Dee Snutz

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Dee Snutz

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

I thought you had the "eye of the tiger", bro...

All I see is a whole bunch of "quit".

How disappointing.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Re: Dee Snutz

Post by Dee Snutz »

Martyred wrote:I thought you had the "eye of the tiger", bro...

All I see is a whole bunch of "quit".

How disappointing.
Yes, it is disappointing. But when you see Mace and other creeps that really have no smacking skills resort to creepy stalking scare tactics and the admins don't really enforce the policies, it's best to bail out. I read posts because there's some clever, humorous, and talented people here. Few. But they are here.
Last edited by Dee Snutz on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Dee Snutz wrote:I'm a pussy.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Mace wrote:
Dee Snutz wrote:I'm a pussy.
Exhibit A ^^^ I want nothing to do w this stalking creep.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dee, the only people in the world who use the word creepy are women and faggots.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Mace, I'd like to personally apologize for anything bad I ever said bad about you. I thought I was on a smack board. I didn't realize I was on a psychotic, "I'll post your personal info for clowning me " board. That was my bad.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dee Snutz wrote:Mace, I'd like to personally apologize for anything bad I ever said bad about you. I thought I was on a smack board. I didn't realize I was on a psychotic, "I'll post your personal info for clowning me " board. That was my bad.
So you are Skid Marksville after all?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

mvscal wrote:
Dee Snutz wrote:Mace, I'd like to personally apologize for anything bad I ever said bad about you. I thought I was on a smack board. I didn't realize I was on a psychotic, "I'll post your personal info for clowning me " board. That was my bad.
So you are Skid Marksville after all?
I don't need to be. All I know is I owe "Skid Marksville" an apology for sicking a bunch of creeps on him and I've got the same creeps that will go after my personal life.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

No one posted your address, phone number, or place of employment, dumbass, so, other than your (Kid Nashville's) alleged "real name" appearing briefly, nothing was posted that anyone will use to bruise your delicate sensitivities. I hope that no one suffered any permanent psychological damage from listening to the shit songs you posted on that website but, if there were, I apologize to those who were subjected to that garbage.

And, btw, idiot, you don't need to apologize for "anything bad you've said about me" but should rather apologize to everyone here for all of the senseless shit you've posted here as both Kid Nashville and Dee Snutz. You're an idiot under either name and have gone to great extremes to prove it.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Mace wrote:
No one posted your address, phone number, or place of employment, dumbass, so, other than your (Kid Nashville's) alleged "real name" appearing briefly, nothing was posted that anyone will use to bruise your delicate sensitivities. I hope that no one suffered any permanent psychological damage from listening to the shit songs you posted on that website but, if there were, I apologize to those who were subjected to that garbage.

And, btw, idiot, you don't need to apologize for "anything bad you've said about me" but should rather apologize to everyone here for all of the senseless shit you've posted here as both Kid Nashville and Dee Snutz. You're an idiot under either name and have gone to great extremes to prove it.
Actually, you're an idiot. You posted somebody's name. You sent mentally unstable morons to harass somebody. And let me clue you, posting stupid shit on a messageboard is not a license for you to wreak havoc on their personal life. If you could actually run some smack you wouldn't have to resort to that shit and make this board a tumbleweed junction because they're terrified of creeps like you w the Google. Nobody should ever come here and cross some asshole like you.
Last edited by Dee Snutz on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Uh huh. Sure, Kid. Your paranoia is getting the best of you, moron. Other than making fun of you, which I'm sure you've grown up with your entire life, no one is going to harm you, dipshit. But you can damn sure bet that folks will continue to make fun of you with each and every post you drop in here. You've earned it, Kid.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

I saw this commercial today and was certain that the producer of it must have been inspired by driving by your hovel, er, home and witnessing you and Mace Jr. Of Course he replaced your 84 Reliant K Car and the chained up family dog's worn dirt radius circle w a nice Volkswagon and a manicured lawn. After all, he is in the business of selling shit. And your failure/retard charm only goes so far.

Last edited by Dee Snutz on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Mace,

How did you come across Kid Nashvile's website anyway? Was it offered up by KN on another public forum?
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

R-Jack wrote:Mace,

How did you come across Kid Nashvile's website anyway? Was it offered up by KN on another public forum?
Why does it matter? What part of this do you not get? And why aren't you doing your job as a moderator?
1. No revealing other user's personal information. This includes, but is not limited to: user's full, real names; home or employment addresses; home or employment telephone numbers; place of employment; e-mails; or IP information. Any violator of this rule will be publicaly revealed, with details of violation posted for all to see. The violator will be BANNED FOR LIFE. In addition, the proper authorities will be notified, with complaints of harassment, threats or other applicable criminal violations reported. There will be no exceptions to this rule under any circumstances whatsoever.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

R-Jack wrote:Mace,

I googled shitmusic.com and the site was loaded with Kid Nashville tunes.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Trust me. It does.

You're screaming that Mace violated board rules and posted someone's personal info. Since you don't know KN from a hole in the wall, you have no idea if he posted that website as KN in unrestricted public forums such as these looking to market his band. If the poster chooses to no longer keep his personal info private, said poster really can't make claims that his privacy was violated. For example, if KN posts that website on a message board like this and Mace likes what he sees and posts the website here to get the word out, is KN going to feel like his rights are violated? It can't be a violation of personal info just because Mace thinks he sucks if those are the circumstances. As said before, you claim to not know KN so you no idea if this is how it came about.

You cried foul. I'm looking into the matter. Is there some reason that you prefer that I don't?
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Hey, Mace, can you please indicate the number that most closely resembles the color of your face from the hypertension that Kid Nashville has inflicted upon you?

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dee Snutz wrote:Hey, Mace, can you please indicate the number that most closely resembles the color of your face from the hypertension that Kid Nashville has inflicted upon you?

So you take back your apology?
Mace, I'd like to personally apologize for anything bad I ever said bad about you. I thought I was on a smack board. I didn't realize I was on a psychotic, "I'll post your personal info for clowning me " board. That was my bad.
I can only wonder what has made you suddenly fearless in going after Mace with your inimitable brand of "smack" or whatever you call it. Is it just the booze talking now? Be careful. This never ends well.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I would like to issue a public apology. Dee, I was wrong in the way I handled your "situation." Mace was clearly in the wrong and violated your privacy.

I respect your game, bro. Fuckheads get out of line, you smack them down. We need some more of that around here.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

R-Jack wrote:Trust me. It does.

You're screaming that Mace violated board rules and posted someone's personal info. Since you don't know KN from a hole in the wall, you have no idea if he posted that website as KN in unrestricted public forums such as these looking to market his band. If the poster chooses to no longer keep his personal info private, said poster really can't make claims that his privacy was violated. For example, if KN posts that website on a message board like this and Mace likes what he sees and posts the website here to get the word out, is KN going to feel like his rights are violated? It can't be a violation of personal info just because Mace thinks he sucks if those are the circumstances. As said before, you claim to not know KN so you no idea if this is how it came about.

You cried foul. I'm looking into the matter. Is there some reason that you prefer that I don't?
What part of NO EXCEPTIONS do you not get? You posted this picture here. according to your logic, it's fair game.
Would you like me to demonstrate what kind of fun an obsessed psychopath on the internet can have w your personal info?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I guess that I could always re-post the links to those websites that I removed as a courtesy so everyone can listen to Kid Nashville's version of what he calls music, and everyone can judge the quality for themselves. I mean, since Kid Nashville is not a poster here, and Dee swears that he's not Kid Nashville, I wouldn't be violating any rules of the board....right? I'll see if I can dig them up again.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Dee Snutz wrote:

What part of NO EXCEPTIONS do you not get? You posted this picture here. according to your logic, it's fair game.
Would you like me to demonstrate what kind of fun an obsessed psychopath on the internet can have w your personal info?
Did I?

Don't seem to see that picture in any of my 2400 some odd posts since Feb. 2010.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

DN wrote:
Mace wrote:You're an idiot under either name and have gone to great extremes to prove it.
Actually, you're an idiot.
~skeetskeetskeet~

-Kansas City
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

R-Jack wrote:
Dee Snutz wrote:

Did I?

Don't seem to see that picture in any of my 2400 some odd posts.
Well according to your ruling, it's fair game. You gave it to somebody. I actually don't have anything against you so what city do you live in? That way when I post it on Craigslist in the Men seeking Men category looking for a drug and disease free pre-op tranny that'll stick that gourd up your ass, It'll be in the other 38,000 incorporated cities and not yours where your friends, employers, and family will find it. You really don't deserve that kind of shit.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I'm not sure why you'd care about Kid Nashville's love life, Dee, but you've got some very devious ideas that hadn't crossed my mind. Kid Nashville will probably enjoy the attention. Thanks for your input.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Dee Snutz wrote:Well according to your ruling, it's fair game. You gave it to somebody.
You said I posted it. Which is it?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote:Kansas City
why must this meme persist?

of all the KC metro posters who have graced these boards, I'm the only one I know of who is actually from and lives in KC.

I dislike my town being constantly referenced in this way. Let's talk about BBQ instead. It was so cold here today, I didn't fire up the grill, even though Cosentinos Sunfresh had T-bones on sale for $5.99 a lb. Do you know what a crime it is to cook a T-bone in the broiler?

Of course you don't.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I only read a small part of this thread. And I don't pay too much attention usually. Did Mace actually beat someone up?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon wrote:I dislike my town being constantly referenced in this way. Let's talk about BBQ instead. It was so cold here today, I didn't fire up the grill, even though Cosentinos Sunfresh had T-bones on sale for $5.99 a lb. Do you know what a crime it is to cook a T-bone in the broiler?

Of course you don't.
Dude, you sound like trev coming off a bender and getting smacked up all night by Her Man.

There's nothing you can do about the KC tag. It's too late.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

trev wrote:I only read a small part of this thread. And I don't pay too much attention usually. Did Mace actually beat someone up?
Yes, and here's the victim.

Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

R-Jack wrote:
Dee Snutz wrote:Well according to your ruling, it's fair game. You gave it to somebody.
You said I posted it. Which is it?
Are you really this stupid? I was hoping that the picture was deceiving. Don't make me second guess myself again.
Last edited by Dee Snutz on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I'm pretty sure Mace's keyboard is even older than that.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I'm pretty sure Mace's keyboard is even older than that.
:lol: My cleanest pair of underwear is older than that.
Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Post by Dee Snutz »

Mace wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I'm pretty sure Mace's keyboard is even older than that.
:lol: My cleanest pair of underwear is older than that.
Your cleanest underwear would probably re-open 3 cold cases.
Last edited by Dee Snutz on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Dee Snutz wrote:
Are you really this stupid?
Last I checked, I wasn't the one who couldn't get their story straight on how they got that picture.

Did I post it, or did I give it to somebody? It's pretty simple.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

I'm starting to think Dee is actually jon.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Carson wrote:I'm starting to think Dee is actually jon.
i had the exact same thought when he first showed on the scene. same unaware, sophomoric go at "smack."
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Dee,

While you are still trying to figure which of the two ways you claim that picture made it to your screen was the truth, I wanted to ask you about your choice of this.............
Dee Snutz wrote:I actually don't have anything against you so what city do you live in? That way when I post it on Craigslist in the Men seeking Men category looking for a drug and disease free pre-op tranny that'll stick that gourd up your ass, It'll be in the other 38,000 incorporated cities and not yours where your friends, employers, and family will find it. You really don't deserve that kind of shit.

I can look past the fact that you found a pic that was so old, the search for it would entail far more research and effort than most people that try to play the "obsessed creepy stalker" card (let's be honest here, you found that pic, but you have to ask where I live...information that is much easier to find than that pic). I found it odd that this would be your choice of threats on what to do with this supposed personal info. It just seems like an odd choice.

Say you go through with it. That picture is plastered all over Craigslist's M-M section requesting favors. 38,000 cities. Literally thousands of depraved weirdos eating Cheetos and pouring hot wax on their nipples see that picture. The possibilities are endless and most of them are probably disgusting. Is that what you were going with when you made that threat?

Here's where your worst intentions fail you. You may put a pic of me up on Craigslist, but who is getting the replies?

At the end of your meltdown over this situation, you are the one soliciting homosexual encounters online. That's why I thought it was an odd choice of a threat, since it really doesn't do much to harm me. I'm not the one taking all those e-mails for anonymous buttsex. Those deviants aren't going to be responding to me. They're going to be responding to you. You're just using someone else photo as the bait. I'm flattered, but a little creeped out by you Mr "Mace is a creepy stalker". One thing I'm not feeling is threatened.

While you grasp at straws trying to spin how you got that pic, let it be known I'm not worried about you having it. I have complete trust that you having that pic is not going to bring any harm, although since you stated your intentions, the nerve endings in your dimehole may disagree with me.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Dee Snutz wrote:Hey, Mace, can you please indicate the number that most closely resembles the color of your face from the hypertension that Kid Nashville has inflicted upon you?

I'm not sure how much my face changes in color when I'm laughing at your stupidity. I should probably run to the mirror right now and find out.