. I'm not Roman Catholic, but I hope they can clean up that rep.
Really, you hope some new Pope can come along and "clean up" that rep? Gee, I hope they can stop fucking little boys in the ass. That would be a good start. Then that whole reputation thingy would take care of itself, no? Or is that just asking too much? You see, it's nothing more than a simple two-step process:

1. See kid
2. Don't fuck kid

I sincerely wish all of you people would jump into a vat of acid then get swept into a floor drain.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: I sincerely wish all of you people would jump into a vat of acid then get swept mopped into a floor drain.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Sudden Sam wrote:I'm amazed at the news coverage of this non-event.
Why would you be?

There are 1.2 billion Catholics, approx. 1/4 of the world, who identify as such.
The attention being paid to this bizarre occurrence is ridiculous. A bunch of sick, perverted, corrupt bastards are going to choose one from among them to do what? Wave from a balcony at a mass of brain-dead morons who pretend the guy has knowledge to impart to them?
For such a non-event, it's compelled you to impart your knowledge of the subject matter, slim as that may be.

Die in the center of a prayer circle, dumbfuck.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

War Wagon wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:I'm amazed at the news coverage of this non-event.
Why would you be?

There are 1.2 billion Catholics, approx. 1/4 of the world, who identify as such.
Doesn't come close to the importance of Bammer football, though.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I'd venture to say there are more 'Bama football fans than there are Catholics who give a shit about who might be named Pope or which Priest receives the annual Sandusky Award at the Vatican.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Good signing by the Vatican. They get younger at a KEY position in their lineup.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

jiminphilly wrote:Good signing by the Vatican. They get younger at a KEY position in their lineup.
And they shouldn't have to altar their defensive scheme, either.
"I see everything twice!"
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Smackie Chan wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:Good signing by the Vatican. They get younger at a KEY position in their lineup.
And they shouldn't have to altar their defensive scheme, either.
Nope, they'll stick with their bend over and don't break defense.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Wolfman wrote: I'm not Roman Catholic, but I hope they can clean up that rep. Let's see if Francis I is up to the task.
He's just one man, and a 76-year-old man at that. What do you think he can possibly do during the scant few years he'll likely have the gig? Is he single-handedly supposed to eliminate pedophelia worldwide among his priests? That's like asking the president to eradicate spousal abuse or chronic depression.

The old feeb is just a figurehead. He can't reverse human psychology. The best you can hope for from the guy is that he'll set in motion policies that identify and punish rather than shelter criminals. He can't stop the behavior. He can stop sweeping it under the rug, is all.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:Is this sort of like all the liberal coons using guns to kill each other with?
Exactly
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Martyred wrote: I sincerely wish all of you people would jump into a vat of acid then get swept mopped into a floor drain.
You rang?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Van wrote:Is he single-handedly supposed to eliminate pedophelia worldwide among his priests? That's like asking the president to eradicate spousal abuse or chronic depression.
Not exactly. It is more like asking the NFL Commissioner to stop his players from being thugs and wifebeaters.

Here's my three part plan for ending pedophilia in the RCC.

1. Promise that every last one of these perverts will be excommunicated. Period.
2. Promise that every last pervert priest will be turned over to the civil authorities. Period.

3. THEN FUCKING MAKE SURE YOU DO PARTS 1 & 2!!!
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

BSmack wrote:
Van wrote:Is he single-handedly supposed to eliminate pedophelia worldwide among his priests? That's like asking the president to eradicate spousal abuse or chronic depression.
Not exactly. It is more like asking the NFL Commissioner to stop his players from being thugs and wifebeaters.
Hardly. Merely asking priests to stop fucking boys would not be some new thing for a pope. Even the last gargoyle made it clear that he was solidly anti-altar-boy-rape.

No, the difference will center on what he does to find and punish those who do it.

1. Promise that every last one of these perverts will be excommunicated. Period.
2. Promise that every last pervert priest will be turned over to the civil authorities. Period.

Agreed.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Papa Willie wrote:coons
Papa Willie wrote:guns
Papa Willie wrote:anals
Gooooooooooooo on.....................

sin,
Pikkkle
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Van wrote: Hardly. Merely asking priests to stop fucking boys would not be some new thing for a pope. Even the last gargoyle made it clear that he was solidly anti-altar-boy-rape.
Would he say something else? Asking the pope to give his stance on boy rape is like "honey, does this dress make me look fat?", "does this oil drum of fried chicken and gravy in front of shutyomouth make him look fat?" and "does Paul write his own stuff?" all rolled into one.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Francis Stepping Down

Why do we even care?
:meds:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

And if any of you homos call him Francis...he'll kill ya.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

There is a way to curb the amount of altar boy rape. Get rid of the ridiculous celibacy requirement for priests. Normal men want to have families. Going into the priesthood is a way for a fag to hide his fagotry. So, why is it any wonder that a fair percentage of priests are gay?

I think eventually, these idiotic standards will be changed. It will probably happen when the church finally realizes their season ticket sales will go up as a result.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

smackaholic wrote: I think eventually, these idiotic standards will be changed. It will probably happen when the church finally realizes their season ticket sales will go up as a result.
Exactly. There will also be a general increase in the roles of women in the church. It will start with a Priest in the deep south or southwest that gets married. The church will cry foul and excommunicate the priest. The folks of the parish will choose to stand with the priest and the local churchwill not be recognized by the larger church. However it will then lead to others following and if the larger church wants to retain any presence here they will be forced to change.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sirfindafold wrote:Image
I laughed.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Van wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Hardly. Merely asking priests to stop fucking boys would not be some new thing for a pope. Even the last gargoyle made it clear that he was solidly anti-altar-boy-rape.

No, the difference will center on what he does to find and punish those who do it.

Agreed.
In addition to arresting/prosecuting the offending Priests, they need to do the same with anyone, including the Pope, who, in any way, attempts to cover up the crimes. Until that happens, it's just lip service and they can go fuck themselves.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mace wrote:
In addition to arresting/prosecuting the offending Priests, they need to do the same with anyone, including the Pope, who, in any way, attempts to cover up the crimes. Until that happens, it's just lip service and they can go fuck themselves.
Better watch your ass now. Wags reads that shit and he will be coming to fuck you up.
Derron
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sudden Sam wrote:Whether I could marry or not, if I were to become a priest, I wouldn't bang a male. If I were to "falter", it would be with a nun.
You really aren't that bright, are you, Sam?

My point is that since they can't marry, normal men, the type that would rather bang a nun, do not go int the priesthood. Closet homos, OTOH flock there, since not marrying isn't a problem and being a priest gives them cover for never marrying. Allowing them to marry will mean your recruiting base suddenly includes many people who don't have a thing for altar boy ass.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Derron wrote:
Mace wrote:
Better watch your ass now. Wags reads that shit and he will be coming to fuck you up.
:lol:

I wish him luck with that.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

With this pope dude only having one lung, should there not be a pool as to how long he goes ? Was there not a pope who died fairly soon after being corenated or what ever ?

Old one lung dude down the road from me burned 3 packs a day, drank till he stumbled every night, and made it to 78 with one lung for 30 some years.
Derron
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Whether I could marry or not, if I were to become a priest, I wouldn't bang a male. If I were to "falter", it would be with a nun.
You really aren't that bright, are you, Sam?

My point is that since they can't marry, normal men, the type that would rather bang a nun, do not go int the priesthood. Closet homos, OTOH flock there, since not marrying isn't a problem and being a priest gives them cover for never marrying. Allowing them to marry will mean your recruiting base suddenly includes many people who don't have a thing for altar boy ass.
Better yet, people could stop believing fairy tales about virgin birth, transubstantiation and resurrection. Then the filthy pedos have no power at all.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Derron wrote:With this pope dude only having one lung, should there not be a pool as to how long he goes ? Was there not a pope who died fairly soon after being corenated or what ever ?

Old one lung dude down the road from me burned 3 packs a day, drank till he stumbled every night, and made it to 78 with one lung for 30 some years.
that would be JP the first. Dude lasted about 15 minutes. They were so worried about a repeat, they went and chose that wet behind the ears pollack, JP the second. It was a good pick, dude was as durable as brett fav-ruh. No way an 80 year old could have played 9mm sponge like he did and live to tell about it.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Cardinal Sicola never gets a vote.

It's a shame, cause wouldn't the entire world love a good Pope Sicola?

Refreshing!
What were we just talking about?